• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

DOC's Proof of Christianity Through Irrelavent Fact Attrition

I have just read DOC's last post in the Jefferson thread and now am convinced of he is a simply trolling.
kmortis, you are correect. It is my mistake to have believed otherwise.
 
I would like to present the case that DOC has knowingly and repeatedly lied in this thread. This is of particular interest because he has knowingly lied when accusing me of stating "falsehoods".
The very title of this thread could be considered a falsehood, so that told me a little what to expect.
1)the very title of the forum is false because I never said the facts I give are "Proof of Christianity".
Yes, but somebody new to the forums might read the deceptive title of the thread and be and be influenced by its falsity and then not even bother to go into a thread because of it. That's why there are libel laws on the books.

When Ask why he was posting these thread, his reply was
To inform -- what you do with that information is your business.


However, in another thread, he had argued against my claim of him dodging the "so What" question when it related to Peter. His reply was
So when I talk about Peter being in Rome for a few years and then in post 13

Ducky asks "so what" and I answer

doc said:
Well Christ did call Peter "the Rock" that he would build his Church on. If the altar of St. Peter's Basilica (maybe the biggest Church in the world) is built directly above the grave of Peter that would be quite a prediction ol' Christ made.

And then you say I didn't answer the question and even state in a forum you put up about me that the question goes unanswered, I really think you "lose credibility". You can't give a more direct answer as to why Peter being in Rome is important. St Peter's Basilica is in Rome in case you didn't know.

Please note the two bolded statements. He admits that his presentation of that was to provides support to the validation of christianity.

As a result, his accusations were completely false. He knowingly posted this information "not to inform" but to support/prove that christianity is valid.

As a result, my original hypothesis in this thread has been validated by DOC himself.
 
pooping fudge joobz, I felt that bump over here in the UK.

(or maybe it was that prawn salad sandwich)
 
pooping fudge joobz, I felt that bump over here in the UK.

(or maybe it was that prawn salad sandwich)
I bumped it to remind DOC of a lie he made for which he refuses to admit.

I know he'll never acknowledge it, but I figure it's worth bringing up from time to time. Especially when he starts demanding apologies.
 
I guessed and sort of after shocked it as it was near the bottom
 
Is there a special smiley for not only beating a dead horse, but beating a horse so long dead it had to be exhumed for the very purpose?
 
Is there a special smiley for not only beating a dead horse, but beating a horse so long dead it had to be exhumed for the very purpose?
I recommend a zombie horse smilie to cover it.
 

Attachments

  • CHR_Horseman_Big.jpg
    CHR_Horseman_Big.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2
Methinks the relevance will continue as long as DOC keeps posting.
 
But, the sad thing is DOC isn't even given irrelevant facts, but has degenerated into blatant falsehoods.


To remain current and accurate, this thread should be retitled:
"DOC's proof of Christianity through quote mining, bigotry, historical revisionism, and logical fallacies."
 
Last edited:
But, the sad thing is DOC isn't even given irrelevant facts, but has degenerated into blatant falsehoods.


To remain current and accurate, this thread should be retitled:
"DOC's proof of Christianity through quote mining, bigotry, historical revisionism, and logical fallacies."


I sooo beat you to that one. :D

Ah, I see the problem DOC has with the thread title. Joobz included the word "fact".
 
I thought I'd contribute something along the level of the "informative posts" that DOC has been sharing with us...

Hoof Hearted I Smell Tit
(say it out loud)
 
But, the sad thing is DOC isn't even given irrelevant facts, but has degenerated into blatant falsehoods.

Well since you make statements like these, and this thread is about me and the information in my threads then I have every right to list my threads and let the people judge for themselves. That is unless you don't want the readers to read them for some reason.

DOC'S THREADS

The Troubling Beliefs of an "Influential" Atheist


Was Christopher Columbus obsessed with the Bible?


Thomas Jefferson's admiration and financial support of Christianity


Does the Bible speak out against slavery?


The Viking Leif Ericson was a Christian Evangelist (History forum)


If Everyone in the world was atheistic would there be more or less crime?


Obama claims to be a devout Christian (2008 Election forum)


Most atheists do not know what science says about our origins


Is Science getting closer to God and the Bible?


The Incredible odds of fulfilled bible prophecy


Germany and Paris might ban Scientology


Elvis And Religion


It is quite certain Peter spent his last years in Rome


The Christian Roots of America's Schools (History Forum)


Has anyone ever gotten off drugs through the power of atheism?


When someone admits to being an atheist they destroy any chance to be president


The Greatest Stud of All Time (members only forum section)


Could Communism in Russia have been successful with Christianity instead of Atheism?

And just for the record, that statement joobz made in the first paragraph of this thread about me never answering the "so what" question is blatantly false and Joobz since then has agreed it was false statement.
 
Last edited:
Well since you make statements like these, and this thread is about me and the information in my threads then I have every right to list my threads and let the people judge for themselves. That is unless you don't want the readers to read them for some reason.

DOC'S THREADS

The Troubling Beliefs of an "Influential" Atheist
Was Christopher Columbus obsessed with the Bible?
Thomas Jefferson's admiration and financial support of Christianity
Does the Bible speak out against slavery?
The Viking Leif Ericson was a Christian Evangelist (History forum)
If Everyone in the world was atheistic would there be more or less crime?
Obama claims to be a devout Christian (2008 Election forum)
Most atheists do not know what science says about our origins
Is Science getting closer to God and the Bible?
The Incredible odds of fulfilled bible prophecy
Germany and Paris might ban Scientology
Elvis And Religion
It is quite certain Peter spent his last years in Rome
The Christian Roots of America's Schools (History Forum)
Has anyone ever gotten off drugs through the power of atheism?
When someone admits to being an atheist they destroy any chance to be president
The Greatest Stud of All Time (members forum section)
Could Communism in Russia have been successful with Christianity instead of Atheism?
Yes, those are threads of yours.

Thank you for that display of your 'mad' irrelevant fact skillz.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom