Do you think it would disqualify a Republican NOW? Doesn't seem to matter to them one iota.
This is all about the GOP, of course.
Do you think it would disqualify a Republican NOW? Doesn't seem to matter to them one iota.
"If you find yourself smelling nothing but the scent of garlic and marinara sauce combined with profuse amounts of cheap cologne, this is a sure sign you've been infected,"
Chris Cuomo should have gone at least into a hiatus when the whole thing started.
BTW his brother needs to go on hiatus from his TV show.
Which I admit I don't like anyway. He comes off as an insufferable jerk. And enough of his stupid slogans.
Why? Because he took his brother's side?
No. Because he's his brother.
If someone's sibling is bad, that carries over? Is sexual assault an inherited trait?
No. If someone's sibling is a subject of news, and that someone is a reporter, that someone should stay the hell away from covering it.
I thought I made that pretty explicit with the whole ******* elephants thing.
No. Because he's his brother.
Someone should have stopped this man years ago, before it came to multiple accusations in the media and the courts. It sounds like someone should have told him to knock it off at work.
I should think HR should have gotten complaints and made Cuomo attend gender sensitivity classes like employees often have to.
So what?
So don't cover the circus when you're ******* the elephants.
He agreed a year ago not to cover his brother.
He agreed to not keep doing what he should never have done to begin with?
Why was he even allowed to do it in the first place?
Oh, right. CNN. There are no adults in charge.
You're right. But that's irrelevant now. Also, let's not pretend that right wing media cares about conflicts of interest.
I am not right wing media. I am not talking about right wing media, and am not making any claim about the problem being partisan. I do care about conflicts of interest. I will do you the courtesy of presuming you do too, and I would like you to return the courtesy of presuming my concerns are in good faith.