.......I'm opposed to all patent and copyright laws.
Oh, Jesus H.............please spare us. You'd put every small architect out of business, for starters.
.......I'm opposed to all patent and copyright laws.
Getting my envelope out again for a minute or two. If we take the two indicated peaks (from the spectrum in the first image quoted) as the transition modes to the sub ground state Hydrino (15 nm and 25 nm). We get about 13.2 atto (10-18) Joule and 7.95 atto Joule. If we consider them combined transitions to the sub ground state we get 21.2 atto Joule per Hydrino production. Considering just the stated waste energy of 250 kw we get 11.8 zetta (10 21) hydrogen to Hydrino transitions per second. Avogadro's number gives us about 7 grams per second of fuel (hydrogen) to waste product (Hydrino). That's 608 kg per day just of wasted fuel to waste product.
The question remains that since Mills has been able to control this reaction and create a hell of a lot of heat for apparently decades why it isn't in some form already on the market?
I think it's more because you don't want any challenges to standing theory actually making it into the market.
... I'm opposed to all patent and copyright laws.
I understand the law perfectly fine, as is evidenced by your numerous straw-men attempting to discredit my statements.
I refer you Mr. Libertarian himself:
I'm not fan of Rand, who was grossly mistaken in her beliefs about IP.
I think I've got it. Hydrinos are made out of money.
........Clearly, the claims of the hydrino being inert.......
You appear with this language to tacitly accept their existence, or possible existence.
I want to clarify my goal in the depiction of hydrinos in the story. I'm not looking to use them as a boogeyman for a sci-fi body horror story. The goal is to take the theory seriously and explore what the properties and environmental risks would be of this byproduct if the theory is accurate. Because of this, I need the science of what I'm doing to adhere as closely as possible to the theory as described by Mills.
That is a cool notion. I guess we'll have to decide if our Fictional Hydrinos (but I repeat myself!) have only one state below the traditional Ground State, or whether then have additional fractional states as Mills claims in his patent applications. Which has more dramatic effect?
I hope you're right.
It would be a shame if Mills is able to maintain a monopoly on the tech for a decade. I'm opposed to all patent and copyright laws.