• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Let me know when you've uncovered the bribe.
Why bother with letting you know? You'll just try to sweep it under the rug or pretend it's something else, no matter how brazen it or you are, apologist. Either way, what I did was present a suggested explanation for someone else's supposition that's far, far more plausible that that which you've been putting forward to try to defend or divert attention away from MAGA evil. Trump has quite the history, after all.
 
Sir

Q: There have been 8 US military fatalities associated the war in Iran. How many American deaths are you willing to have in this war?

TRUMP: Well, as I said before, when you have conflicts like this you always have death. I was at Dover yesterday, I met the parents and they were unbelievable people. They all had one thing in common. They said, 'Finish the job, sir. Please. Finish the job.' And I'll leave you at that. Thank you very much everybody.

 
Sir

Q: There have been 8 US military fatalities associated the war in Iran. How many American deaths are you willing to have in this war?

TRUMP: Well, as I said before, when you have conflicts like this you always have death. I was at Dover yesterday, I met the parents and they were unbelievable people. They all had one thing in common. They said, 'Finish the job, sir. Please. Finish the job.' And I'll leave you at that. Thank you very much everybody.

Shemp?
 
OVERRULED: Trump determines Biden's executive privilege assertion is 'not in the best interests of the United States,' ordering release of records tied to investigations into Biden's cognitive decline and family business dealings.

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom