I think a number of people in the GOP.who are not among the hardcore Trump Cult are still in denial about the kind of person Trump is.
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.
I think a number of people in the GOP.who are not among the hardcore Trump Cult are still in denial about the kind of person Trump is.
Do you think someone who would type "state of emergy" is capable of running the United States of America?
The man also made a t-shirt for himself identical to the arrangement of the stickers on his van. That photo was taken at a Trump rally.
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.
you really think someone who could not spell the name of the state he lived in set up a sophisticated timer/switch trip?
Wow. You are that desperateHillary Clinton has also called for non-specific violence:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html
Why aren't you holding her responsible for this man's reaction?
?!There is nothing sophisticated about building a bomb timing and triggering circuit. Step-by-step instructions are available on the web that even you could follow (and no, I'm not posting a link, because I'm sure that would be a violation of the MA, not to mention the attention from authorities it would attract)
Ted Kaczinski couldn't spell either, but he managed to do it - without the internet!
From that twitter feed:
![]()
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.
That seems pretty fast and much better quality than the photos I've seen. I'm gonna guess that it's a propaganda poster in the van instead of a bunch of stickers.
Wow. You are that desperate : jaw-dropp ?!
bruh, he spelled "American Eyes" "Americanize" and lives in Florida.
You're not the only one who can read between the lines, you know.
A certain individual that is so vested in his knee-jerk conservative ******** that he listens to Sirius/XM "Patriot" radio while also listening to the local right-wing radio station (one source at a time isn't enough) has informed me of the following:
Rush Limbaugh lives in Florida. Limbaugh reports that the van as featured in news reports can't be real - Limbaugh says that any vehicle in south Florida covered w/ pro-Republican messages would be immediately vandalized and would be undriveable. In addition to that, all the stickers etc. are new, because the South Florida sun fades stickers so quickly that they are unreadable shortly after being put on...
I guess that's it then. Case closed.
I'm waiting for better information before I come to a conclusion, the the man that puts the "jerk" in knee-jerk needs no convincing.
This argument is weak, you should call backup councel.
This kind of 'evidence' is as logical as claiming an elopement isn't really an elopement unless the couple is underage, they get married by a JP, and don't return home the next day to announce it to friends.
I recognize that some of my posts might have suggested that Trump is blameless. I didn't mean to say so.Here comes the aggressive fence sitting.
Can't bad things by one side be condemned without some call to another side? Why must counterbalance always be sought? Is calling to violence by the POTUS and attempts at violence by his followers wrong or not, irrespective of what someone somewhere else did or said?
He is a nutcase. Really, he is.So we're moving away from "this was a prank LoL quit being babies, damn libs" to, "he's not a repub, he's a nutcase"?
Just curious, I've got my walking shoes on and ready to chase some goalposts.