• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

The people behind the botched coronavirus response that resulted in the preventable deaths of thousands of people still have no idea.


Atthe presser today "Why aren't you wearing a mask right now?" a reporter asks chief of staff Mark Meadows as he briefs on Trump's COVID-19 test.

"I've obviously been tested, We're hopefully more than six feet away, We have protocols in place"
http://abcn.ws/2SkbcJn
 
Trump is really in risky territory, election aside. He has almost all the risk factors.

74 years old, male, obese, shouty, stressed, on medication.

Just not sure about his lung function, being so shouty.

Which kind of proves that this was engineered in a Chinese lab. It's mite odd people would refuse to take precautions for a manufactured pathogen, but it is what it is.
 
I just heard some good news. Trump appears to be symptomatic early in the infection. According to a couple of ER docs, that's a likely indication of serious disease. Also, he didn't participate in scheduled call that the Chief of Staff said he would participate in. With any luck, his symptoms are becoming more than just mild.
 
Or maybe a black supporter, a former candidate for President and businessman, gets it at one of his unmasked rallies! Oh, wait, that already happened. And his family has just gone on tweeting in his name.

Good point.
 
I just heard some good news. Trump appears to be symptomatic early in the infection. According to a couple of ER docs, that's a likely indication of serious disease. Also, he didn't participate in scheduled call that the Chief of Staff said he would participate in. With any luck, his symptoms are becoming more than just mild.

"Mildly symptomatic." Still within the realm of hoax.
 
I just heard some good news. Trump appears to be symptomatic early in the infection. According to a couple of ER docs, that's a likely indication of serious disease. Also, he didn't participate in scheduled call that the Chief of Staff said he would participate in. With any luck, his symptoms are becoming more than just mild.

I wish him a speedy non-recovery.
 
Dr. David Samadi, MD tweeted
@drdavidsamadi
Always remember the survival rates of this virus per the CDC.
0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70 & over: 94.6%
I would put POTUS in the 20-49 category due to his strength and stamina.
 
I'm guessing that the first few posts in this thread are typical of the rest. The amount of cheering and ill wishing is unprecedented and it would be hard to find a comparable scenario if I godwinned this thread. Much as we would prefer Tweedledum to Tweedledee, I see no reason to make it so personal.

Has anybody considered that anything that keeps Trump out of circulation would be good for his re-election chances?

*Claps* Bring him one of the prepared clutching pearls!

You see this is why I thought ahead and had the pearl brought out.
 
So when attenders who met him start keeling over, how many families will seriously consider suing him?


A large majority of people who catch the virus do not keel over. For many people, the symptoms are mild enough they either don't realize they've caught the virus or are able to successfully deny to themselves they've caught it. It's a small percentage who show serious symptoms and need to be hospitalized and an even smaller percentage who die. So unless Trump's rallies are as large as he fantasizes, the number of people who attended the rallies who come down with a serious enough case of Covid-19 that they're no longer able to deny it to themselves and the people around them is going to be pretty small.

And most of these are very likely people who routinely go around not wearing masks and not maintaining social distancing, on a daily basis. So even if the come down with Covid-19 after attending a Trump rally, there'll be no way of knowing if they caught it by attending the rally or from one of the many other times they failed to take reasonable precautions.

Some of Trump's staff members who catch the virus might be able to bring a successful suit against him for his part in establishing and maintaining an unsafe work environment which they had to be part of or lose their job. But I think it would be much harder for people who voluntarily chose to attend a Trump rally and voluntarily chose to engage in reckless behavior while attending the rally to bring a successful suit against Trump even if they do come down with a severe case of covid soon after attending the rally.
 
I'm going to start a list of people infected in the current outbreak. Feel free to add names as they come up.

Hope Hicks
Trump
Melanie
Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the RNC
Utah Sen. Mike Lee
University of Notre Dame President Rev. John I. Jenkins (the spreader even might have started a week or more ago and Jenkins may have been the superspreader as 5 attendees of SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden test positive for COVID-19)
Unnamed people: Journalists who work at the White House are testing positive for Covid-19
 
"Mildly symptomatic." Still within the realm of hoax.

For this to be a hoax, Melania would have to be in on it. Of the few things I'm sure of, one of them is that Melania has no interest, whatsoever in being in the East Wing Apartments with her husband for two weeks.
 
I'm going to start a list of people infected in the current outbreak. Feel free to add names as they come up.

Hope Hicks
Trump
Melanie
Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the RNC
Utah Sen. Mike Lee
University of Notre Dame President Rev. John I. Jenkins (the spreader even might have started a week or more ago and Jenkins may have been the superspreader as 5 attendees of SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden test positive for COVID-19)
Unnamed people: Journalists who work at the White House are testing positive for Covid-19

Two new (currently unidentified) members of the White House staff have tested positive, according to CNN. This might be unnamed Journalists mentioned though, the article isn't 100% clear.
 
I feel it's important to have a certain reverence for the housekeepers, bellmen, janitors, maintenance staff, and apolitical career government employees who work to support the White House without regard to who is president. I have no problem enjoying the suffering of Trumptrash. However, we should always be respectful of the Americans, these scum put in harms way.
 
... But I think it would be much harder for people who voluntarily chose to attend a Trump rally and voluntarily chose to engage in reckless behavior while attending the rally to bring a successful suit against Trump even if they do come down with a severe case of covid soon after attending the rally.


Oops! I see now that I'm mistaken.

My apologies; I didn't read the post I was replying to carefully enough. It's not talking about the many rallies Trump did previously, it's talking about the rally Trump did Thursday after knowing he was very likely a carrier. That's criminal negligence on his part, and anyone who came near him during that rally and who later comes down with covid would have a very good case against him
 
Seeing as how we now have legit cases branching out from Trump at the White House, I doubt it's a hoax although Hope Hick might have been patient zero and not Trump himself, although really who knows with disease spread.
 
Dr. David Samadi, MD tweeted
@drdavidsamadi
Always remember the survival rates of this virus per the CDC.
0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70 & over: 94.6%
I would put POTUS in the 20-49 category due to his strength and stamina.

You left off "retweet if you agree"
 
Last edited:
Really curious how he tries to spin this like he is in control during election season.

I only like presidents who don't go out of their way to contract viruses
 
Dr. David Samadi, MD tweeted
@drdavidsamadi
Always remember the survival rates of this virus per the CDC.
0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70 & over: 94.6%
I would put POTUS in the 20-49 category due to his strength and stamina.
.. and in the 0-19 due to his actions.
 
So has Trump tweeted anything since his announcement tweet? I'm wondering if the "mild symptoms" is true and he is not feeling well at all. You'd think he'd be reasonably happy sitting in his bed, watching TV, and sending out a dozen tweets per hour.
 
After a good night's sleep where I had blissful dreams of Trump being on a ventilator, I'll say this: I don't want Trump to die. I want him to be on a ventilator for a couple weeks but to recover. I want him to suffer bigly the humiliation of a historically resounding electoral defeat...the likes of which the US has never seen...to put it in Trumpian terms. I want him to slink out of the WH and into the waiting arms of the Attorney General of the State of New York. I want him to be exposed for the cheat he is and always has been and I want him to finally suffer the consequences for his actions.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom