• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

I think a number of people in the GOP.who are not among the hardcore Trump Cult are still in denial about the kind of person Trump is.

I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.
 
Do you think someone who would type "state of emergy" is capable of running the United States of America?

If it was an isolated incident, yes. I think everybody makes a typo occasionally.

But with Trump it a case of his body of work. The man is incapable of running the US.
FOr no other reason then this: When you become POTUS, you become President of all the Amereican people,not just his core supporters. It's clear that Trump cares for nobody except his base . The man has no agenda beyond feeding his ego and getting relected.
 
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.

And therefore continue to pretty much support him, with an occasional tsk,tsky, not seeing he is steering the GOP toward eventually disaster. It might not happen in November, might not happen in 2020, but it will happen.
 
you really think someone who could not spell the name of the state he lived in set up a sophisticated timer/switch trip?

There is nothing sophisticated about building a bomb timing and triggering circuit. Step-by-step instructions are available on the web that even you could follow (and no, I'm not posting a link, because I'm sure that would be a violation of the MA, not to mention the attention from authorities it would attract)

Ted Kaczinski couldn't spell either, but he managed to do it - without the internet!
 
There is nothing sophisticated about building a bomb timing and triggering circuit. Step-by-step instructions are available on the web that even you could follow (and no, I'm not posting a link, because I'm sure that would be a violation of the MA, not to mention the attention from authorities it would attract)

Ted Kaczinski couldn't spell either, but he managed to do it - without the internet!

bruh, he spelled "American Eyes" "Americanize" and lives in Florida.
 
From that twitter feed:


:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heh. Coincidentally - allegedly, in the early hours of the breaking story, Fox News blurred out the stickers on the van windows in the photos they aired. This claim has a lot of legs on social media at the moment, but I haven't seen any video clips or photos confirming it.
 
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.

They are probably thinking that if they ride it out, things will go back to what they were when they were the rising force in the Republicans party. Of course the people they pushed out 8 years ago were thinking the same thing.
 
That seems pretty fast and much better quality than the photos I've seen. I'm gonna guess that it's a propaganda poster in the van instead of a bunch of stickers.

It does certainly seem that way - I suspect all of the window stickers are single giant stickers, as opposed to a multitude of smaller ones carefully arranged.
 
A certain individual that is so vested in his knee-jerk conservative ******** that he listens to Sirius/XM "Patriot" radio while also listening to the local right-wing radio station (one source at a time isn't enough) has informed me of the following:

Rush Limbaugh lives in Florida. Limbaugh reports that the van as featured in news reports can't be real - Limbaugh says that any vehicle in south Florida covered w/ pro-Republican messages would be immediately vandalized and would be undriveable. In addition to that, all the stickers etc. are new, because the South Florida sun fades stickers so quickly that they are unreadable shortly after being put on...
I guess that's it then. Case closed.

I'm waiting for better information before I come to a conclusion, the the man that puts the "jerk" in knee-jerk needs no convincing.

This kind of 'evidence' is as logical as claiming an elopement isn't really an elopement unless the couple is underage, they get married by a JP, and don't return home the next day to announce it to friends.
 
14 packages now, by the way. One addressed to Kamala Harris' Sacramento office, and one addressed to Tom Seyer, who evidently is another billionaire that likes to donate to libs.

You will recall, Kamala Harris' office in San Diego was evacuated briefly on Wednesday because a suspicious package was found in the building, although that later turned out to be nothing.
 
Here comes the aggressive fence sitting.

Can't bad things by one side be condemned without some call to another side? Why must counterbalance always be sought? Is calling to violence by the POTUS and attempts at violence by his followers wrong or not, irrespective of what someone somewhere else did or said?
I recognize that some of my posts might have suggested that Trump is blameless. I didn't mean to say so.
 
So we're moving away from "this was a prank LoL quit being babies, damn libs" to, "he's not a repub, he's a nutcase"?

Just curious, I've got my walking shoes on and ready to chase some goalposts.
He is a nutcase. Really, he is.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom