Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
This is what I notice (sitting the Central time zone in the Midwest)
It is usually okay up to 7:00 am, when the EST loads up and starts posting and reading.
It gets to be the worst around 10:00am-3:00 pm, I assume lunch breaks, boredom at work and many other work related factors.
Recently I have noticed that evenings are also getting slower. It used to be that weeknds were the best but there seems to be some real problems on Sundays.
So for you in the UK 7:00 am here would be ~12:00 noon, peaks would be 3:00pm-8:00 pm.
In my biased sample.
It is usually okay up to 7:00 am, when the EST loads up and starts posting and reading.
It gets to be the worst around 10:00am-3:00 pm, I assume lunch breaks, boredom at work and many other work related factors.
Recently I have noticed that evenings are also getting slower. It used to be that weeknds were the best but there seems to be some real problems on Sundays.
So for you in the UK 7:00 am here would be ~12:00 noon, peaks would be 3:00pm-8:00 pm.
In my biased sample.
