Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2010
- Messages
- 32,124
I don't know if it's been posted before but, according to this site, registered Democrats account for 49.1% of early votes so far.
A quick Google search shows the Bangor Daily News announcing the visit at 8 am this morning, 6 1/2 hours before his plane landed.
You could move to Wyoming.
Or better, Hawaii.
Biden's ahead by 10 points according to 538.Trump Tweets
Biden dumped New Hampshire in the Dem Primaries, left early. I had my first big victory there - Do it again!
Quote Tweet
Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
Our supporters in NEW HAMPSHIRE are ready to turn the state red for @realDonaldTrump!
13,263 signups
44.8% NOT Republican
20.4% did not vote in 2016
Thank you, Manchester!!
Across the aisle, more than 150,000 voters — 151,602, to be precise — turned out for the Republican primary even though its outcome was never in doubt. That is extremely high for a noncompetitive primary. By comparison, about 54,000 people voted in the New Hampshire Democratic primary in 2012, and about 57,000 voted in the Republican primary in 2004.
From what you posted here, there are mostly losses.

Yes, one of the big problems with the US is that they actually have too much democracy, and they insist on doing it all on the same day.
In Canada, The Federal Election is just that - Federal, and nothing but. One vote, for your local MP, that represents the party you support.
Provincial and city or municipality level elections aren't held on the same day, and usually, not even in the same year, as the Federal elections. Plus, we don't have this bizarre notion that things like dogcatchers and medical examiners should be elected positions. We hire professionals for stuff like that.
The Economist has dropped its probability of a Tump victory from 9% to 5%. This, it should be said, is somewhat different to FiveThirtyEight, which gives Trump a chances of about 12%.
I don't see anything to worry about, but it begs the question of what level of insanity you'd need to have to have been convinced to vote for him in the past couple of weeks. Maybe some of the lies stuck, after all.
In 2016 trump got about 20% of the vote in the Bronx.
This is exhausting.
This is why I avoid watching actual TV or listening to anything other than WHYY on the radio during election season. Though the Youtube ads are kinda annoying. At least the door to door people generally don't bother me because it's not really worth their effort here. But yesterday I had two people knock on my door, one tried to give me another door hanger (my 5th one in the past 3 days).
I note 538 is showing an improvement for Donald in the past couple of days.
I wired up a hose to a motion detector. It's amazing the effect that cold water has on them this time of year.
Can't do that here. I live in the city, there's my front door 4 ft of sidewalk and then the road. I had to disable motion detection alerts on my Ring doorbell because I was getting alerted every five minutes.
Forget the polls, 538, and The Economist. What good are they if we can't guarantee the votes will actually get counted? What if key state electors get replaced? I can't rest easy until Trump is escorted from the White House.