• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump: One of my guests at the SOTU was the mother of the beautiful 23-year-old Ukrainian girl who was stabbed to death. She was devastated. Beautiful woman. Devastated. Uncontrollably devastated. And we couldn't get one Democrat to even clap. The Republicans clapped and went wild and they loved her. Not one Democrat in that whole room even thought about clapping

Clapping and cheering at the suffering of others sorta is the Republican way, after all.
 
Self proclaimed ◊◊◊◊ President

Trump: "No other president can do some of this ◊◊◊◊ I'm doing"


Spoiler tag to hide rude word in link.

The President can say it but you aren't allowed to see what he said.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and admittedly I'm not a mental health professional, but I'm going to hazard a guess that Trump is just a tad narcissistic and well...unwell.
 
Trump: Schumer is a Palestinian now. He's a register Palestinian. He wants to protect the Iranian people who are quite nasty.

JFC, what a jagoff. There are very few people I know of that are nastier than this imbecile. Just imagine being a U.S. citizen of Iranian descent and hearing this garbage. C'mon already hamberders, do your ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ job!

1773094089713.gif

Or Schumer.
 
Last edited:
Trump also delivered a beautifully clear strategy for Iran:

"We have already won in many ways, but we haven't won enough,"


The terrifying question is when his poll numbers still suck and people keep asking about the Epstein files after Iran has been flattened what does he do next?
 
I would accept the invitation and then tell him how terrible he is during the live presser.

I love it, but there would be nothing stopping me from doing a live presser without the fat clown next to me. I'd have a hard time not vomitting if he was nearby, but then again, that alone would be a great statement too.


ETA: I mean if Bush2 could do it, why couldn't I?

Although, TBH, even though Bush2 was an idiot while president, I wouldn't have turned down an invite to hang out with him, do some lines, and maybe smoke some jays. He seems like a pretty funny guy otherwise.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom