Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon
This is some made up requirement that no one cited before. And like a lot of propaganda points spewed out by the GOP and in this case Trump: people begin repeating it like it was always the case.
Toddler Trump can't wait to find out the election results and he is of course, setting up criteria he can use to get his rigged SCOTUS to install him for another term.
Correction - Trump would happily delay the election indefinitely, so I think that "can't wait" is off in another direction entirely. Rather, he's counting on the red mirage phenomona to be even more pronounced than usual and wants to use that to his advantage.
Kavanaugh's little revenge statement included in his last ruling shows he has the ignorant gall he can't see
You're far more generous on the matter than I when it comes to that partisan hack. But then, I was opposed to him largely because of his record of partisanship and lack of ethics that resulted in him committing crime.
