• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Luton Airport Car Park Fire III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid it is what British politicians do and have done for quite a few years, now, and quite shamelessly, too.

All British politicians in all circumstances? Or all British politicians in some circumstances? Or some British politicians in all circumstances? Or some British politicians in some circumstances? Now your task is to provide convincing evidence that one or more British politicians did this specifically regarding the Luton fire under discussion.
 
********. You're lying again. You were trying to prop up your deep fake claim by asserting that "They" messed up the dimensions of the plate, the same way "They" misaligned the hood, and got the slope of the floor wrong.


Please point to where I said that.

You're just trying to shift the burden of proof again.

Firstly, the video of the vehicle from the from has never been authenticated and the number cited looks very different from the short form number plate taken by the Romanian lady from the back, i.e., it is claimed to be a six-digit one and one which pre-dates lithium car batteries.

Secondly, I grant that the aforesaid lady may have been filming from quite some distance away which gave an optical illusion of the far field being on an incline. However, that does not make the claimed number plate in the front view an authentic numberplate.
 
Firstly, the video of the vehicle from the from has never been authenticated and the number cited looks very different from the short form number plate taken by the Romanian lady from the back, i.e., it is claimed to be a six-digit one and one which pre-dates lithium car batteries.

Secondly, I grant that the aforesaid lady may have been filming from quite some distance away which gave an optical illusion of the far field being on an incline. However, that does not make the claimed number plate in the front view an authentic numberplate.

The Fire Service, who had full access to the site, and were able to examine the car directly, say it was a diesel. How would a video on the internet change that?
 
********. I want EVs to be scrutinized for safety just like any other machine.

You're not "just asking questions", you're JAQing. Every question you ask is designed to lead you to the conclusion that "They" are hiding the truth from the public. Whenever one of your questions has an answer that doesn't support your pet conspiracy theory, you reject it or ignore it. You assert falsehood after falsehood, and when you are corrected you refuse to admit you were wrong. And you make accusations for which you have no supporting evidence. That is why I, and everyone else in this thread and most of your other threads, label you a conspiracy theorist.


What ideological sides are there? What ideology am I supporting when I point out that diesel can be ignited with a match? What ideology am I supporting when I point out the impossibility of using that photograph to determine that the floor is sloping a different direction?


Who has done that? Seriously, WTF are you on about. You're the one who seized on that. Your reaction has been so insane that when he later said it was definitely a diesel (and said it a loooooong time later than "a day or so"), you pretended for quite some time that the second statement wasn't even made. The only insane thing has been your reaction to being asked what evidence you have to justify rejecting the statements of fire investigators.


Could you speak up? I couldn't hear you over the deafening roar of irony caused by you protesting about being called a conspiracy theorist and then writing the above sentence.

You have no evidence to support your deep fake fantasy. Your attempts to do so have only succeeded is demonstrating your own ignorance. But you'll never admit error, because like virtually every conspiracy theorist I've ever encountered, you think admitting error is an admission of stupidity. Conspiracy theorists think that intelligence is just something that people have, and that it manifests by always knowing everything. They don't understand that intelligence is something that has to be earned by replacing ignorance and false beliefs with hard-won information. The difference between smart and stupid isn't knowing and not knowing. The actual difference between smart and stupid is knowing you can be wrong and refusing to admit you are wrong. It isn't encountering something you didn't know that makes you stupid, it's refusing to admit that you have anything to learn in the first place.

What is all the crap about 'smart' and 'intelligent'? As far as I am concerned, 'smart' means well-dressed and intelligence has several different meanings. I have never made any claim to be either, whether others consider I am or not. As I said before, both insult and flattery is water off a ducks back as I already know my strengths and weaknesses, so your insisting I am stupid, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You seem like a reasonable chap, so have a look at this video here, from two years ago, from point 1:04 onwards. Tell me truthfully what it reminds you of, with reference in particular to the two videos circulating.



https://youtu.be/M9Cl6_Y2rXU?si=1HyD81EWusyHmzM7

Be honest, now. You are looking at a thermal runaway, no?

Tell me what you SEE..? Be honest.
 
What is all the crap about 'smart' and 'intelligent'? As far as I am concerned, 'smart' means well-dressed and intelligence has several different meanings. I have never made any claim to be either, whether others consider I am or not. As I said before, both insult and flattery is water off a ducks back as I already know my strengths and weaknesses, so your insisting I am stupid, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You seem like a reasonable chap, so have a look at this video here, from two years ago, from point 1:04 onwards. Tell me truthfully what it reminds you of, with reference in particular to the two videos circulating.



https://youtu.be/M9Cl6_Y2rXU?si=1HyD81EWusyHmzM7

Be honest, now. You are looking at a thermal runaway, no?

Tell me what you SEE..? Be honest.

Are you claiming that thermal runaway of an EV battery is the only possible cause of jets of flame?
 
