• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

OK, it really doesn't get any better than this. Forget the posts...

Dr. Scream

The Burg

Neal V. Burgstahler

Neal interviewed by Ray Crowe for the Bigfoot Live radio show in May this year. Diamond.

Plus! As a wicked bonus! Tom Biscardi! Ladies and Gentlemen, he's gonna take you for a ride! Dismembered bodies, mutilations, government cover-ups... let's ride!

http://www.podomatic.com/search?query=dnr
 
Last edited:
Plus! As a wicked bonus! Tom Biscardi! Ladies and Gentlemen, he's gonna take you for a ride! Dismembered bodies, mutilations, government cover-ups... let's ride!

http://www.podomatic.com/search?query=dnr

I'd like to thank you for posting that interview. The hour of listening was well spent if for no other reason to hear Biscardi use the awkward phrase "off the hook" as an adjective as often as he does.

Are all Bigfoot investigators backwoods-redneck types? Because it sure sounds that way.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to thank you for posting that interview. The hour of listening was well spent if for no other reason to hear Biscardi use the awkward phrase "off the hook" as an adjective as often as he does.

Are all Bigfoot investigators backwoods-redneck types? Because it sure sounds that way.
I was kicking myself not using 'off the hook' in my description of the show. I think at some point he messes up and says 'off the grill' or something like that. I love when Biscardi tells one of the hillbillies to stop breathing so loud on the line and after a couple seconds of silence he turns up to 11.

"Tell my listeners. Lay it down for them, old school. I'm telling you, it was OFF THE HOOK, MAN!"
 
I was kicking myself not using 'off the hook' in my description of the show. I think at some point he messes up and says 'off the grill' or something like that. I love when Biscardi tells one of the hillbillies to stop breathing so loud on the line and after a couple seconds of silence he turns up to 11.

"Tell my listeners. Lay it down for them, old school. I'm telling you, it was OFF THE HOOK, MAN!"

Pure awesome. It was a great find for the simple fact that we actually got to hear Neal speak. Not what I thought he'd sound like, I was expecting more gurgling.
 
Historian,

I am new to JREF, and have spent the last few evenings reading this thread. Never before having become acquainted with the "Invisible Bigfoot" concept, you can imagine I have scores of burning questions. However, I shall limit myself to two for the nonce.


Oh, and try and get a good nights sleep with millions of 8 foot plus tall bigfoot wandering around outside in the dark. Thank goodness for indoor plumbing. Perhaps there is a bigfoot connection there.


Am I to understand that modern indoor plumbing a direct result of regular Bigfoot attacks on unsuspecting outhouse users?


The 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution gives me the right to defend myself. That is exactly what I did. You were attacking me, so you are the one who is both in error and out of line, and without the protection of the U.S. Constitution.


Is this quotation an indication that you are planning to shoot Spektator?

I appreciate your time in addressing these queries.
 
Question For Any Law Enforcement Types

OK, it really doesn't get any better than this. Forget the posts...

Dr. Scream

The Burg

Neal V. Burgstahler

Neal interviewed by Ray Crowe for the Bigfoot Live radio show in May this year. Diamond.

Plus! As a wicked bonus! Tom Biscardi! Ladies and Gentlemen, he's gonna take you for a ride! Dismembered bodies, mutilations, government cover-ups... let's ride!

http://www.podomatic.com/search?query=dnr

Is it evident that:
1) Neal believes what he states in the interview?
2) Tom believes what he states?
Thanks, I really dislike linking, I'll take your word.
(I like that Thunderhawk guy, though)
 
Drove down to Atlanta last night; President Carter spoke (very solemnly, for the most part, about human rights issues). He did chat afterward.

He has never seen or experienced a manifestation of Bigfoot.
He does not believe that Bigfoot is a paranormal creature.
He never said in a press conference that he thought Bigfoot was paranormal.
 
Just to make it clear: you asked Carter about Historian's claims, and he denied they were true?

Drove down to Atlanta last night; President Carter spoke (very solemnly, for the most part, about human rights issues). He did chat afterward.

He has never seen or experienced a manifestation of Bigfoot.
He does not believe that Bigfoot is a paranormal creature.
He never said in a press conference that he thought Bigfoot was paranormal.
 
Drove down to Atlanta last night; President Carter spoke (very solemnly, for the most part, about human rights issues). He did chat afterward.

He has never seen or experienced a manifestation of Bigfoot.
He does not believe that Bigfoot is a paranormal creature.
He never said in a press conference that he thought Bigfoot was paranormal.

Spektator, can I use this story? I am going to write a comedy sketch and sell the hell out of it. This is going to be an ideal sketch, Andy Dick playing the reporter from the BIGFOOT WOO TIMES, and the Ex-President, taking questions from the media. The Reporter is wearing his 'BIGFOOT WENT TO THE 5TH DIMENSION AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY SHIRT' Tshirt, and Asks the question, in the middle of the Peace in Iraq questions. The President is going to go Apesh-- on him, and tell him to get a life, reminiscent of the Shatner SNL skit where he chides the trekkies 'Move out of your parents basements'
 
One major point that other researchers fail to mention, is that they do not own Gen 3 night vision that can spot a butterfly on the nose of a bigfoot at 100 yards in pitch black conditions. I do. Which is why I can verify time after time, that they are invisible.

Didn't you claim being trans-dimensional enabled Bigfeet to walk through brush and trees? How can a butterfly rest on the nose of an immaterial being?

What kind of butterflies are out at night?
 
In any case, Neal flipped out on the last night... he watched a few too many Sylvester Stallone movies or something.. because he turned into Neal-bo and painted his face and stalked the other members of the expedition. Please do not judge the rest of us based upon him. Neal-bo is in a class of his own..


Nealbo:

Sounds like your BFRO Bigfoot Roundup turned into a BFRO Roundup. How many Footers did you bag?
 
Spektator, can I use this story? I....

You can do what you want with it, but leave me out of it. Former President Carter is looking rather frail these days, and after his talk about human rights (he strongly assailed the current Administration), asking him about something as silly as this made me feel ashamed.
 
Neal,
Do you have any interdimensional travel abilities yourself? I remember Drew and Mike radio show, used to have a guy on once a month, who claimed to travel to different planets and dimensions to meet with a council made up of bigfeet, I'm just wondering if you had the same technology available to you.
 
... asking him about something as silly as this made me feel ashamed.

I really admire your pespicacity with regard to this issue. You have delivered incontrovertible rebuttal to Historian's claims so you get one hundred Attaboys. Bothering such a person as Carter for this nutjob would also embarrass me but I'm glad you did it. Thanks! :)

BTW, would Carter object to waterboarding IBF if we ever found a way to contain him? Maybe get Berkeley back on this? :confused:
 
The below is a repost, as taken from the "Bigfoot - some nubie questions" thread; as it deal specifically with the Invisible Bigfoot topic it really belongs in this thread:

historian said:
Gee Mr. Agent Orange, I offered M.K. Davis a chance to look at it in person. He wanted to look at the camera instead. Also, a photograph cannot be verified by say, posting it on the internet so that it becomes completely worthless, since everyone and their brother will have a free copy. Think about it. I am confident that you are smart enough to see exactly why I don't post it on the internet, especially since I just told you. There are others though, that will not be able to figure it out.
This would be the same M.K. Davis you claimed earlier has seen your evidence...when all you did was show him a camera? *lol*

Then of course is this:

Historian said:
During the early evening, when M.K. Davis was still speaking, a likely Bigfoot spirit Orb was flying undetected around the amphitheater, catching the evening's entertainment. Once it got dark, I personally noticed that a Bigfoot signaled us from the peanut gallery, with a distinctive branch break. Since I was apparently the only person there that was trained to notice Bigfoot communication techniques, I was the only one that noticed it. Authors Peter Bryne and Joe Beelart were also there.

NOTE: BOLD added by Locknar
I'd have to ask...if the "Orb" was undetected, how did you notice it?

So just to get this all straight...at a Bigfoot event (the International Bigfoot Society) you were the only one trained to notice any of this? What happened next...I mean, after you told everyone about the "Orb" or hearing the "distinctive branch break"? Certianly, of all the folks that were there SOMEONE took pictures/video...or at the very least blogged about it right? What date was this...where was this?

Where does one go to get this training in Bigfoot communication techniques?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom