• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an accredited investor born every minute.

A couple of relevant observations:

"Nigerian scammers" emails are often poorly worded with spelling mistakes. It has been theorised this is to weed out anybody who is too sceptical. This company's presentations seem scientifically illiterate to me.

Accredited investors often exhibit herd-like behaviour - "I'll invest if X thinks it a good deal", so there is often less critical thinking than you might imagine.
 
Somebody found how is it supposed to work ? I know .. Hydrisomethings .. but I mean the device details itself. In videos I've seen:

- heavy pipe surrounded by thin pipes
- something so bright you couldn't tell details
- some streams going into a chamber from opposite directions

So what am I looking at ? Where does the hydrogen go in ? Where does the Hydrisomething go out ? Where does the power go out ? Where are the photocells ?

And why are the tanks labelled Argon and Hydrogen so large?
 
196 is not a magic number you have to hit to get fusion, it's just the ratio of muon orbital radius to the electron's. A higher number would work even better. A lower one would still work just not as well.


The point is, we know 196 works for sure. It gives us a ball park estimate of how low the hydrino would have to go to cause fusion. If we needed hydrino-100000, it's not much of a worry, but hydrino-14 is entirely plausible.

But yes, there's some uncertainty. Maybe Our Heroes figure, "Well, as long as we don't go below hydrino-12, we'll be safe", but then discover it's a bit more complicated than that.
 
Not even that halleyscomet, just take the impact of the device as stated. Take 2,500 100 watt incandescent lights and mount them in a powered frame the size of the device in question. If that is not possible then in just as dense a configuration as possible. Put it out in your driveway, turn it on and see what happens to just your driveway.

You melt the snow,,,, hey I might try that. Only need to figure out where to buy wire that can supply 2KAmps at 120Vac
Might have an issue with my 400 Amp panel too.
 
At this stage, I think I have some good information on the most likely nuclear risks of hydrinos. Extrapolating from the Mills theories about them, they're going to be rather vulnerable to unexpected fusion, especially in the generator or in storage. Compressing them into a gas canister could very well set of a fusion reaction, not unlike the conventional explosives used to compress a sphere of fusible material in a conventional fission bomb. UV light or other energy sources will likely decompose them to regular hydrogen.

Now comes the question of what they do inside a living organism. To approach that question we need to explore some basic questions of chemistry.

What happens to the outer electron shell when an electron is pushed into one or more of the fractional electron shells below the ground state? Is this an additional electron being added to the atom?

What does this do to how the atom interacts with other atoms?

What happens when hydrinos are used in place of regular hydrogen in a browning gas mixture and combusted?

What happens to a molecule containing a hydrino if the hydrino decomposes into hydrogen?

Can heat from the human body or heat from boiling the water cause they hydrinos contained within to decompose to hydrogen? (Probably not quickly, given the energy released by pushing the electron into that orbit in the first place. I think it should happen, but it will take time.)

I was being serious when I linked to the Wikipedia article about heavy water. I can see a lot of parallels in how a hydrino-based water molecule will behave and how a deuterium based water molecule will behave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water#Effect_on_animals

Heavy water is also believed to mess up the Vestibular system in small doses.

Toxicity makes the poison. If we use heavy water as a model, we'd need someone getting a sizeable percentage of their drinking water from a hydrino contaminated source to get side effects from the hydrinos themselves. That said, decomposing hydrinos could cause damage in a variety of ways. Hydrinos decomposing inside the human body, shattering the molecules they're in like glass, are probably going to be one of the major health impacts from hydrinos. This is assuming the hydrinos even function chemically in a manner similar to normal hydrogen. Will we get molecules twisted from their cis to their trans versions and vice versa?

If we have water decomposing into oxygen and hydrogen in the blood stream, how much would be needed to produce the bends?

What about oxidation? Can this increase the risk of cancer?

What about DNA and RNA damage?

So many questions.
 
Last edited:
When the thread's discussion wandered to literature, I could not help but be reminded also of Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle, in which a scientific miscalculation ends up crystallizing all the water in the world.
 
When the thread's discussion wandered to literature, I could not help but be reminded also of Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle, in which a scientific miscalculation ends up crystallizing all the water in the world.

I read that! Hell, I've read so little SF that I really didn't think I could remember any of them, but this one must be lodged somewhere deep in the grey matter.
 
When the thread's discussion wandered to literature, I could not help but be reminded also of Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle, in which a scientific miscalculation ends up crystallizing all the water in the world.
There was no miscalculation, ice nine did precisely what it was created to do.
 
When the thread's discussion wandered to literature, I could not help but be reminded also of Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle, in which a scientific miscalculation ends up crystallizing all the water in the world.

Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any reason to think hydrinos can convert hydrogen into more hydrinos.

Still, water made from hydrinos...

The water would be unstable. If they decompose in UV light then someone contaminated with hydrino water could have a VERY bad time on a sunny day.

Can anyone point me to how MUCH UV radiation is needed to decompose a hydrino into hydrogen? What are the odds of human skin absorbing that much radiation on a sunny day?
 
I have solved the toxicity problem!

If my calculations are correct (and they will be, just as soon as I get around to doing them), what we've been missing is the pair production of anti-Hydrinos. This happens with spin-2 electrodynamics where the eigen values of the depreciated Schrodinger equation show an extraction of negative energy from the quantum foam, a process I call "Combined Resonance Anti-hydrino Production (CRAP)."

The math is rather twisted and the physical theory completely new, but CRAP explains why we see neither a nuclear explosion nor outright toxicity from the machine. It also explains global warming and why my brakes still squeal, even though I paid that dude $150 to replace the pads on the front wheels and for some unknown reason he disconnected the battery and reset all my radio stations so now I only receive religious-themed junk and can't get any of my CDs to play.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure many of the university professors who did some checking on Mills' would be glad to comment, if that non-disclosure and extra clauses in their contracts didn't exist.

I did some incomplete check and it seems the be a pattern of a few "names" doing some work that "validates" Mills' -according to what Mills and only Mills informs- and nothing more is ever heard from them on this subject (I could check they're alive, thou). This pattern seams to repeat systematically.
 
I have solved the toxicity problem!

If my calculations are correct (and they will be, just as soon as I get around to doing them), what we've been missing is the pair production of anti-Hydrinos. This happens with spin-2 electrodynamics where the eigen values of the depreciated Schrodinger equation show an extraction of negative energy from the quantum foam, a process I call "Combined Resonance Anti-hydrino Production (CRAP)."

Your problem is that Mills' theory explicitly excludes quantum mechanics. Of course he could still be right for the wrong reason... ;)
 
Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any reason to think hydrinos can convert hydrogen into more hydrinos.
yeah, they are not prions

Still, water made from hydrinos...

The water would be unstable. If they decompose in UV light then someone contaminated with hydrino water could have a VERY bad time on a sunny day.
IF UV light is the only condition for re-conversion.

Can anyone point me to how MUCH UV radiation is needed to decompose a hydrino into hydrogen? What are the odds of human skin absorbing that much radiation on a sunny day?
Theoretically the same amount created when the electron dropped down to the lower orbit.
However, we 'know' they are stable once created in the BLP device.

Once in a compound who knows? Once it drifts up in the atmosphere, who knows?

I was taking Mills' assumption of it being stable as meaning that it remains as a single atom and does not form compounds. In which case it would drift to the upper atmosphere as it is only slightly more dense than molecular hydrogen.
Up there it is in the presence of ozone, O3 and intense UV light (which at the earth's surface is much less intense), and in a very cold environment. So my conjecture was that under these conditions it either absorbs UV and becomes elemental hydrogen, and then combines with ozone to form water vapour, or it forms a compound directly with ozone and then absorbs UV, raising the electron back up wrt the hydrino/hydrogen.
This requires two hydrinos of course, and iirc in a compound, valence electrons are basically 'shared' by all elements of the compound. This could mean that all you need is for one of the hydrino's electrons in the di-hydrino oxide to rise and the other follows suit.
OR it first forms a hydrino-oxygen ion first which, in the presence of UV becomes a hydroxide ion, which then absorbs another hydrino which in turn abrobs UV and raises the electron.

At any rate you are destroying the ozone layer allowing greater UV to reach the surface,, sunburns and cataracts result.

OR

hydrinos are stable, forever,, in which case they drift up and then are torn away by the solar wind. Less hydrogen on Earth. Less hydrogen, less hydrogen compounds such as water.... global drying.(though it would take millions, or billions of years)
That said, there is no real reason to suspect they are that stable.
 
Last edited:
yeah, they are not prions

While that's true, I think their potential to twist and destroy molecules means prion disease could be a decent model for the likely pathology of hydrino contamination. Heat energy from the human body would eventually cause them to decompose. It may take some time and a certain toxicity level, but it will happen.

Fortunately, I doubt hydrino contaminated molecules within a living organism would be likely to spontaneously fuse the way hydrino gas in a pressurized container might. Although if it could, it would make for one HELL of a suicide bomber.

That said, there is no real reason to suspect they are that stable.

Given what I've been reading about the Mills theories, I think this is a case of an extra electron being forced into the atom at a lower level than is normally filled. This means chemically, the hydrino will be largely indistinguishable from deuterium. Simply burning the hydrogen to make water and boiling the water won't be enough to force decomposition.

Given some of the "extend life by 10 years" claims around heavy water it stands to reason someone would claim hydrino water would have similar properties. This could add some interesting angles to the story.

michaelsuede,

What are your thoughts on the dangers and toxicity of hydrinos?
 
I think this has been mentioned before in this thread, but a quick search I did failed to find any relevant post (so if anyone can point to it/them, I'd be grateful).

Disclaimer: I do not understand the "Mills theory" (or that from/by michaelsauve - "ms" - as appropriate) that "permits" the existence of hydrogen atoms in a 'fractional' quantum state (i.e. below what textbooks will tell you is the ground state). If any member reading this does - here's looking at you, ms - would you please jump in and comment on my observations? Thanks.

Fractional quantum states are not limited to normal (single proton as the nucleus) hydrogen, are they? Deuterium (D) and tritium (T) should also have such states, shouldn't they?

One implication: controlled fusion may be easier to establish with fractional quantum states of D or T than H, and both D and T are readily obtained in large quantities (national security concerns aside). So a trivial fraction of the money currently being devoted to controlled fusion (e.g. ITER) might serve to test the feasibility of using "Mills' D" (say) for a controlled fusion reactor. Such a thing would be a far, far, far ... better choice of a 'free power' device than what Mills (and ms) is currently promoting, don't you think?

Next: why just the first element in the periodic table? Why can't there be fractional quantum states of helium? Carbon? Iron? Uranium? At the very least these should exist for the H-like ionic forms, right (i.e. singly ionized He, doubly ionized Li, ...)? Or elements with a single electron in their outer shells, such as Na, K, Cs ... If so, then perhaps there's a really simple way to deal with radioactive waste: just as a fractional quantum state may lead to fusion in D, at least some similar states in a radioisotope will lead to 'forced' decay; no need to wait for decades+ for nasties such as 90Sr to decay, just put it in a "Mills cooker" and force it to decay in days, if not hours! :) Even if it's necessary to create H-like ions, the energy output from such a cooker would surely be sufficient, wouldn't it?

Finally (for now): why not molecules too? Why can't what textbooks say is the ground state of H2 be tricked/coaxed/scammed/(etc) into "falling" into a lower-energy, fractional quantum state?

In short, I think - if the above is even half-way true - that Mills et al. (and ms) are dolts, bonkers, eejets, ... throwing away the chance to be Nobel Prize winners (and recognized as the greatest scientists ever) - as many have already pointed out - is nothing compared to ignoring the immense opportunities of exploiting fractional quantum states in elements other than hydrogen, and in molecules. :p
 
Given what I've been reading about the Mills theories, I think this is a case of an extra electron being forced into the atom at a lower level than is normally filled. This means chemically, the hydrino will be largely indistinguishable from deuterium. Simply burning the hydrogen to make water and boiling the water won't be enough to force decomposition.

Really? That would mean one proton, and two electrons, one in each of two energy states, or both in the fractional states that Mills postulates? I cannot see how that would be stable at all.

I also don't see it as a deuterium analogue as deuterium still has the same number of electrons, and the same electrical properties as hydrogen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom