• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

In the space of 24 hours we've gone from "tests positive" to "mild symptoms" to "in hospital".

I make that on a ventilator tomorrow and dead about 3 days after that.

I hope Mike Pence doesn't have any plans for Tuesday, US time.
 
In the space of 24 hours we've gone from "tests positive" to "mild symptoms" to "in hospital".

I make that on a ventilator tomorrow and dead about 3 days after that.

I hope Mike Pence doesn't have any plans for Tuesday, US time.

Once I saw Trump allowing himself to be airlifted to the hospital, I admit that the needle just wildly swung into "This may be real" territory.
 
In the space of 24 hours we've gone from "tests positive" to "mild symptoms" to "in hospital".

I make that on a ventilator tomorrow and dead about 3 days after that.

I hope Mike Pence doesn't have any plans for Tuesday, US time.

I expect he does. And is rehearsing the oath of office to be ready.

Ok, crappe, sorry. I'm trying to be better, I really am, but the schadenfreude is strong in this one!
 
Pretty much every public statement about Trump's health in the past has been a lie.

Starting with the fake Doctor's report calling him the healthiest President ever, which the doctor has publicly admitted was written by Trump. Down to their denials about the emergency Walter Reed visit, and the mysterious slippery ramp that no one other than our fabulously healthy president needed any help walking down.

100% of his tweets have been self serving rather than having any value of being honestly informative. 100% of his tweet reactions to anything that would truthfully paint him in a negative light is twisted.

It would be poor pattern recognition to think that suddenly this is the one tweet about his health that's suddenly honest and not self serving.

It could be the case, but I wouldn't put money on it. If it had been from someone else at the WH rather than his personal twitter, it may have been more likely. As it is, it would be a strange anomaly to be true.

It's not a crazy conspiracy theory to say that someone who is documented as coordinating multiple people and falsifying documents to misrepresent his health has done the same thing again.

My top conjectures.

1) He has actually had a stroke or some other episode intensifying the decline we have witnessed on other occaisions. The Covid story is designed to justify why he's receiving medical attention and not making public appearnances.

2) He intends to fake covid and reemerge in a couple weeks to claim to the world that Covid is no big deal, and/or some miracle cure he's touting is the answer.

3) He's using it to shut down criticisms. His proxies have already suggested that Biden suspend his campaign while Trump is being treated. His followers already are using this moment to condemn anything negative anyone says about Trump. His planned rallies weren't going to look good coinciding with upsurges of the virus so he gets out of those, he gets out of the next debate where they said they would mute his mic. It's a get out of jail free and no criticism card.
 
Since he's now gotten antibody treatments that are in Phase 3 trials (that is, not yet generally available), maybe that'll somewhat mute any future crowing about how he recovered easily because he's so healthy and strong, and also was right all along about the virus being no big deal.

There you go again, thinking facts and logic matter.
 
Jim Acosta on CNN:
"I talked to a Trump campaign advisor a short while ago that said this is serious. That the president has been having some trouble breathing, that he's been very fatigued today, very tired."
 
Greg Gutfeld was on Fox News saying Trump got coronavirus because he’s brave and he was “doing it for us.”
Gutfeld says Trump “didn’t hide from the virus” because he didn’t “want America to hide from the virus.”
 
Pardon me if this has already been posted. It was infuriating watching the Trump family enter the debate hall masked as required, sit dow, remove said masks revealing their smug, pouty, entitled faces, looking a whole lot like nazis sent from casting central. The whole lot are sociopathic.
 
Greg Gutfeld was on Fox News saying Trump got coronavirus because he’s brave and he was “doing it for us.”
Gutfeld says Trump “didn’t hide from the virus” because he didn’t “want America to hide from the virus.”

Greg Gutfeld, whatever that is, needs to get it next. For us.
 
Last edited:
The Biden Campaign Will be Pulling Down Negative Ads for 14 Days

Not much of a stretch, except for maybe one ad all of his ads showing here (PA) have been aiming positive. The negative ad I have seen is merely calling out Trump over poor leadership over COVID.

Nothing even close to the hammers Lincoln Project or similar groups have been showing.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom