• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Historian is now, I see, claiming on the PGF thread that this thread was closed by some nefarious powers that want to protect our fraud from his truth.

It seems ironic that because the thread has apparently become invisible on his page he should assume it is no longer here.

Historian, do you now deny the existence of invisible things? :rolleyes:
 
Historian is now, I see, claiming on the PGF thread that this thread was closed by some nefarious powers that want to protect our fraud from his truth.

It seems ironic that because the thread has apparently become invisible on his page he should assume it is no longer here.

Historian, do you now deny the existence of invisible things? :rolleyes:
Of course this thread is not closed...just another example of his false claims/lies.
 
Drove down to Atlanta last night; President Carter spoke (very solemnly, for the most part, about human rights issues). He did chat afterward.

He has never seen or experienced a manifestation of Bigfoot.
He does not believe that Bigfoot is a paranormal creature.
He never said in a press conference that he thought Bigfoot was paranormal.

Dec. 13th post #1349 by Spektator

In this posting by Spektator, HE CLAIMS THAT OUT OF PERHAPS 1000 PEOPLE PRESENT, THAT HE WAS SO SPECIAL AS TO CATCH CARTER AFTER HIS SPEECH, AND ACTUALLY ASK HIM 3 QUESTIONS ABOUT BIGFOOT, THAT IN ALL PROBABILITY WOULD HAVE HAD TO OCCUR IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE NEWS MEDIA, BANK PRESIDENTS, CORPORATE CEOS, THE SECRET SERVICE, CARTER'S WIFE, THE CHAIRMAN OF THE CARTER CENTER, ETC. ETC.
Spektator offered no description of how he got Carter's attention, where he got Carter's attention or any other little details that would tend to lend veractiy to his outrageous claim.

Spektator's post is such an OBVIOUS LIE, that I did not bother to respond.
 
Cross posted from another thread:
Dec. 13th post #1349 by Spektator in the Invisible Bigfoot thread

In this posting by Spektator, HE CLAIMS THAT OUT OF PERHAPS 1000 PEOPLE PRESENT, THAT HE WAS SO SPECIAL AS TO CATCH CARTER AFTER HIS SPEECH, AND ACTUALLY ASK HIM 3 QUESTIONS ABOUT BIGFOOT, THAT IN ALL PROBABILITY WOULD HAVE HAD TO OCCUR IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE NEWS MEDIA, BANK PRESIDENTS, CORPORATE CEOS, THE SECRET SERVICE, CARTER'S WIFE, THE CHAIRMAN OF THE CARTER CENTER, ETC. ETC.
Spektator offered no description of how he got Carter's attention, where he got Carter's attention or any other little details that would tend to lend veractiy to his outrageous claim.

Spektator's post is such an OBVIOUS LIE, that I did not bother to respond.
Other then your word, or flawed analysis, do you have any proof to support this claim? I suspect not, which would make it simply another false claim/lie that you've made.

BTW - How is any proof/support for your (now) obviously false claims/lies coming along?
Edited by Darat: 
Content removed before approval.
 
This seems to be the place to respond. However, why should I? From three thousand miles away, historian has fabricated an imagined account of the event that in no way resembles what actually took place.

Throughout the discussion of "invisible bigfoot," I have never once called historian names, termed him a liar, or responded to him with the intemperance and incivilty he has demonstrated over and over. I have never even commented on his contentions about invisible creatures, orbs, and other subjective experiences of his. Instead, I have attempted to verify claims he has made that lend themselves to verification (so far I have found no support for his claims). Once he made a veiled threat -- he said, in effect, that researching his claims was attacking him and the Second Amendment gave him the right to defend himself against me.

As far as accuracy, I think anyone who has seen my posts with their references can check out how accurate they have been. To make up imaginary scenarios and then take those imaginary scenarios as "proof" is to live in denial.

If this post is accepted, it very likely will be my last one on "invisible bigfoot," although I do have one last book coming in on interlibrary loan, a book historian said would support his position, although he failed to give any page references or specifics.
 
This seems to be the place to respond. However, why should I? From three thousand miles away, historian has fabricated an imagined account of the event that in no way resembles what actually took place.

Throughout the discussion of "invisible bigfoot," I have never once called historian names, termed him a liar, or responded to him with the intemperance and incivilty he has demonstrated over and over. I have never even commented on his contentions about invisible creatures, orbs, and other subjective experiences of his. Instead, I have attempted to verify claims he has made that lend themselves to verification (so far I have found no support for his claims). Once he made a veiled threat -- he said, in effect, that researching his claims was attacking him and the Second Amendment gave him the right to defend himself against me.

As far as accuracy, I think anyone who has seen my posts with their references can check out how accurate they have been. To make up imaginary scenarios and then take those imaginary scenarios as "proof" is to live in denial.

If this post is accepted, it very likely will be my last one on "invisible bigfoot," although I do have one last book coming in on interlibrary loan, a book historian said would support his position, although he failed to give any page references or specifics.
Bravo to you, Spektator. Your efforts in regards to verifying Burgstahler's claims have been exemplary. Your signed note from Carter was in my opinion one of the highlights of 2007 at JREF and I sympathize with how embarrassed you felt bringing up such nonsense with him. I guarantee never in a million years when Neal was making his claims about Carter speaking on national television about paranormal bigfoot or having one materialize for him that someone would actually take it up with the man himself.

You certainly deserve a hearty 'attaboy'. Attaboy!:)
 
Bravo to you, Spektator. Your efforts in regards to verifying Burgstahler's claims have been exemplary. Your signed note from Carter was in my opinion one of the highlights of 2007 at JREF and I sympathize with how embarrassed you felt bringing up such nonsense with him. I guarantee never in a million years when Neal was making his claims about Carter speaking on national television about paranormal bigfoot or having one materialize for him that someone would actually take it up with the man himself.

You certainly deserve a hearty 'attaboy'. Attaboy!:)
I agree with Kitakaze, 100 times over.

In the end, Historian can't provide any proof or credible support (other then his word) for any of the obviously false claims/lies he's made to date.

Your (Skektator) efforts have gone a long way in proving just how false Historian's claims are. You da man!
 
Historian,

Please can you satisfy my curiosity?

I wonder exactly why you're here - after all, if you'd done any research about the forum, you'd have known that virtually nobody here will accept anecdotes as facts.

You'd also have realised that you'd be asked for evidence - you came here, and made a bunch of astonishing claims - it's for you to back these up. Remember what Carl Sagan said about extraordinary claims?

However, your response has been something like,"I have evidence but I'm not prepared to let you see it. I say that X is real, so you should accept that it's true". You respond to questions with wild, unsubstantiated accusations, and when proof that you're wrong is produced - thank you Spektator for the Carter note - you call people liars. Surely you must realise that insulting and antagonising people is no way to convince them of the correctness of your theories.

Now given that nobody here has accepted any of your arguments, just exactly what do you hope/expect to achieve here?

Why are you still here?

Thank you.
 
Historian,

Please can you satisfy my curiosity?

I wonder exactly why you're here - after all, if you'd done any research about the forum, you'd have known that virtually nobody here will accept anecdotes as facts.

You'd also have realised that you'd be asked for evidence - you came here, and made a bunch of astonishing claims - it's for you to back these up. Remember what Carl Sagan said about extraordinary claims?

However, your response has been something like,"I have evidence but I'm not prepared to let you see it. I say that X is real, so you should accept that it's true". You respond to questions with wild, unsubstantiated accusations, and when proof that you're wrong is produced - thank you Spektator for the Carter note - you call people liars. Surely you must realise that insulting and antagonising people is no way to convince them of the correctness of your theories.

Now given that nobody here has accepted any of your arguments, just exactly what do you hope/expect to achieve here?

Why are you still here?

Thank you.

YouBelieveWhat? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? You can't discuss anything. When I present a list of the many books by unrelated authors, from various parts of the United States, you put your custom made MUD FLAP SIZED HORSE BLINDERS on, and incredibly claim here that I have not presented any evidence. Your comments are beyond absurdity.

If you can't discuss the subject matter, then you should not even be here. You obviously cannot.
 
Hi Todd,

There are times when I'd like to believe that Historian has been parodying fundamentalist BF researcher behaviour.

However - when you see the heat and spleen in his replies whenever one of us has the temerity to suggest that he might be wrong, it's difficult to think that he doesn't believe it all.

Other posts suggest that he's well known in the business of BF.
 
YouBelieveWhat? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? You can't discuss anything. When I present a list of the many books by unrelated authors, from various parts of the United States, you put your custom made MUD FLAP SIZED HORSE BLINDERS on, and incredibly claim here that I have not presented any evidence. Your comments are beyond absurdity.

If you can't discuss the subject matter, then you should not even be here. You obviously cannot.

Well, I feel better now that I've been attacked as well. :)

Where's the discussion?

Whenever you've been asked to put up, you've declined, with increasing levels of hysteria.

It would be nice if this thread could in fact become a discussion.

However, until you provide something to discuss, that aint gonna happen, IMO.