I believe a senior fire officer who has been dealing with an incident is capable of speaking to the press and describing the situation without notes, let alone a script.


Evidence he did just that HERE (Newsflare 3 minute video)

It seems he took part in several press interviews during the morning after the fire, fielding questions from reporters etc.

In that link he says, clearly "off the cuff", that.....

"The early intelligence is nothing to suggest that it was anything other than an accidental fire and it wasn't an electric vehicle so far as can be seen......"


Compus
 
All British politicians in all circumstances? Or all British politicians in some circumstances? Or some British politicians in all circumstances? Or some British politicians in some circumstances? Now your task is to provide convincing evidence that one or more British politicians did this specifically regarding the Luton fire under discussion.

There is a Yorkshire homily which states, 'Where there's brass there's muck'.

There is brass - big brass - involved here.

Follow the money.

Then you will understand why the press are gagged from reporting the fire to have started in (1) a thermal runaway lithium battery fire and (2) that the vehicle is a Jaguar Land Rover vehicle.


As youtuber Bald and Bankrupt might put it: 'Check it out!'
 
No, you don't comprehend at all that the figure provided was to show just how common car fires are. That you interpreted it as a claim that 19,000 parking garages burn in Britain every year is just another example of your poor reading comprehension.


Exactly. Smart Cooky was gilding the lily.

And he is furious that I spotted what he did.
 
What is all the crap about 'smart' and 'intelligent'? As far as I am concerned, 'smart' means well-dressed and intelligence has several different meanings. I have never made any claim to be either, whether others consider I am or not. As I said before, both insult and flattery is water off a ducks back as I already know my strengths and weaknesses, so your insisting I am stupid, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You seem like a reasonable chap, so have a look at this video here, from two years ago, from point 1:04 onwards. Tell me truthfully what it reminds you of, with reference in particular to the two videos circulating.



https://youtu.be/M9Cl6_Y2rXU?si=1HyD81EWusyHmzM7

Be honest, now. You are looking at a thermal runaway, no?

Tell me what you SEE..? Be honest.


Is it your position that when BF&RS said that it is confirmed that the fire started in a diesel vehicle and not in any type of EV or hybrid, they were not telling the truth?
 
I've searched this thread, and it's two predecessors, for posts by Foster Zygote containing the word "sport", and I can confirm that what you say here is not true.

He wrote: "I'm not relying on that number plate from the video, and I'm sure the fire investigators aren't either."

Alluding to a claim that 'fire investigators' had the same number plate details and implying therefore it was a bona fide numberplate identified independently of the front view video on X-Twitter.

Or is there another reason he put it that way?
 
There is a Yorkshire homily which states, 'Where there's brass there's muck'.

There is brass - big brass - involved here.

Follow the money.

Then you will understand why the press are gagged from reporting the fire to have started in (1) a thermal runaway lithium battery fire and (2) that the vehicle is a Jaguar Land Rover vehicle.


As youtuber Bald and Bankrupt might put it: 'Check it out!'

You keep lying. You have no evidence that the car was an EV, especially since it has been clearly and unambiguously stated by the Fire Service that it was a diesel.

Do you believe BFRS is lying to the public?
 
He wrote: "I'm not relying on that number plate from the video, and I'm sure the fire investigators aren't either."

Alluding to a claim that 'fire investigators' had the same number plate details and implying therefore it was a bona fide numberplate identified independently of the front view video on X-Twitter.

Or is there another reason he put it that way?

You really are struggling with comprehension. How does that in any way address the post you have quoted?
 
I've searched this thread, and it's two predecessors, for posts by Foster Zygote containing the word "sport", and I can confirm that what you say here is not true.

He wrote: "I'm not relying on that number plate from the video, and I'm sure the fire investigators aren't either."

Alluding to a claim that 'fire investigators' had the same number plate details and implying therefore it was a bona fide numberplate identified independently of the front view video on X-Twitter.

Or is there another reason he put it that way?


To remind you what we were talking about, your claim was that Foster Zygote has said that "fire investigators quote a RR Sport 2014". What you have posted here is irrelevant. Your claim is not true.
 
It explains perfectly the ignition of the entire top floor within less than half an hour.


So does a fire spreading among multiple vehicles containing a variety of flammable substances.

BF&RS have stated that it has been confirmed that the fire started in a diesel vehicle, and not in any type of EV or hybrid. Was their statement true?
 
Last edited:
It explains perfectly the ignition of the entire top floor within less than half an hour.


What you're back to here is your magical thinking in which fires that start in diesel vehicles and fires that start in an EV or hybrid have different characteristics that are retained even after the fire has spread to other vehicles.
 
It explains perfectly the ignition of the entire top floor within less than half an hour.

Yet again, you don't answer the question you were asked.

Are you claiming that thermal runaway of an EV battery is the only possible cause of jets of flame?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom