Steve
Penultimate Amazing
Quote a post of yours, on any thread here, stating "I was wrong" and I will withdraw my comment.Here come the insults. How unexpected.
Quote a post of yours, on any thread here, stating "I was wrong" and I will withdraw my comment.Here come the insults. How unexpected.
You can have the last word.Nothing to do with a syllabus.
The mental health profession considers personality disorders such as ASPD to be mental health disorders. Therefore when you claim that they are not you are wrong.
Go into the search function and there are plenty.Quote a post of yours, on any thread here, stating "I was wrong" and I will withdraw my comment.
A lot of it destined for relegation to the nether regions no doubt.Worst.
Thread.
Ever.
You are very much entirely awful at mindreading. Also, and as well: reading.No you don't find it terrifying. You find thinking terrifying, which is why you believe the hype about Waters being so forebearing and kindly because it's only Waters' side of the story you ever heard.
Well done!
You claim, in this post, that you believe there is a difference between mental illness and personality traits, when what was actually happening was that I was arguing that personality disorders are a subset of mental health disorders. Ergo your post implies instead that I thought personality traits were a subset of, or synonymous with, mental health disorders.Yes I do believe there is a difference between mental illness and personality traits. I explained why. I couldn't care less about US word play. The distinction remains no matter what word/s you use.
So you won't admit you were wrong, or that you attempted to cram words into my mouth that I did not say in another of your dishonest tricks that you always break out when people who know more than you do ask you questions then?
Tell you what, why don't you apologise for lying about what I was saying? That isn't an admission of error. Why don't you simply apologise?
If you would like me to be specific about where you did this it is in the following post:
You claim, in this post, that you believe there is a difference between mental illness and personality traits, when what was actually happening was that I was arguing that personality disorders are a subset of mental health disorders. Ergo your post implies instead that I thought personality traits were a subset of, or synonymous with, mental health disorders.
This is either an example of you being so incapable of following a discussion that you are clearly seriously untethered from reality, or much more likely, is a dishonest attempt to lie about what I was claiming to make my point looks foolish. I mean, who seriously thinks personality traits are mental illnesses, right?
So come on. Apologise.
Not according to the mental health community. Why do the mental health practitioners disagree with you?Indeed, there is a significant difference between mental illness and a personality disorder. I explained my reasoning.
Then they'd be...Then everyone will think you are a Crime Scene Investigator and avoid you like the plague.
Not according to the mental health community. Why do the mental health practitioners disagree with you?
Are you not going to even acknowledge my comment about you lying about what I said? I mean, nearly the entirety of that post is discussing your dishonest attempt to cram words I did not say into my mouth in an attempt to bolster your own flailing ignorance. Why not address it?
I have highlighted an instance of you lying about what I was saying. Apologise.
Then they'd be...
*removes sunglasses quickly*
...pretty sick".
*opening riff from 'Won't get fooled again plays*
Ah hahahahahahahahahaha! You can't be serious!Here's the NHS page for personalty disorders:
![]()
Personality disorders
NHS information about personality disorders, including the main symptoms and treatments.www.nhs.uk
Here is a completely separate page for mental illnesses:
![]()

Then they'd be...
*removes sunglasses quickly*
...pretty sick".
*opening riff from 'Won't get fooled again plays*
Getting?
Ah hahahahahahahahahaha! You can't be serious!
Did you even look at the page for Mental Illnesses you linked to? Guess what is on it Vixen?
Several.... PERSONALITY DISORDERS! And and and...a link to the Personality Disorder page you also linked to!
So looks like the NHS considers Personality Disorders a subset of Mental Illnesses!
You can have the last word.
That's NOTHING. I once fundraised for Cancer Research UK, as my full time job. Ergo, I'm an expert in cancer treatments and diagnosis.I've got long odds on that's not going to happen.
___________________
Disclosure: I once ate a McDonald's burger, so feel free to ask me anything about the company or its management and I can give full and frank answers.
Ball is in your court, as "they" say.Go into the search function and there are plenty.
You've never seen me bully you BTW.
In England it is when you become a member of the British Psychological Society.
