• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the hilited text. Although I have more money in my pocket due to the Trump tax cuts as does every American. The question of Racism would be better applied to those that invented it along with slavery and segregation, the Democrats. I will once again be casting my vote for the party of Lincoln.

I must say I am amazed at your strategy. You're going to show us how much you're not a racist by, oh my, voting for the party that hates non-white people.

Brilliant my good man, brilliant!
 
If US was a 3rd world country the UN would be sending observers to the election.
 
No, I'm not mocking science. I do mock pie in the sky studies as those can be tailor made to lead wherever you want them to go.

Fact is Covid is here, there is no protection from it even if you wear a mask. Running an election with claims based on "science" is not that smart of a thing to do if your campaign staff gets Covid. It shows the population that "science" didn't work for you so how can it work for "them".
You're not mocking "science"? Then why the quotes?

And clearly you don't listen to the scientists. The masks don't eliminate the risks entirely of catching COVID, but according to scientific studies they reduce the risks. But hey this is what you learn from eminent scientists who make the studies of virology, infectious diseases their life's works instead of failed real estate developers.

Regarding the hilited text. Although I have more money in my pocket due to the Trump tax cuts as does every American. The question of Racism would be better applied to those that invented it along with slavery and segregation, the Democrats. I will once again be casting my vote for the party of Lincoln.

Do you believe this nonsense? Or don't you care about reality? Nobody alive invented racism or slavery or segregation. What difference does it make what the Democrats or the Republicans did in 1860 or 1950?

In case you didn't notice, the year is 2020. And Trump is the candidate who spouts racist rhetoric not Biden or the Democrats. Trump is the candidate who when given every opportunity refuses to denounce white supremacists.

You still haven't answered my question. Is it the tax cut or the racist rhetoric? Or is it something else? Maybe you just like being lied to non-stop? Seriously, what is about this serial liar and racist that earns your support?
 
Last edited:
Biden in Atlanta: "Trump has waved the white flag, abandoned our families, & surrendered to this virus, it's estimated that if we wore a mask the next few months we'd save 100,000 lives , still, Donald Trump refuses to listen to science he's not brought anybody together."
 
This is a lie that is easily exposed by searching "The Dixiecrats" and counting how many switched to the Republican party VS how many remained a Democrat. Now if you wish to create a topic for debate please do so but as this is off topic for this thread I cannot respond further here as I have no wish to hijack the thread from the 2020 election.

Ask yourself how many of those racist 19th/early 20th century Democrats would remain Democrats today and how many would flock to Republicans, especially now with Trump.

The answer is easy. You're living in denial.
 
Kayleigh McEnany tweets

@kayleighmcenany
Joe Biden confirms what we all knew:
"I am Kamala's running mate. Y'all think I'm kidding don't you?”
“KAMALA” sign is prominently displayed behind him
 
Acosta: Should the voters judge you by Covid?

TRUMP: Voters are judging me on a lot of things, and one of the things we've done a really good job on is Covid. We would have millions of people dead if we didn't do what we did.
Joe Biden FAILED BADLY with the Swine Flu Epidemic. He knows nothing. All talk and no action!
Who has delusional on their BINGO card? :p

Everyone? OK then, it's a freebee.
 
Last edited:
This is a lie that is easily exposed by searching "The Dixiecrats" and counting how many switched to the Republican party VS how many remained a Democrat. Now if you wish to create a topic for debate please do so but as this is off topic for this thread I cannot respond further here as I have no wish to hijack the thread from the 2020 election.

And yet it was the Democrats that pushed through the Civil Rights Act. It was the Democrats that pushed through the Voting Rights Act. And it was the Republicans that ended the Voting Rights Act.

We could do this all day Chris. You're not stupid so stop pretending you are.

I admit that if you look back the Dixiecrats/Democrats in the South before Civil Rights legislation in the 60s promoted racism and employed it to hold power from 1870 to to 1960. But that was turned upside down in the 1960s and I know you know that. LBJ famously said when the Civil Rights Act was passed that the Democratic Party would be buried in the South for the next 50 years.

So this crap about the GOP being the party of Lincoln and the Dixiecrats is ancient ******* history.
 
Trump: "With the fake news, everything is Covid Covid Covid Covid Covid Covid, you turn on the news. Covid Covid.
You know when they're gonna stop talking about it so much? November 4. On November 4, you'll hear we're doing extremely well."
 
I finally figured out what Trump is doing with COVID 19 and the election. There was a book that came out that said that if you believe something hard enough it will happen. I forgot what it was called. That’s why faucci is a disaster for Trump because he is doubting in Trumps reality bending spell. That’s why he talks like that.

Think it might be called law of attraction or somesuch
 
Kayleigh McEnany tweets

@kayleighmcenany
Joe Biden confirms what we all knew:
"I am Kamala's running mate. Y'all think I'm kidding don't you?”
“KAMALA” sign is prominently displayed behind him


Yeah. A brown commie female being the boss. *shivers in horror!*




Didn't you heartless libruls bring enough torture on these poor republicans with forcing a brown male on them for eight years? (nevermind that he was also born in Kenya, worshipped Allah, wore tan suits, ate dijon mustard, and was married to an ugly man named Michelle)

Have you no shame?!!!1!!!1!??
 
Polls show that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has more support among active-duty troops, and President Donald Trump has greater support among veterans generally.

A Military Times poll found that 43.1% of active-duty respondents said they were voting for Biden while only 37.4% said they were voting for Trump. Another poll of veterans more generally found that 52% were voting for Trump while only 42% were voting for Biden.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom