AnonyMoose
Graduate Poster
Covid Covid Covid
Wah!
Wah!
I was leaning toward: a man that respects a female colleague.Yeah. A brown commie female being the boss. *shivers in horror!*
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/741985b8c84217ef3f.gif[/qimg]
Didn't you heartless libruls bring enough torture on these poor republicans with forcing a brown male on them for eight years? (nevermind that he was also born in Kenya, worshipped Allah, wore tan suits, ate dijon mustard, and was married to an ugly man named Michelle)
Have you no shame?!!!1!!!1!??
Just to be clear about this - ChrisB has repeatedly made it rather clear that he isn't interested in reasonable or valid argument. He's interested in supporting Trump, come hell or high water, even if that hell or high water is being directly created and caused by Trump. Personally, I rather doubt that he actually buys a lot of the parts of what he spouts that are utter BS (and frequently enough, are recycled debunked things that he never even bothered to try to defend), but hey, supporting Trump is the goal, which means that rationality isn't particularly important.
This is a lie that is easily exposed by searching "The Dixiecrats" and counting how many switched to the Republican party VS how many remained a Democrat. Now if you wish to create a topic for debate please do so but as this is off topic for this thread I cannot respond further here as I have no wish to hijack the thread from the 2020 election.
"Suburban Housewives" will appreciate this Trump promise today in Michigan: "We’re getting your husbands back to work"
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1321179624034816001?s=19
Kayleigh McEnany tweets
@kayleighmcenany
Joe Biden confirms what we all knew:
"I am Kamala's running mate. Y'all think I'm kidding don't you?”
“KAMALA” sign is prominently displayed behind him
Trump: "With the fake news, everything is Covid Covid Covid Covid Covid Covid, you turn on the news. Covid Covid.
You know when they're gonna stop talking about it so much? November 4. On November 4, you'll hear we're doing extremely well."
.... He said that the US “must have final total on November 3rd.”
I've had this discussion with another right winger before who refused to believe it. To support my side, I cited published paper after paper/books by historians declaring that the two parties have basically changed places/platforms while retaining their names. She supported her side with a Youtube video by some crank "pastor" who had zero credentials in history.
The "Dixiecrats" is the common go to excuse. They didn't switch to the Republican party, but they sure as hell split from the mainstream Democratic Party because they were segregationists and then, while you're at it, tell me why five Southern states which had been firmly Democratic went Republican in 1964 followed by the rest of the South.
While your at it, if it's such a lie, why did the African American community, which had once belonged almost exclusively to the real 'Party of Lincoln', abandon it for the Democrats?
deleted
Trump on NAFTA: "You like the song 'O Canada,' right? Yeah. Hockey game. Nice song. 'O Canada,' their national anthem. By the way, they stand for their national anthem. Our people have to stand for our national anthem. They have to stand. But Canada treated us badly."
It really is stupid to have this argument with Chris. He knows all that. But he'd rather hide behind ancient history than discuss where the parties and the candidates are today on racism and discrimination.
Chris thinks this dodge is clever when in fact it is nothing but sleazy disinformation.
Yet even by following "science" they got it. Give it up it's undeniable. You can't blame Trump for the Biden/Harris shortcomings. Everyone knows, it's ok.
I agree and I wear mine as a good citizen should with the thought of protecting others.
Fact is Covid is here, there is no protection from it even if you wear a mask.
True. I think I know how Dr. Fauci must feel when he's trying to talk to Trump.