Is it worth living in hope?
 
The question is:

What sort of evidence those books present to support their positions?

PGF?
Sighting reports?
Mystical revelations?
Orb pics?

This sort of material, in case you have not noticed, is unreliable at best...
 
Hi Todd,

There are times when I'd like to believe that Historian has been parodying fundamentalist BF researcher behaviour.

However - when you see the heat and spleen in his replies whenever one of us has the temerity to suggest that he might be wrong, it's difficult to think that he doesn't believe it all.

Other posts suggest that he's well known in the business of BF.

It's easy for me to think that Historian does not believe the things he says about Invisible Bigfoot (IBF). The way that he argues for IBF reveals the way that he thinks and rationalizes the world including things other than the IBF. Or does it?

Edited by chillzero: 
Edited to remove personal info (further edits follow to change name to 'historian').
Presumably he has a job and lives his life mostly similar to the way anybody does. He presumably has family, friends, bills to pay and things to do. But his way of arguing, dealing with evidence and with those who disagree with him is nothing short of bizarre. Can you imagine historian dealing with people in his everyday life the same way he deals with us on JREF? I'm not even talking about IBF. A dispute with a bill collector will result in the accusation that presented past-due invoices are forgeries. Conspiracies must appear everywhere for historian. How can a person function in the real world when they see things the way he does? They probably can't without extreme difficulty. Maybe historian would just say that he is a genius and knows everything about IBF (and the big conspiracies surrounding it), but when it comes to everything else he thinks and acts just like any "normal person".

Historian does not have to believe in IBF in order to do what he does and play this game.

You could look at psychics the same way. Do self-proclaimed psychics believe that they themselves are psychic? It doesn't matter. So when we look at these psychics and how they lead their everyday lives do they look like they are functional psychics? Not really. Other than the game that they charge money for they look like everybody else. They presumably receive mail just like everyone else. But a psychic might be expected to only check their mail (open the mailbox) on days that they receive mail. They never open an empty mailbox because their psychic abilities allow them to already know if mail is in the box waiting for them. Hell, they even know when somebody has licked the stamp on a letter destined for the postal service.

Maybe we could even ask Tom Brady if he is the top quarterback and plays the game so well because he has some sort of belief in football. Belief? What do you mean? I just love the game and happen to be very good at it. I get paid too. Is my salary and fun at risk if I suddenly tell you that I don't believe in football? Would you stop watching my games if you knew?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Americans so ignorant on Higher Dimensions?
Why are Americans so ignornant on people living along side of us in higher dimensions?
Why are posters on this board so ignornant about higher dimensions?
Why are posters on this board so ignorant about various peoples living along side of us in higher dimensions?
Answer:
1. Public does not want to know, because they cannot deal with it emotionally, anymore. They used to be able to deal with it in the 70's, but not today. To many persons living sheltered lives, surrounding themselves with all the comforts in life, and they do not wish to be discomforted by new subject matter that will cause them to increase their own emotional stability in order to deal with it. They would much rather go shopping, instead of study the higher dimensions. Of course, there is nothing to study because physicists have been lieing to us for the last 40 years, about the higher dimensions.
2. Nationwide, corrupt old boys networks pursues humans who divulge the secret of higher dimensions, invisibility, and bigfoot. Right Arnie at Mt. Park?
3. Physicists either repeat the fraudulent propaganda that they have been taught, or outright lie on the subject matter. For instance, physicists claim that the higher/parallel dimensions are "very small". This is a blatant and outrageous lie. They are the exact same size as our 3 dimensions. Kaku stated on the Nov. 30th Coast to Coast show that Physicists will lie in order to keep "mass panic" from occurring. So apparently, physicists believe or have been told that "mass panic" will occur if everyone knows that:
1. the higher/parallel dimensios due in fact exist right along side of our 3 dimensions
2. the higher dimensions are the exact same size as our 3 dimensions
3. people live in those higher dimensions, right along side of us
4. people who live in the higher dimensions are normally invisible when in those higher dimensions
Thankyou Mr. Kaku, for revealing to us, why physicists are pathological liars when it comes to the higher dimensions.

In Ireland, they have leprachauns. The existence of leprachauns is pretty well known and pretty well accepted, in Ireland. Yet I have not heard of any "mass panic" in Ireland. So the apparent acceptance of leprachauns in Ireland would be good circumstantial evidence that physicists are completely wrong in seeking to keep accurate knowledge of the higher dimensions, from the American people. Here is a picture of a likely wood gnome captured on camera, in the United States of America. Note the clothes, the jacket, the hat, the wide face, and the long nose.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom