• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General Israel/Palestine discussion thread - Part 4

I love how this list starts out so strong, and then degenerates into novelists, chemists, and Oscar winners.

Israelis with political or security experience? Sure. Let's hear them out. But I can't think of anything less worth attention, than the political opinions of a Hollywood celebrity. It kind of demeans the other authorities you're appealing to, having them on the same list like this.
Right, so you were going to take a rebuke by the Mossad guy seriously until you saw a Hollywood celeb involved. But any Mossad guy or PM who signs the same paper as a Hollywood celebrity only cheapens the Mossad guy or PM.

Is this like the way in which you were going to be upset about Putin’s invasion of Ukraine until you realized that Putin was ex-KGB (points in his favour), and Zelensky was a TV star who met a bunch of other TV stars like Sean Penn and Ben Stiller….?
 

channel 5 news put part 1 of a 4 part series on their travels to and inteviews from palestine to take a look at what it's like there, including interviewing louis theroux who released his own documentary on palestine and israel in 2011. this video goes over area a,b, and c and the difference between outposts and settlements

part 2 is only on patreon now, where he talks about his detainment at a checkpoint, then travel and show hebron
 
I think Bernstien rhetoirc on the Palestinains was deplorable, but no worse then "From the River To The Sea" crap we see on pro Palestinain rallies.
But then, the whole Palestinain issue causes otherwise smart people to say really stupid crap..on both sides.
 
I think Bernstien rhetoirc on the Palestinains was deplorable, but no worse then "From the River To The Sea" crap we see on pro Palestinain rallies.

For decades, large segments of Palestine have been held captive under an apartheid state. Most of the population are contained in open-air prisons with limited freedom of movement and heavily restricted access to food, water, health care and electricity . Israel has been bombing and attacking vessels trying to get essential food, water, and medical supplies into Gaza.

Under those circumstances, you're suggesting that "From the River To The Sea, Palestine must be free" is equally bad as "Attack their grid, send them back to the caves"?
.
 
This thread is horrible.

🤮

When I came back to this forum, I was hoping to have some fun, lighthearted discussion about psychics, UFOs, bigfoot and pseudoscience.

Instead I'm seeing the same kind of nazi ◊◊◊◊ as on "X" (the "everything app" :rolleyes: )

I did not expect to encounter so many vile bigots.

I'm seriously disgusted and bummed out.
.
 
Last edited:
This thread is horrible.

🤮

When I came back to this forum, I was hoping to have some fun, lighthearted discussion about psychics, UFOs, bigfoot and pseudoscience.

Instead I'm seeing the same kind of nazi ◊◊◊◊ as on "X" (the "everything app" :rolleyes: )

I did not expect to encounter so many vile bigots.

I'm seriously disgusted and bummed out.
.

Fortunately it's a very small portion of the membership of the forum.

The vast majority here are similarly disgusted.
 
I'm seriously disgusted and bummed out.

I think you're reading it wrong.

As time has made the depth of Israeli crimes against humanity the number of their supporters has shrunk, and even the hardened Zionazis in the thread hardly post now. I haven't seen their vile flag in here for some time.

In the real world, Israel is rightly vilified by all thinking people and not even the near-billion dollar hasbara expenditure is changing the landscape.

The number of people supporting Israel shrinks by the day, as charges against them build up and the number of countries who would arrest Netanyahu and his goons grows.
 
If echo chambers are more to your liking, you might consider the SGU forum. You won't have to worry about hearing an alternate point of view there.

I'd like to at least find a place that's not infested with nazis.

Doesn't seem too much to ask.
.
 
I think you're not used to arguing your point of view anymore and have spent too much time in an echo chamber already. Nazis? Seriously?

People denouncing equal rights, accusing vulnerable minority groups of being criminals, and cheering on genocide? Yeah that's nazi stuff.

I'm from Chicago. I recognize neo-Nazi talking points when I hear them.
.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom