phiwum
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2010
- Messages
- 13,590
Dude, you know how hot it makes me when you're being pedantic like that!
As you know, Belz..., you are the audience I'm aiming for.
Dude, you know how hot it makes me when you're being pedantic like that!
Wow. Whole thread, just wow. It's not just a river in Egypt.
Can you link to an example? I don't hang out in other parts of the internet.
"He called for violence, but didn't specifically say to bomb anyone."
Stunning. Simply stunning.
When did Clinton encourage right wing violence?
Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?

And 2nd amendment solutions, and violence against protestors, and violence against journalists, and viewing people and organizations he doesn't like as evil and the enemy of the people
Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?
Maybe he was motivated by the hostile climate that progressives have created. Labeling everyone on the right a "nazi" to excuse violence against them. Hillary Clinton saying there can be no civility while Republicans hold office. Etc.
He probably wasn't motivated by this guy, or he would have sent real bombs and actually tried to kill someone.
Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?
Even more than that... that very same article has this exact quote from her: "I want to stop the degrading of the rule of law." I'm pretty sure violence would be something considered outside the "rule of law".Incivility does not mean violence, you poopyhead.Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/polit...ntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?
Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?
Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?
Did Clinton repeatedly criticize the DEA or AFT (who had offices in the building McVeigh targeted) and call them 'enemies of the state'? Did Clinton denigrate oklahomans?
I am not claiming Trump deserves some blame just because he's a republican... I'm suggesting he deserves some blame because of his actions. Labeling the media "enemies of the state", getting people at his rallies to chant "lock her up", praising a politician who assaulted a reporter is not just "being a republican"; Its inciting violence.
While Bush Jr. was seen as a poor president in may respects, I don't ever recall him engaging in the type of rhetoric that would incite people to violence.
Oh man, it turns out we were friends on the facebook as part of the Former Male Strippers for Trump group.
damn
True, but he's the ******* President of the ******* United States. As big a war-loving bozo as many of us believe George W. Bush was, I can't remember an instance when he even obliquely advocated for violence between US citizens. Even violence against "dirty hippies" during the Vietnam War wasn't called for openly by the chief executives in charge during the time.As much as I dislike the *******, he has no patent on that particular mindset.
Wow. Whole thread, just wow. It's not just a river in Egypt.
Sure, violence may not be civil. So may also an angry invective. Do you see the diff?Hillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?