• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Would imagine they just don't have a ventilator if he ends up needing one.
I don't think a ventilator would be that hard to provide. But, just heard former U.S. Surgeon General Richard Carmona say that accommodations in the White House are more of an "urgent care" variety. Not the same level of support you would find in a top-tier hospital.
 
I don't think a ventilator would be that hard to provide. But, just heard former U.S. Surgeon General Richard Carmona say that accommodations in the White House are more of an "urgent care" variety. Not the same level of support you would find in a top-tier hospital.
Sounds reasonable.

It is probably more an emergency room to keep a prez alive and stable enough to transport to a hospital in an emergency and a full time 24 hrs doc' for normal stuff
 
After a good night's sleep where I had blissful dreams of Trump being on a ventilator, I'll say this: I don't want Trump to die. I want him to be on a ventilator for a couple weeks but to recover. I want him to suffer bigly the humiliation of a historically resounding electoral defeat...the likes of which the US has never seen...to put it in Trumpian terms. I want him to slink out of the WH and into the waiting arms of the Attorney General of the State of New York. I want him to be exposed for the cheat he is and always has been and I want him to finally suffer the consequences for his actions.

So, basically, to suffer and recover only to watch his house of cards collapse.

I agree, with one, and only one, addition: I hope his youngest child Barron then recovers from his family's sociopathy, and he goes on to life a full, happy, and uneventful life where he takes his spouse's last name because he no longer wishes to associate with them.
 
I don't think a ventilator would be that hard to provide. But, just heard former U.S. Surgeon General Richard Carmona say that accommodations in the White House are more of an "urgent care" variety. Not the same level of support you would find in a top-tier hospital.

I just heard he's on a ventilator.



It was the only way the physicians could get him to STFU.
 
This is really weird. I started this thread yesterday but it now says "marting" started it and it begins with his post. Very strange.

I think your thread was merged with some posts from the general Trump thread - certainly at some point yesterday it jumped by about 40-50 posts while I was reading it, and I had to go over some of the same posts again.
 
Jim Acosta on CNN:
"I talked to a Trump campaign advisor a short while ago that said this is serious. That the president has been having some trouble breathing, that he's been very fatigued today, very tired."

If it happened to just about anyone else, then I would feel sorry for them.
 
Mild symptoms? In hospital as just a precautionary measure?

I'm calling ********.

If he was only showing mild symptoms and is doing well, he'd be sitting up in bed right now tweeting like a madman milking this thing for every ounce of sympathy vote he could get.
 
Seems they will give Trump iv of "antibodies" produced in lab. (monoclonal antibodies).

Not very risky, as you have the virus already when they give you this. It just speeds up an old person's slower immune response.
 
Greg Gutfeld was on Fox News saying Trump got coronavirus because he’s brave and he was “doing it for us.”
Gutfeld says Trump “didn’t hide from the virus” because he didn’t “want America to hide from the virus.”

Greg Gutfeld, whatever that is, needs to get it next. For us.

I'm reminded of what George Patton said about dying for one's country.

"No dumb bastard ever did anything by dying for his country. He did it by making the other dumb bastard die for his".

Trump wasn't brave getting the virus. HE WAS STUPID.
 
Covid 19-denier big brother invited me and Mom, 96, over to his house. Campus is finally allowing residents to attend family gatherings. But I’m not that keen, as her grandkids are 25 & 28 and probably very blasé about virus.

Still, interesting situation re : brother and his 28-year-old pro-Trump son. Wondering if bro might want to call off the event after all.

My sister-in-law & niece can’t stand Trump so this might be an interesting gathering.
 
I'm reminded of what George Patton said about dying for one's country.

"No dumb bastard ever did anything by dying for his country. He did it by making the other dumb bastard die for his".

Trump wasn't brave getting the virus. HE WAS STUPID.
I’ve been thinking about that too.

Did Patton actually say that?
 
Mild symptoms? In hospital as just a precautionary measure?

I'm calling ********.

If he was only showing mild symptoms and is doing well, he'd be sitting up in bed right now tweeting like a madman milking this thing for every ounce of sympathy vote he could get.


It's quite possible that Trump's symptoms have been minor, up until today. They might even still be minor right now (though the consensus of circumstantial evidence suggests "moderate" instead). What matters is that his doctors appear to think they're likely to continue to get worse.
 
I’ve been thinking about that too.

Did Patton actually say that?

Yes he did. Every line of the George C. Scott opening monologue of the movie Patton was something Patton said or wrote. But he didn't say them all in one speech like that.

The strange part is George C Scott was far more inspiring visually. Scott also had this deep gravelly voice whereas the real Patton had a kind annoying nasal tone.
 
I just heard he's on a ventilator.







It was the only way the physicians could get him to STFU.
As much as I dislike the bloke, but still think anyone getting it is horrible. Including him.

It is still very tempting to do a his head morse coding "twitter!", like the bloke in that Metallica "one" video, joke
 
Yes he did. Every line of the George C. Scott opening monologue of the movie Patton was something Patton said or wrote. But he didn't say them all in one speech like that.

The strange part is George C Scott was far more inspiring visually. Scott also had this deep gravelly voice whereas the real Patton had a kind annoying nasal tone.

And was kind of small IIRC. But the movie did get me interested in reading up on him.
 
Yes he did. Every line of the George C. Scott opening monologue of the movie Patton was something Patton said or wrote. But he didn't say them all in one speech like that.

The strange part is George C Scott was far more inspiring visually. Scott also had this deep gravelly voice whereas the real Patton had a kind annoying nasal tone.
OTOH, Omar Bradley was better looking than Karl Malden.

Remember people having respect for 4-star generals? Seems like something quaint from long ago.

ETA: Bradley was actually a 5-star. It goes to show how abysmally low Trump has taken this country. Him calling a 4-star general dumb or inept or low energy. I guess I understand why Kelly hasn't taken the bait, but you know what? *&#$ Trump. Maybe Kelly should be telling the public everything he knows. Is it unseemly, kicking Trump when he's down? Yup. On the other hand, what better time to kick him?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom