• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Did a quick search. I wonder if historian the same guy mentioned HERE?

This one was claiming Cronkite instead of Rather, but the style of the post sounds similar.
Tirdun, this is not the work of The Burg. NSA AI disinformation sentinals confirm this is a comment to a blog involving the commenter's confusion of a report on Oliver the chimpanzee.

Here is some pertinent information:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/captured-bigfoot/

The Burg is beginning to realize that our guerilla units have spanned the net and are getting ahead of him in infiltrating his rebel tactics against The Wall. Only too late will he realize that numbers of The Unseen Ones are implicitly collaborating with 3rd Primaries for reasons that are beyond him. Too late will he realize the work he has unwittingly accomplished for us with his use of the Tahoe Scream. Burgstahler's ignorance is his greatest failing and of great help to our allied efforts.

Beyond Inter-Twilight Perpetual Dawn is coming.

01000010101110101001110.
 
And they have a large variety of noises that they can make.

I can be standing in a room and what sounds like a duck noise originates from right behind me. 'Braaaaaappp'! Close enough to have been in my back pocket, yet no matter how fast I spin around, no duck. My wife and kids can testify to these duck noises, and for some reason they blame me and not any invisible duck.

Why don't you get it in writing from Jimmy Carter himself?

Jimmy Carter isn't making the claims -- you are. Until such time as you can show evidence to support your claims, I call bull****.

Anyone wanting to know more about bull****ting should read Harry G. Franfurt's On Bull****.

From the editorial review:
Bull****ting, as he notes, is not exactly lying, and bull**** remains bull**** whether it's true or false. The difference lies in the bull****ter's complete disregard for whether what he's saying corresponds to facts in the physical world: he "does not reject the authority of the truth, as the liar does, and oppose himself to it. He pays no attention to it at all. By virtue of this, bull**** is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are."
RayG
 
On 5/16/2003, a Friday, Dan Rather closed his evening news report with a story about Ray Wallace faking footprints of bigfoot or sasquatch. Rather introduced and wrapped up the segment; the reporter on the scene was Bill Whittaker, who interviewed several people and noted that Jane Goodall thought bigfoot might be real. Rather treated the story lightly, noting that though the Wallace family had evidence, people still claimed to have seen some kind of unidentified animal. He concluded, "Bigfoot remains mysterious."

You're welcome.
 
A brief recap of paranormal conspiracy theory nut Neal V. Burgstahler being completely busted in his devolving ramblings. Extraneous text removed, bolding mine:
In 1974, U.C. Berkeley brought Stephen Hawking to campus, for the purpose of both studying and rendering his approval of an official reassignment of the 4th dimension. As described previously, he was there through the entire fall term, and was likely there for at least a portion of the winter term. By the spring term he moved south to Caltech. Also rendering assistance to the staff, was the son of Albert Einstein, Hans Albert Einstein, who was on staff at Berkeley at the time. During the winter term which would be in 1975, the Berkeley staff apparently decided and announced to students there, of the official reassignment of the 4th dimension so that it could be used to explain Bigfoot Invisibility. Except by Spring Term, Berkeley apparently received word from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, that they do not want Bigfoot mentioned in anything scientific literature, much less something as important as the 4th dimension.

:dig: I'm afraid not. Hans Albert Einstein was a little under the weather, having died the previous year. But, please, don't let trivial details interfere with your fascinating story. :rolleyes:

This is a good example of the level of intelligence that frequents this board. As described previously, the 4th dimension was discussed as a means of explaining Bigfoot invisibility since 1968, to the best of my recollection. Hans Einstein worked for Univ of California from 1947 to 1970. tsig is implying here that the scientists at Berkeley were too stupid to ask Hans Einstein's permission to reassign the 4th dimension, UNTIL HAWKING ARRIVED IN 1974.
tsig's cutting edge detective work is a prime example of why this discussion no longer resembles any reasonable level of intelligence.

AFAIK, Hans Einstein was a professor of hydraulic engineering, a field which has little to do with the fourth dimension.

As a courtesy to deceased Albert Einstein who was the person who originally set the 4th dimension as TIME, they asked his eldest son for permission. Courtesy does exist in the real world.

If anyone deserved the courtesy of being acknowledged as the progenitor of time as the fourth dimension in a mathematical sense, it was Minkowski, not Einstein.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!
Cornered, rambling, desperate, delusional, paranoid, confused middle-aged man losing track of fantasies. Neal refuses medical treatment and the good times roll.
 
A brief recap......and the good times roll.

The viciousness of Kitakaze attacks, consistently provide circumstantial evidence that he is another NSA SUPERMOLE that maintains a presence on the internet, for the purpose of attempting to destroy cutting edge bigfoot researchers. I have always known that the NSA will do anything to carry out it's directive of MAINTAINING BIGFOOT SECRECEY, which includes both hiring Kitakaze and VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS!

Oh, and one more thing! Bigfoot is invisible MOST of the time. Not all the time. Very few at any moment in time, actually come into our dimension. Consequently, Bigfoot numbers may reach as high as 10 million in North America alone, by my estimate. Smaller interdimensional people sport even HIGHER numbers.
 
The viciousness of Kitakaze attacks, consistently provide circumstantial evidence that he is another NSA SUPERMOLE that maintains a presence on the internet, for the purpose of attempting to destroy cutting edge bigfoot researchers.

Well, duh.

Oh, and one more thing! Bigfoot is invisible MOST of the time. Not all the time. Very few at any moment in time, actually come into our dimension. Consequently, Bigfoot numbers may reach as high as 10 million in North America alone, by my estimate.

Well, actually, if they are outside of our 3 spacial dimensions, can you really say that are in North America? That seems to me to be quite dishonest.

(ETA: and I really don't want to know what math you used for your estimate and where you got it. I suspect it smells)
 
Last edited:
On 5/16/2003, a Friday, Dan Rather closed his evening news report with a story about Ray Wallace faking footprints of bigfoot or sasquatch. Rather introduced and wrapped up the segment; the reporter on the scene was Bill Whittaker, who interviewed several people and noted that Jane Goodall thought bigfoot might be real. Rather treated the story lightly, noting that though the Wallace family had evidence, people still claimed to have seen some kind of unidentified animal. He concluded, "Bigfoot remains mysterious."

You're welcome.

Except Rather had stated long before that, that Bigfoot is real. His CBS news program went something like this:

In a moment, I have an important announcement.
<cut to commercial>
The announcement is that Bigfoot is real. But the deal is, is that if you tell anyone that you saw one, then they will call you a liar. Because they are living in denial.


That, boys and girls who are living in denial, is my best recollection of what Dan Rather stated on his own nightly news program. When did he state it? Probably between 1987 and 1997. Dan Rather is from Texas. Texas has lots of Bigfoot. Especially in the Big Thicket. There is even good video out of Texas, taken from a farmers back porch. Read it and weep.
 
You're on. In November, I'm going with a college class to attend an event at the Carter Center. Mr. Carter is not speaking at the event, but occasionally he has been there when other speakers appeared and usually mingled with the crowd after the event was over. I've spoken to him four times in person there (earlier, though I doubt he'd remember me, I worked beside him for four days on a Habitat for Humanity house. We had some chats there, too.). If I can speak with him then, I will. If I can't, I'll go back to the Center in December, when he is appearing there. I'm sure I can get a couple of minutes of his time. Taping and photography are prohibited (except the press are allowed some early shots during such presentations), so I will not be able to tape him, but I take shorthand and I will accurately record what we say. I will report exactly what he tells me.

Here's my only caveat:

Historian must abide by his own standards of proof. He says invisible bigfoot is real and we must accept its existence because he personally encountered it. If I personally encounter the former President and ask him about bigfoot, I will report what he tells me. Historian must accept what I report as true without questioning it or me.

Your potential interview, is only a test of Carter's memory and honesty. Although I know him to be honest, when Bigfoot is involved, lots of people claim that they know nothing about the subject.

As for my personal experience, I have hundreds of personal experiences, not just one. Regardless of what Carter, Kitakaze the resident NSA agent or anybody else says, I know for an absolute fact that Bigfoot are invisible most of the time. One major point that other researchers fail to mention, is that they do not own Gen 3 night vision that can spot a butterfly on the nose of a bigfoot at 100 yards in pitch black conditions. I do. Which is why I can verify time after time, that they are invisible. Other researchers just claim that Bigfoot is smart enough to stay just out of sight, and they neglect to qualify their strange audio experience, by stating that they had no Gen 3 night vision devices to verify anything. And I will bet that not a single poster on this board other than myself and the resident NSA agent, has Gen 3 night vision. And we sure aren't going to get an honest answer out of the resident NSA agent.
 
Except Rather had stated long before that, that Bigfoot is real. His CBS news program went something like this:

In a moment, I have an important announcement.
<cut to commercial>
The announcement is that Bigfoot is real. But the deal is, is that if you tell anyone that you saw one, then they will call you a liar. Because they are living in denial.


That, boys and girls who are living in denial, is my best recollection of what Dan Rather stated on his own nightly news program. When did he state it? Probably between 1987 and 1997. Dan Rather is from Texas. Texas has lots of Bigfoot. Especially in the Big Thicket. There is even good video out of Texas, taken from a farmers back porch. Read it and weep.

No, he didn't...and your saying it is so does not make is such.

The truly sad part here is, I really think you believe this nonsense.
 
And I will bet that not a single poster on this board other than myself and the resident NSA agent, has Gen 3 night vision. And we sure aren't going to get an honest answer out of the resident NSA agent.

I'll take that bet ;)

In fact, I'd be willing to bet there are at least a handful. Its not like gen 3 night vision equip is that expensive or difficult to come by.
 
I wrote:
On 5/16/2003, a Friday, Dan Rather closed his evening news report with a story about Ray Wallace faking footprints of bigfoot or sasquatch. Rather introduced and wrapped up the segment; the reporter on the scene was Bill Whittaker, who interviewed several people and noted that Jane Goodall thought bigfoot might be real. Rather treated the story lightly, noting that though the Wallace family had evidence, people still claimed to have seen some kind of unidentified animal. He concluded, "Bigfoot remains mysterious."

You're welcome.

Except Rather had stated long before that, that Bigfoot is real. His CBS news program went something like this:

In a moment, I have an important announcement.
<cut to commercial>
The announcement is that Bigfoot is real. But the deal is, is that if you tell anyone that you saw one, then they will call you a liar. Because they are living in denial.


That, boys and girls who are living in denial, is my best recollection of what Dan Rather stated on his own nightly news program. When did he state it? Probably between 1987 and 1997. ....

Then since the show I found was from 2003 and in it Rather expressed no belief that Bigfoot is real, we must conclude that he had reexamined the evidence and had changed his mind. Please don't deny that.

Edited to add: If I ask Mr. Carter about whether he encountered bigfoot and/or said in a nationally televised press conference that bigfoot is real and paranormal, that is just a test of his memory? In other words, if he denies that he encountered bigfoot and/or denies that he said that bigfoot is a real, paranormal phenomenon in a press conference made from Plains, Georgia, in the month after he left the Presidency, you will not accept that as evidence? Why are you holding me to a higher standard than you are willing to hold yourself to?
 
Last edited:
Except Rather had stated long before that, that Bigfoot is real. His CBS news program went something like this:

In a moment, I have an important announcement.
<cut to commercial>
The announcement is that Bigfoot is real. But the deal is, is that if you tell anyone that you saw one, then they will call you a liar. Because they are living in denial.

That, boys and girls who are living in denial, is my best recollection of what Dan Rather stated on his own nightly news program.

Hist, the problem is no-one but you recalls this. I don't mean no-one on this forum, I mean no-one period. I've asked several people, many of which were CBS News addicts in the 80's. They say it never happened. I've queried google and four other search engines and the only hits even remotely similar to your claim come... from you!

Now, I'm sure you'll say "the NSA deleted the evidence, dummy". If so, why do the links to your statements remain? Are your posts somehow immune from the evil NSA internet censors? Why does no-one else remember this??
 
Last edited:
The viciousness of Kitakaze attacks, consistently provide circumstantial evidence that he is another NSA SUPERMOLE (snip)

Damn it Kitakaze, you SUPERMOLE, get off my lawn!


1478229073_b5a4165d541.jpg
 
As for my personal experience, I have hundreds of personal experiences, not just one. Regardless of what Carter, Kitakaze the resident NSA agent or anybody else says, I know for an absolute fact that Bigfoot are invisible most of the time. One major point that other researchers fail to mention, is that they do not own Gen 3 night vision that can spot a butterfly on the nose of a bigfoot at 100 yards in pitch black conditions. I do. Which is why I can verify time after time, that they are invisible. Other researchers just claim that Bigfoot is smart enough to stay just out of sight, and they neglect to qualify their strange audio experience, by stating that they had no Gen 3 night vision devices to verify anything. And I will bet that not a single poster on this board other than myself and the resident NSA agent, has Gen 3 night vision. And we sure aren't going to get an honest answer out of the resident NSA agent.

So you are saying that though invisiable, you can spot Bigfoot with Gen 3 night vision equipment?

Geographically speaking, where are you seeing these butteflies in "pitch black conditions"?
 
You boys are wasting your time. There are too many people that protect presidents, that will see to it that the speech that I am refering to, was erased. Why don't you ask Carter himself, so we can see how accurate the historical record is?

Why don't you boys spend your time hunting down for the news reel when Dan Rather stated that Bigfoot is real, on the CBS nightly news. That ought to be easier to find? That would certainly play equal havoc with your mind, since you are apparently have difficulty in accepting Bigfoot's existence despite overwhelming public record.

Why don't YOU? It's your assertion, not ours.
 
Damn it Kitakaze, you SUPERMOLE, get off my lawn!


[qimg]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/matthetube/1478229073_b5a4165d541.jpg[/qimg]

Am I the only one who sees the bigfoot orb near the bottom of the molehill?

Y'know, I have noticed an increase in mole activity in my lawn since I've been taunting bigfoot...
 
Now, I'm sure you'll say "the NSA deleted the evidence, dummy". If so, why do the links to your statements remain? Are your posts somehow immune from the evil NSA internet censors? Why does no-one else remember this??
Our NSA AI search and destroy sweeper units are programmed with algorithms allowing for The Burg's activities to remain so as to allow plausible deniability and what we call the 'rambling idiot out'. This is very sophisticated cloak and dagger stuff which is highly unlikely that any here will understand. This is actually why my programming allows me to divulge this information here.
 
Those orbs are everywhere, and since I started ragging on invisible bigfeet, I notice they're getting bigger and more aggressive. I was up in Maine yesterday visiting a cousin, and this monster orb snuck up on poor little Teddy. Poor little Teddy might have been gobbled up without a trace if the knitted gnome had not come to his defense, and had I not photographed the grisly scene we'd never have known what became of him!

Oh, historian, it wasn't either raining or snowing in the living room, either! teddy with orb.jpg
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom