• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Sweet/Sweat 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannity equates a drop in patriotism to an increase in Socialism. I don't know if that's quite what the survey says, but it's interesting that patriotism now equates to not be at all left of centre.



https://www.foxnews.com/media/hanni...ey-younger-americans-turning-toward-socialism



https://www.foxnews.com/us/young-am...d-family-than-previous-generations-study-says

I don't spend time with any of my family that are Trump supporters because they're obnoxious, but imagine how this has to stress some family ties. Older generations screaming at the younger generations, "YOU GUYS ARE TURNING INTO LITTLE BITCH ASS COMMUNISTS." While the younger generation rolls their eyes, turns their backs and walks away.

If I spent time with my extended family I guarantee this would happen exactly as described, and it would end with an even bigger shouting match. Fox just continues to stoke those fires as much as possible.
 
Hannity equates a drop in patriotism to an increase in Socialism. I don't know if that's quite what the survey says, but it's interesting that patriotism now equates to not be at all left of centre.



https://www.foxnews.com/media/hanni...ey-younger-americans-turning-toward-socialism



https://www.foxnews.com/us/young-am...d-family-than-previous-generations-study-says

Even more so the "new" Republican patriotism means complete, blind loyalty to Trump, no matter how illogical, despicable, or dangerous, rather than loyalty to or respect for the Country or its democratic and moral principles. It doesn't even take into account how much Trump's utterances and actions have weakened the USA internally and internationally. Just amazing! To think so many people, some of whom actually know better, are willing to forsake true patriotism for temporary political and monetary gain. Despicable.
 
Even more so the "new" Republican patriotism means complete, blind loyalty to Trump, no matter how illogical, despicable, or dangerous, rather than loyalty to or respect for the Country or its democratic and moral principles.


Don't worry. As soon as a Democrat gets elected, the meaning of patriotism will change from blind loyalty to endlessly attacking and criticizing everything that the President does, just as we saw in the transition from President Bush to President Obama.
 
The Peter Principle in action. Promoted to his level of incompetence, where his abilities are completely inappropriate for the job.

This implies that he was a competent businessman. I think a better explanation is that he's even more of a public figure now and more of his decisions and statements are being reported on and scrutinised.
 
Rumor has it that Trump didn't even want to attend this years G7. I don't know if he'll use it to let Russia back in, despite him wanting that to be the case, but I can easily see him using it as a reason not to go.

"Either have it at my location so I can continue to suck the money out of my taxpayers or I'm not going to come at all."

That's textbook Trumpian "logic".


I think it would be great if the G-7 was in the U.S. next year and Trump didn't go because he was throwing a snit about it not being at his hotel so he could collect a bundle on the side.

Good lead-up to the election following in only a couple of months.
 
I think it would be great if the G-7 was in the U.S. next year and Trump didn't go because he was throwing a snit about it not being at his hotel so he could collect a bundle on the side.

Good lead-up to the election following in only a couple of months.

Even greater if the G7 leaders and entourages got bitten by bedbugs :)
 
I think that belongs in the raisins discussion thread...

Because... raisins.

Even more so the "new" Republican patriotism means complete, blind loyalty to Trump, no matter how illogical, despicable, or dangerous, rather than loyalty to or respect for the Country or its democratic and moral principles. It doesn't even take into account how much Trump's utterances and actions have weakened the USA internally and internationally. Just amazing! To think so many people, some of whom actually know better, are willing to forsake true patriotism for temporary political and monetary gain. Despicable.

It's a faith-based position. In their minds, they are doing the right thing and being patriotic. Trump asks for unswerving support and loyalty, and they give it, but that is not something that should ever be given to a political leader.
 
"JudicialWatch" is a hyper-partisan extreme conservative group run by Tom Fitton, a birther, a deep-state conspiracy theorist, a climate change denier and a supporter of Breitbart News. I think those facts say everything we need to know about he and his organisation's reliability as a source of information and evidence.

So qualified to be in the cabinet or become president of the US then.
 
Even greater if the G7 leaders and entourages got bitten by bedbugs :)


There's a depressingly strong likelihood of that no matter where they stay.


“Anywhere that people spend a lot of time is a potential point for bed bugs to be,” entomologist Chelle Hartzer, BCE, Manager of Technical Services for Orkin told TravelPulse.com. “Places like hospitals, day care centers, even office buildings are possible spots that bed bug could be found.”

Late last year, even the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport suffered an outbreak.

The increased number of bed bug infestations might also seem to suggest that hoteliers are being remiss in their maintenance efforts, but that’s also not true. According to the Orkin study, 98 percent of hotels have at least one ongoing bed bug prevention program. Additional research shows that 82 percent of hotels in the United States have treated for bed bugs in the past year. Forty percent of all hotels have undergone treatment in the past month.
 
Yeah, even 5-star hotels are subject to infestation. Do Trump's properties have competent programs to deal with them? I don't care enough to pursue this question, I'm far more concerned about the current hominid infestation in the White House.
Oooh! That makes me want to, er, ixnay.
 
Yeah, even 5-star hotels are subject to infestation. Do Trump's properties have competent programs to deal with them? I don't care enough to pursue this question, I'm far more concerned about the current hominid infestation in the White House.

I've been asked to require you cease and desist from insulting neaderthals and homo habilis.
 
Even more from the POTUS's political party coming out to tell him he's doing stupid things:

Santorum agreed with Painter, noting that his concerns were "legitimate points," before arguing that such a move could be in "violation of the law."

"The fact is that the president should not be doing this," Santorum said. "It would be a violation of the law as far as I understand it. I hope this is the last time he mentions it."
 
Thanks to President Stubby McBonespurs and Moscow Mitch, the U.S. no longer has the proper enforcement with regard to election laws...

From: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nce-watchdog-hamstrung-ahead-2020/2124236001/
The Federal Election Commission’s announced Monday in a press release that its vice chairman, Matthew Petersen, "will be leaving the Commission at the end of this month." The resignation will render the commission unable to undertake many of its more high-profile functions like voting on enforcement actions, beginning rulemakings and initiating audits...
...
Commissioners are appointed by the White House, and President Donald Trump nominated one new commissioner in 2017 whose confirmation has still not been voted on by the Senate.


Anyone else thing this is suspicious?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom