• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Transwomen are not Women - Part 15

Sorry to be nosey, but this is so curious to me, I thought I'd do a search for some of your other posts, for 'he' and 'she', and found these in half a page of results:
Stranger still is that I got similar results for 'he' and 'she', but No Results Found for 'they', even though I can see multiple uses by p0lka all over the place.1000000705.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's all very confusing in the genderbread house. Apparently, we can slip on different "social indoctrination" according to mood. How does that happen? I wish I'd known people could change their social indoctrination so easily a while back.
If you can slip it on and off at whim, it's not indoctrination, it's just a style. And the government has no business regulating style.
 
So, cast your mind back if you can, and tell me if you remember the last time, in normal conversation, you used any of the sexed third-person pronouns?
A neighbor was found dead in december and the landlord said to me 'he's dead' and I replied ' oh is he ohh', that's the last time I remember.
If i know someone wants to be referred to as he or she then I'll do it obviously, but my default is names and they.

But you don't appear to write like that. Maybe you're one of those people who takes their cue from how others are speaking (or writing). If your friend was talking a lot about Helen, saying, "She's nice, Helen. I really like her, don't you?" and you wanted to add something about Helen, maybe then you'd conform to what your friend is using. I can't imagine you continuing, "Well, yeah, they're nice, but they still owe me a tenner."

Sorry to be nosey, but this is so curious to me, I thought I'd do a search for some of your other posts, for 'he' and 'she', and found these in half a page of results:

Oh, I didn't expect it to actually embed the list of links.
Yeah me typing is different from me speaking, when typing I can see what I've typed before hitting reply and so can adjust according to audience. which is why i was asking about not using transmale if it was a slur anymore.
 
Sorry, I thought you had followed this piece of news and the court's ruling, so you would know the basic facts of what he did. If I use my words to describe what he did, that would be biasing what you think of what he did. I mean, if you don't care, or you're not interested, fine - I just asked a question that I expected you to be able to answer pretty clearly.

But you judged that woman's gender by the muscles and facial hair. You didn't have access to her feelings.

I reiterate Zigurat's point that this means it's of no importance in legislation, etc.
But it's also odd that the 'man' (the woman who's a manlier man than you'll ever be), can't slip on an hourglass figure and lose the beard, then grow the muscles again, day in, day out.

It's all very confusing in the genderbread house. Apparently, we can slip on different "social indoctrination" according to mood. How does that happen? I wish I'd known people could change their social indoctrination so easily a while back.
The social indoctrination is that gender roles should be something that you should care about. Transpeople care about gender roles and so do people in this thread, and I guess everyone does, which confounds me. Change the labels to sex and solve the problem.
 
The social indoctrination is that gender roles should be something that you should care about. Transpeople care about gender roles and so do people in this thread, and I guess everyone does, which confounds me. Change the labels to sex and solve the problem.
Do you think that different labels will prevent people from caring about what they care about? That's stupid. It's head bangingly stupid. It's flat earth theory stupid.

And at this point, I think you're just trolling, because I cannot believe that you are actually this stupid.
 
Do you think that different labels will prevent people from caring about what they care about? That's stupid. It's head bangingly stupid. It's flat earth theory stupid.

And at this point, I think you're just trolling, because I cannot believe that you are actually this stupid.
I think you're trolling, It's like there's a fundamental block that you can't get over.

If all the labels are changed to sex labels, all of them, legal and otherwise, then it doesn't matter about how people feel about gender? Does it?

Edit: this shouldn't be a point-scoring exercise, it's about getting to the solution to the problem society is having at the moment..
 
Last edited:
I think you're trolling, It's like there's a fundamental block that you can't get over.
Pure projection.

If all the labels are changed to sex labels, all of them, legal and otherwise, then it doesn't matter about how people feel about gender? Does it?
It wont make any difference.

polka: "Oh look, they have changed the sign on the women's toilet to 'Females Only'. That'll keep the trannies out"!

Transgender identified male: "Nope. IDGAF, I'm still going in anyway"


Edit: this shouldn't be a point-scoring exercise, it's about getting to the solution to the problem society is having at the moment..
Indeed, and you aren't offering any solutions that have even the remotest chance of working.
 
Pure projection.


It wont make any difference.

polka: "Oh look, they have changed the sign on the women's toilet to 'Females Only'. That'll keep the trannies out"!

Transgender identified male: "Nope. IDGAF, I'm still going in anyway"



Indeed, and you aren't offering any solutions that have even the remotest chance of working.
I swear you reply to the words you've seen instead of reading the whole thing. You keep saying it wont make any difference, that would imply that you don't think laws would make any difference?

Do you think laws would make a difference?
 
I think you're trolling, It's like there's a fundamental block that you can't get over.

If all the labels are changed to sex labels, all of them, legal and otherwise, then it doesn't matter about how people feel about gender? Does it?
You still don't get it. You're essentially saying, if everyone in power agrees that gender is irrelevant, then gender will be irrelevant. Which is true, but it's also essentially a tautology. Yes, if we win the debate completely, then we will have won the debate completely. But we haven't won the debate completely. A lot of the people in power DO care about gender, and so right now, this cannot happen. Right now, we cannot change everything to sex-based and nothing to gender based. So right now, if you only change the bathroom labels, nothing happens.
Edit: this shouldn't be a point-scoring exercise, it's about getting to the solution to the problem society is having at the moment..
And nothing you are saying actually contributes to a solution. Because the actual problem has nothing to do with labels. Hell, it doesn't even have very much to do with gender, if we're being honest. It's really about sex. One side wants males to be able to enter female intimate spaces. One side does not want males to be able to enter female intimate spaces. These are conflicting and incompatible goals. And nothing you have said will change anyone's mind about which of those incompatible goals is actually preferrable. Hell, nothing you have said even acknowledges this central conflict.
 
I swear you reply to the words you've seen instead of reading the whole thing.
Words matter - they have meanings. Yes I read (and understood) the whole thing... I disagreed.

You keep saying it wont make any difference
Because it won't.

that would imply that you don't think laws would make any difference?
They won't.

Do you think laws would make a difference?
No they won't, because they will be ignored by TRAs, and they cannot be enforced.

Are you going station a security guard outside every women's toilet in the land, to do genital inspections?

What you seem to fail to understand is that TRA's don't actually care about the law... they will encourage transgender identifying males to use women's spaces whether the sign on the door says "Women" or "Females"
 
Last edited:
Do you think laws would make a difference?
Depends on the law, something you haven't specified. Laws matter much more than labels, though.

But as the UK recently demonstrated, even what the law says doesn't always matter. Like the old maxim about how it doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes, what the law says doesn't matter as much as how the law gets interpreted.
 
Meanwhile back in the real world...nurse Jennifer Melle has been vindicated..


My guess is that Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust have done this to try to head off the tribunal at the pass.
 
There is a somewhat massive difference between interpreting ambiguous language in the law...
I am profoundly skeptical whether any antidiscrimination laws from the 60s/70s were written so ambiguously that the authors might have meant "discrimination based on the sex with which one identifies" rather than simply "discrimination based on sex." It would take a fairly activist judiciary to read in such ambiguities into Title IXWP.
...what the law says doesn't matter as much as how the law gets interpreted.
Alas, yes.
 
Stranger still is that I got similar results for 'he' and 'she', but No Results Found for 'they', even though I can see multiple uses by p0lka all over the place.View attachment 68261
That sounds like you might have inadvertently searched within earlier results, or it's a glitch in the system. I agree p0lka uses they/them a lot, even for TI folk with stated binary pronouns of their so-called 'acquired gender'.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom