smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing
I just saw Biden speak about this.
He nailed it.
When people nail it like Biden did just there, its because they are stating the bloody obvious!!
I just saw Biden speak about this.
He nailed it.
Caution: language
[qimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjV0Y9fXsAASQgc?format=jpg&name=medium[/qimg]
When people nail it like Biden did just there, its because they are stating the bloody obvious!!
In the space of 24 hours we've gone from "tests positive" to "mild symptoms" to "in hospital".
I make that on a ventilator tomorrow and dead about 3 days after that.
I hope Mike Pence doesn't have any plans for Tuesday, US time.
In the space of 24 hours we've gone from "tests positive" to "mild symptoms" to "in hospital".
I make that on a ventilator tomorrow and dead about 3 days after that.
I hope Mike Pence doesn't have any plans for Tuesday, US time.
Since he's now gotten antibody treatments that are in Phase 3 trials (that is, not yet generally available), maybe that'll somewhat mute any future crowing about how he recovered easily because he's so healthy and strong, and also was right all along about the virus being no big deal.
If true, there will be a huge kerfuffle about what constitutes "negative."The Biden Campaign Will be Pulling Down Negative Ads for 14 Days
The Biden Campaign Will be Pulling Down Negative Ads for 14 Days
The Biden Campaign Will be Pulling Down Negative Ads for 14 Days
Would imagine they just don't have a ventilator if he ends up needing one.That was exactly my thought. I can only conclude that WH doctors thought they were unable/unwilling to treat him properly.
Greg Gutfeld was on Fox News saying Trump got coronavirus because he’s brave and he was “doing it for us.”
Gutfeld says Trump “didn’t hide from the virus” because he didn’t “want America to hide from the virus.”
The Biden Campaign Will be Pulling Down Negative Ads for 14 Days