theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
Exactly. Why even list them?Two Prime Ministers and four cabinet ministers is enough on its own. Ignore the minors like Nobel winners.
Exactly. Why even list them?Two Prime Ministers and four cabinet ministers is enough on its own. Ignore the minors like Nobel winners.
Right, so you were going to take a rebuke by the Mossad guy seriously until you saw a Hollywood celeb involved. But any Mossad guy or PM who signs the same paper as a Hollywood celebrity only cheapens the Mossad guy or PM.I love how this list starts out so strong, and then degenerates into novelists, chemists, and Oscar winners.
Israelis with political or security experience? Sure. Let's hear them out. But I can't think of anything less worth attention, than the political opinions of a Hollywood celebrity. It kind of demeans the other authorities you're appealing to, having them on the same list like this.
I'm simply not interested in subsidising a grievance industry. You shouldn't be, either.wow, victim complex much?
From the River to the Sea, Enosis and the Megali Idea are that.And we all know that's not going to happen.
Lebensraum will continue.
No, you are advocating for subsidizing a genocide industry and punish people for boycotting said genocide industry.I'm simply not interested in subsidising a grievance industry. You shouldn't be, either.
I think Bernstien rhetoirc on the Palestinains was deplorable, but no worse then "From the River To The Sea" crap we see on pro Palestinain rallies.
From the River to the Sea, Enosis and the Megali Idea are that.
But then, the whole Palestinain issue causes otherwise smart people to say really stupid crap..on both sides.
This thread is horrible.
When I came back to this forum, I was hoping to have some fun, lighthearted discussion about psychics, UFOs, bigfoot and pseudoscience.
Instead I'm seeing the same kind of nazi ◊◊◊◊ as on "X" (the "everything app")
I did not expect to encounter so many vile bigots.
I'm seriously disgusted and bummed out.
.
I'm seriously disgusted and bummed out.
I think you're reading it wrong.
.
Between this thread and the transphobic one, I'm severely disappointed at the degenerate state of this forum.
.
If echo chambers are more to your liking, you might consider the SGU forum. You won't have to worry about hearing an alternate point of view there.
I'd like to at least find a place that's not infested with nazis.
Doesn't seem too much to ask.
.
I think you're not used to arguing your point of view anymore and have spent too much time in an echo chamber already. Nazis? Seriously?