• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Hit them TWENTY TIMES HARDER

Take out easily destroyable targets that will make it virtually impossible for Iran to ever be built back, as a Nation,

Death, Fire, and Fury will reign upon them

.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
If Iran does anything that stops the flow of Oil within the Strait of Hormuz, they will be hit by the United States of America TWENTY TIMES HARDER than they have been hit thus far. Additionally, we will take out easily destroyable targets that will make it virtually impossible for Iran to ever be built back, as a Nation, again - Death, Fire, and Fury will reign upon them

But I hope, and pray, that it does not happen! This is a gift from the United States of America to China, and all of those Nations that heavily use the Hormuz Strait. Hopefully, it is a gesture that will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Hit them TWENTY TIMES HARDER

Take out easily destroyable targets that will make it virtually impossible for Iran to ever be built back, as a Nation,

Death, Fire, and Fury will reign upon them

.
His dick is getting smaller. Disappearing.
 
Sir

Q: There have been 8 US military fatalities associated the war in Iran. How many American deaths are you willing to have in this war?

TRUMP: Well, as I said before, when you have conflicts like this you always have death. I was at Dover yesterday, I met the parents and they were unbelievable people. They all had one thing in common. They said, 'Finish the job, sir. Please. Finish the job.' And I'll leave you at that. Thank you very much everybody.

I would have had some much different words for you, you ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊, scum-sucking, weasel-faced ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
 
Sir

Q: There have been 8 US military fatalities associated the war in Iran. How many American deaths are you willing to have in this war?

TRUMP: Well, as I said before, when you have conflicts like this you always have death. I was at Dover yesterday, I met the parents and they were unbelievable people. They all had one thing in common. They said, 'Finish the job, sir. Please. Finish the job.' And I'll leave you at that. Thank you very much everybody.


The fat clown is a sick, demented, POS LIAR!!!
 
OVERRULED: Trump determines Biden's executive privilege assertion is 'not in the best interests of the United States,' ordering release of records tied to investigations into Biden's cognitive decline and family business dealings.

:id:
 
And exactly when did you first notice this? :D

A long, long, long time ago, but I'm just reiterating what every smart person in the world already knows.

As of today, that's 57,632 times I've done it everywhere I go, if anyone's keeping count that is.

Except FB. I go there to get away from that red-faced, low-life, scum-sucking, vomit-inducing, mirror-hugging, dumber than dirt, POS, jackass.

BTW, I apologize to all the dirt in the world, because they're smarter than that sewage slurping, slimeball of a fat clown, and that goes double for his ignorant, red hat wearing, dick-faced maga weirdoes.

Boy, it's a good thing I can't swear in this forum.
 
Last edited:
Sir

Q: There have been 8 US military fatalities associated the war in Iran. How many American deaths are you willing to have in this war?

TRUMP: Well, as I said before, when you have conflicts like this you always have death. I was at Dover yesterday, I met the parents and they were unbelievable people. They all had one thing in common. They said, 'Finish the job, sir. Please. Finish the job.' And I'll leave you at that. Thank you very much everybody.

No, they are all now gold star families because of his ego and need to distract from the Epstein files.
 
Trump also delivered a beautifully clear strategy for Iran:

"We have already won in many ways, but we haven't won enough,"


The terrifying question is when his poll numbers still suck and people keep asking about the Epstein files after Iran has been flattened what does he do next?
Cuba
 
One possible reason is to back China into a corner.

Helping China

Trump on the Strait of Hormuz: "I want to keep it open. I want to keep it good. You know it doesn't pertain to us as much as it does to China. We're really helping China here and other countries."

Maybe Trump's just playing 64-Dimensional chess. In fact, nobody can defend what Trump says in a principled way because he is utterly devoid of principle. The ad hoc Trump/retard-explainers (like Zig) will invariably look foolish, and maybe that's understandable if they're the Sec. of State, or the Sec. of War, or getting paid a lot of money. Otherwise, it reminds me of the old joke about the hunter and the bear: "Be honest, you didn't come here to hunt, did you?" I'm against most forum moderation, but maybe it's time to consider banning humiliation porn.
 
Hit them TWENTY TIMES HARDER

Take out easily destroyable targets that will make it virtually impossible for Iran to ever be built back, as a Nation,

Death, Fire, and Fury will reign upon them

.
"Reign upon them"? Really? Oh well, at least that makes it more likely that the robber baron toddler-tyrant actually wrote tha "truth" himself, I suppose.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom