• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Neal I asked you this before and I don't think you've answered:
Maybe Neal can explain to us which governmental agencies are responsible for the control of evidence and information flow pertaining to paranormal bigfoots in Canada.
You've worked this out, right?
 
Classic Neal highlights.

From the 2004 BFF thread about a Washington
BFRO expedition that Neal went on:
Duuuude.... (I wish I could emphasize that more)...

I was on two expeditions with Mr. Whatever alias he wants to have... First prognosis: Freaking nutcase. Second prognosis: Total freaking nutcase. The guy's post speaks for itself... Ummm.... 3/4 of the squatches migrated to... whaaaa? No sane person would pull a number like that out of their....

In any case, Neal flipped out on the last night... he watched a few too many Sylvester Stallone movies or something.. because he turned into Neal-bo and painted his face and stalked the other members of the expedition. Please do not judge the rest of us based upon him. Neal-bo is in a class of his own..
 
Last edited:
Thanks for bumping, kitakaze. I haven't had a good chuckle in too long. I hope this thread never goes away (for the comic relief). OTOH, I sure hope Neal gets some help.
 
Thanks for bumping, kitakaze. I haven't had a good chuckle in too long. I hope this thread never goes away (for the comic relief). OTOH, I sure hope Neal gets some help.
You're welcome, Slimething. I'm just earning my big, fat NSA super mole paycheque, though (next one in euros, please).

Speaking of paycheques, one might wonder how a guy who is so guano as to write and sincerely believe things like these:

I have witnessed the audio sounds of the little inter-dimensional people, perhaps thousands of times. They live in all forests around here. I have taken the world's closest paranormal eyeshine photo of little people. And heard them walk off slowly after the picture was snapped. Since their bodies were invisible, and what appears to be the eyes quite visible, I can then see the full organs (4 of them) in 3 dimensions. They are not round red balls.
...can do things like, I don't know, say... restrain the insanity enough to maintain employment? I mean can you imagine punching in with Neal? "Burgstahler! Where's that report!?" "Well, you see my NSA handler boss, there were these wood gnomes in my house again and..."

Well heck, friend, I sure do wonder about such things especially when I see something like this (in bold):
Primary directive of the NSA moles working illegally within U.S. borders, and legally outside of U.S. borders:
Create dissension among bigfoot researchers, plant seeds of doubt in regard to evidence, confiscate evidence as necessary, destroy bigfoot researcher's reputation, make bigfoot researchers unemployable, whenever and wherever possible

Secondary directive of the NSA:
Never violate the primary directive

Now look at kitakaze's posts. Most of his posts, are compatible with the PRIMARY DIRECTIVE.
Then I think I may have found a possible answer here in a post by one of the members that went on the October 2004 expedition with him in the thread I linked in my previous post:
I don't have first hand knowledge, but it was explained to me that his parents are wealthy and they give him an allowance of some kind. He was fairly well outfitted, so his allowance could be substantial.
Sure would make sense.
 
Last edited:
So we have Neal as a kind of Bertie Wooster? Only without Jeeves to look after him :)

I miss him, actually.

After all, this thread is amongst the best times I've had with my clothes on :)

COME BACK, HISTORIAN!!!
 
invisible

Bigfoot is flesh and blood in my opinion. I think they're a higher primate above gorillas and orangutans. For bigfoot to exist is no big deal. It would however be a big deal if one or more were ever captured and studied. Maybe bulletmaker and dozeroperator could round up a couple of them in the next week or so -just kidding! Seriously, I think the day is coming when this creature will be outed. I hope if one is captured that it is treated with respect.
 
I heard something last night that I have never heard in my 49 years in this area. I was comming home from work and as I closed my car door something started, for no better term, growling at me. At first I thougt it was a deer blowing at me but it had a cat type growl in it at the same time. Also at the same time I could hear foot stomps. I have not had time to walk in the area where I heard this, and I doubt I will find anything cause it is a very low swamp area where the roots grow on top of the ground and makes for very hard walking for humans, almost like small cypress knees. Has any one ever heard this type of noise before? It was almost half blowing and half growling. I've just never heard anything like that before.
 
Last edited:
Bigfoot is flesh and blood in my opinion. I think they're a higher primate above gorillas and orangutans. For bigfoot to exist is no big deal. It would however be a big deal if one or more were ever captured and studied. Maybe bulletmaker and dozeroperator could round up a couple of them in the next week or so -just kidding! Seriously, I think the day is coming when this creature will be outed. I hope if one is captured that it is treated with respect.

Define "higher".
 
bigfoot

That's convenient when you can't find any acceptable evidence for it.

I certainly can't prove it but I do believe they exist. unlike a good many bigfoot believers I read about on forums, I don't care if I can't prove BF's existence or if I'm believed. I'm not saying this in a smarta$$ way it's just how I feel. I think a lot of people on bigfoot forums make stuff up. There have been thousands of reports over the years and I think these people for the most part don't frequent BF forums. A few might go to forums initially looking to validate themselves, but shortly thereafter move on when they realize the forums are frequented by researcher wannabes who claim frequent encounters and obviously make up facts as they go.

Bottom line: Most of the people that have had real sightings and encounters do not frequent bigfoot forums.
 
Well, you can say that about a lot of things. Thousands of reports.

There must be millions of stories about encountering dragons, along with all of the other references to them such as statues, paintings, etc.

Bottom line: Most of the people that have had real sightings and encounters do not frequent bigfoot forums.

Define real, and define how you know the sighting or encounter was really with a sasquatch.
 
I don't need to define "real" since it doesn't matter whether you belive me or not. This is my opinion. Some will believe some won't. Although, LOL, a lot more won't on a skeptic forum such as this.
 
Well, if you are going to call a report or encounter "real", it follows that you have some standard which you use to weed out the "unreal" from the "real" reports or encounters.

We cannot discuss much if every report or encounter is "real". Or "unreal", for that matter.

I'm confident that most people who report seeing bigfoot do believe they saw bigfoot, and I'm sure that they actually saw something.

Provided they have no connections to known hucksters, that is.
 
Last edited:
LTC, I think there are many misidentified bigfoots and probably more than a few hoaxer and liars. I think once all of the hoaxers , liars and misidentified bigfoot are cast aside it leaves some credible people in society who knew exactly what they saw (bigfoot) and are telling the truth. I have a certain amount of faith in my fellow man not everyone is a liar, huckster, etc.
 
I don't need to define "real" since it doesn't matter whether you belive me or not. This is my opinion. Some will believe some won't. Although, LOL, a lot more won't on a skeptic forum such as this.

Thanks for that, Elmer. Since you move in BF circles and I don't, could you try to explain to me why it is so important to the "you must believe" type that everyone must believe? If I saw a pushmepullyou, I know it would be incredible to most but I would not care if they believed it or not. So what gives?

pushmepullyou.JPG
 
camel species

I guess you could say that critter is comin' and goin' at the same time!

As for me movin' in BF circles? Not hardly.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom