• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

no serial numbers were identified from flight 77

That's not a random number. That's Flight 77's serial number. You said I have none.

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/foia_fri.htm

All four tail numbers. Better than serial numbers you don't have to look up the tail numbers against some part.

Can you tell us the regulation saying we need serial numbers?

Please tell us you and 911Truth have a reason other than some delusional Col lies that serial numbers are needed?

Please explain why serial numbers are needed.

Oh snap.
 
The planes on 9/11 were not identified.

What an idiotic thing to say. Of course, they were identified.....

1 - By RADAR track of both the FAA and the 84th RADES (an AF unit).

2 - By ACARS from their respective airlines.

3 - By witness some airborne, some on the ground.

4 - By passenger and crew DNA

5- By their FDR in 2 cases.

6 - By common sense for those with only half a complement of brain cells.

ETA: 7 - In one case by the CVR.
 
Last edited:
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/foia_fri.htm

All four tail numbers. Better than serial numbers you don't have to look up the tail numbers against some part.

Can you tell us the regulation saying we need serial numbers?

Please tell us you and 911Truth have a reason other than some delusional Col lies that serial numbers are needed?

Please explain why serial numbers are needed.

No. Not better then serial numbers. In fact I can't see where tail numbers were positively identified.

Care to be specific?

I bet you can't.
 
Last edited:
6 - By common sense for those with only half a complement of brain cells.

You are over the line my friend. It is unreasonable to expect after many years of drug and alcohol abuse for twoofers to retain that level of cellular acuity. Lets go with a quarter.
 
What an idiotic thing to say. Of course, they were identified.....

1 - By RADAR track of both the FAA and the 84th RADES (an AF unit).

2 - By ACARS from their respective airlines.

3 - By witness some airborne, some on the ground.

4 - By passenger and crew DNA

5- By their FDR in 2 cases.

6 - By common sense for those with only half a complement of brain cells.

Best not to take him seriously. His demand was answered.
Just furnish the serial numbers.

That's all that was asked.
He enjoys trolling.
 
No. Not better then serial numbers. In fact I can't see were tail numbers were positively identified.

Care to be specific?

I bet you can't.

What's to answer? We have a pile of interlocking evidence of all sorts as high as the Washington monument that explains how 19 Islamists hijacked 4 planes and you know the rest. There is no alternative theory that is consistent with than mountain of evidence.

If someone decided not not check serial numbers, so what?

In the absence of any consistent alternative theory, if you can dismiss 10,000 bits of evidence, you can and will dismiss the 10,001st and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.
 
Last edited:
You could have just answered NO.

Why is it so hard? Why do you feel the need to try and explain it all away?

Maybe because it's more polite to say, "No, because...." and then actually explain why the answer is no.
help.gif
 
Btw can someone tell me what this is actually a picture OF? I see AA then some numbers, what am I looking at?

Yes. Follow the link in my post to the discussion that took place here in 2007 about the part. The source for the information actually came from this book, but certain individuals who shall remain stupid won't buy it because it was published by the United States Government.
 
Last edited:
What an idiotic thing to say. Of course, they were identified......

I doubt it.

1 - By RADAR track of both the FAA and the 84th RADES (an AF unit).

Radar of what? Do you have a consistent transponder code? Careful lurkers are reading.

2 - By ACARS from their respective airlines.

If you are talking about something other then skin paint or after the fact records which means nothing then you will need to elaborate. Because skin paint means nothing.

3 - By witness some airborne, some on the ground.

Oh please. You have no idea where any phone call was coming from and NO ONE can positively identify a plane from the ground.

If someone was making a call from a flight how do you know the call is coming from the plane you think you are tracking?

Can a phone call really tell you WHERE the plane is?

4 - By passenger and crew DNA

Your only debunking in this situation is that everyone would have to be in on it for this to be fake.

Fine.

Produce the chain of custody. Was it all done there at the Pentagon?

I don't even know why this is an issue. DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

Got it yet?

5- By their FDR in 2 cases.

Oh please. You have nothing there.

6 - By common sense for those with only half a complement of brain cells.

Common sense? No.

Faith
 
Goodnight.

I'll check back when I get around to it for all your flight 77 serial numbers that identify the plane.

I hope I'm not disappointed.

What do you hope?
 
I doubt it.

Radar of what? Do you have a consistent transponder code? Careful lurkers are reading.

If you are talking about something other then skin paint or after the fact records which means nothing then you will need to elaborate. Because skin paint means nothing.

Oh please. You have no idea where any phone call was coming from and NO ONE can positively identify a plane from the ground.

If someone was making a call from a flight how do you know the call is coming from the plane you think you are tracking?

Can a phone call really tell you WHERE the plane is?


Your only debunking in this situation is that everyone would have to be in on it for this to be fake.

Fine.

Produce the chain of custody. Was it all done there at the Pentagon?

I don't even know why this is an issue. DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

You seem to have some definition of "identify a plane" the real world doesn't use.

Wrong on all counts. Give that troll a cigar.
 
Last edited:
I am correct in stating that the OP asked for identification numbers on flight 77 an none have been offered as identification.

You or any other pretend debunker have none on 77 or any other flight from 9/11.

You have none so just say it.

"I BEACHNUT have no identification numbers form any of the flights on 9/11"

Come on it might liberate you. It'll feeeeeeellll good.

Are you religious and nothing else?
You can't tell us why we need serial number.

You never could, you never will, you are a failure on 911 issues.

But please tell the world now why serial numbers are needed. Do you have a source?

911Truth has no clue why serial numbers are needed they spew this as a smoke screen to cover their ignorance and lack of evidence.

Keep posting your lack of logic posts so everyone can see you have no idea why you want serial numbers as you deny evidence all the flight existed. The passengers are where? On TV? On LOST? You live in a fictional world filled with delusions on 911. You will continue to prove it with idle talk and failed opinions based on lies.

No clue why we need serial numbers yet from you? It is the sign of ignorance on 911 issues when you mention it.
 
Last edited:
I doubt it.



Radar of what? Do you have a consistent transponder code? Careful lurkers are reading.



If you are talking about something other then skin paint or after the fact records which means nothing then you will need to elaborate. Because skin paint means nothing.



Oh please. You have no idea where any phone call was coming from and NO ONE can positively identify a plane from the ground.

If someone was making a call from a flight how do you know the call is coming from the plane you think you are tracking?

Can a phone call really tell you WHERE the plane is?



Your only debunking in this situation is that everyone would have to be in on it for this to be fake.

Fine.

Produce the chain of custody. Was it all done there at the Pentagon?

I don't even know why this is an issue. DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

Got it yet?



Oh please. You have nothing there.



Common sense? No.

Faith

This might be the funniest thing I've read all week. Especially the "lurkers are reading" part. Yes they are HI, yes they are.



On a side note. I'm getting on a plane in about 9 hours. But then again, I don't have the serial numbers of any of the parts so I actually have no idea what plane I'm getting on or even if I'm getting on a plane at all.
 
Produce the chain of custody. Was it all done there at the Pentagon?
Why? Because you saw another truther write the same thing.
I don't even know why this is an issue. DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

Got it yet?
Unless there were people on the plane when it crashed.

As for the chain of custody, it went from the FBI to H. Theodore Harcke, Col, MC, ARNG, Joseph A. Bifano, Maj, USAF, MC and Kelly K. Koeller, Capt, MC at the Port Mortuary, Dover Air Force Base in Delaware.
 
HI - a Boeing 757 was identified by eyewitness as having smashed into the pentagon.

More than 100 tons of aircraft wreckage were recovered from the pentagon. Of the parts that were in a condition that allowed identification, all of them were identified as having come from a Boeing 757.

How do your mysterious conspirators manage to fit an entire Beoing 757 into the nose of a cruise missile?

Wouldn't it be easier for them just to smash a Boeing 757 into the Pentagon?
 
I doubt it.



Radar of what? Do you have a consistent transponder code? Careful lurkers are reading.



If you are talking about something other then skin paint or after the fact records which means nothing then you will need to elaborate. Because skin paint means nothing.



Oh please. You have no idea where any phone call was coming from and NO ONE can positively identify a plane from the ground.

If someone was making a call from a flight how do you know the call is coming from the plane you think you are tracking?

Can a phone call really tell you WHERE the plane is?



Your only debunking in this situation is that everyone would have to be in on it for this to be fake.

Fine.

Produce the chain of custody. Was it all done there at the Pentagon?

I don't even know why this is an issue. DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

DNA from humans does not identify a plane.

Got it yet?



Oh please. You have nothing there.



Common sense? No.

Faith

I'm ROFL so hard that I can't write a coherent reply to this. Somehow, I don't think I need to!

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom