• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to call you out on that one. Many people from a wealthy background turn out fine, and many people from modest background develop into first rate Alpha Hotels . Depends on how you are raised.

I just mean that she knows what it is like to not have a lot of money. Or at least once did.
 
I think Hillary is simply being honest about it being difficult to remain "in touch" given the way her life has changed since entering the White House. She has probably had a Secret Service detail for 25 years.
Difficult perhaps, but not impossible given the will. When Clinton says

I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged.
she sounds pretty much in touch, to my mind anyway.

She goes on to say

And I never had that feeling when I was growing up. Never. I mean, were there really rich people, of course there were. My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care ...
she acknowledges that these days much of Middle America doesn't have those things, or at least doesn't feel secure in them. She's certainly trying to keep in touch, and she does still meet a lot of ordinary people. In conclusion, I don't think she is out of touch. She understands the problem and can see ways to start fixing it (which is a great deal better than seeing the problem and thinking up ways to exploit it). You can see how her words might be manipulated to suggest that she is out of touch and admits it, though.
 
If Clinton's "out of touch" Trump is equally so, which cancels that out. She's in touch with reality, of course, giving her a great advantage over Trump, who has gone completely ape-doodle out there.
And at least Hillary was once a normal person. Donald was born with money.

This is exactly it. Clinton might have lost touch, but Trump was never actually in touch in his entire life. He was born with a sliver spoon so far up his ass it would take a team of the best speleologists in the world a month to find it.

This is a guy who flies in private planes and helicopters everywhere he isn't chauffeured in a limousine. A guy that eats KFC with a knife and fork!

Yeah, Clinton probably don't know the cost of a loaf of bread, but I bet she can find her way around a supermarket. Without his chauffeur, I doubt Donald could even find the supermarket in the first place.

He's never had to worry about finding the money to put food on the table for his family, heck he probably has never put food on the table, he has servants for that!

When most people that get loans from their parents to start a business get maybe $10-15,000, he got $13 Million!

Clinton at least knows what it's like to be Middle Class, Donald wouldn't have a clue.
 
I have to call you out on that one. Many people from a wealthy background turn out fine, and many people from modest background develop into first rate Alpha Hotels . Depends on how you are raised.

I agree, many do. It does depend on how you were raised. But I know countless wealthy people incredibly out of touch. Who really have no idea how the middle class lives let alone the working poor or the homeless. That doesn't make them bad people, it's just the truth. Most people are oblivious to the world outside the one they live.

But I do know a lot of wealthy people that are not only out of touch, they are awful human beings that believe that they are superior in every way to those with less. They believe it is part of their DNA. I saw them at the exclusive clubs I work at after high school and the country club I belonged to for 5 years. I have seen them mistreat service staff, well just because they thought they wered entitled.

Its damn clear to me that Donald Trump is one of those people. It's one of the reasons I hate that so many working class people seem to follow him. I can't understand that they can't or won't see the carney playing them for suckers.
 
Please be aware that large images disrupt the readability of the page. When posting, please use the tag [imgw=600]image.jpg[/imgw]. Failure to do so may result in further moderator action. Thank you.
Posted By: Loss Leader
 
Have you got anything to say regarding Clinton's "sneering and hypocrisy"? If you're happier chasing that squirrel than getting down to the job of showing people what a bad person the email shows Clinton to be then I would not be at all surprised.

Of course. already did. (i already pointed out the fact that it showed her drape hanger speech was sheer pandering to false populism). Delighted to continue to screw that point right into the ground

I wanted to make sure that we have slammed the door on your claims about "opposition research."

Yes or no?
 
Of course. already did. (i already pointed out the fact that it showed her drape hanger speech was sheer pandering to false populism). Delighted to continue to screw that point right into the ground

I wanted to make sure that we have slammed the door on your claims about "opposition research."

Yes or no?

One person's opinion is often bs to the rest of the world.
 
It's interesting how people ignore all the past negatives about Trump as they dismiss the latest one. Only grabbed a few tits?

And lied about his wealth
Lied about his charitable contributions
Used a charity to hide a bribe given to the FL AG
Trump University scam
Being sued for having sex (and maybe raping) underage girls
Cheating underage models from other countries
Cheating contractors
Failed to build the condos retires made huge payments toward
Used bankruptcies to screw creditors
Took money meant to rebuild NY businesses after 9/11
Uses real estate depreciation loopholes to get out of paying income taxes
Praises Putin and Kim Jong Un
Doesn't care if nuclear weapons proliferate
Is bigoted against Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans
Lies constantly
Has a serious narcissistic personality disorder
Is so self absorbed as to be dangerous
Believes in multiple CTs

and so on.

I don't think you are being fair to Trump.
He isn't bigoted against wealthy Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans
 
I don't think you are being fair to Trump.
He isn't bigoted against wealthy Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans

Donald is claiming that a Mexican with way more money than him (Carlos Slim) is behind all the women coming foward saying that he sexually assaulted them.
 
Last edited:
I don't think you are being fair to Trump.
He isn't bigoted against wealthy Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans

Donald is claiming that a Mexican with way more money than him (Carlos Slim) is behind all the women coming foward saying that he sexually assaulted them.

OK, he isn't bigoted against wealthy Muslims, Arabs, and Mexicans who say that Trump is wonderful.

ETA: He's quite fond of wealthy Russians
 
OK, so I have a plan to help Hillary win my state. Well besides me voting as many times as I can and urging friends/family to do the same.

I am going to buy votes for her. Basically, I am going to have people stand by the polling stations and offer to pay everyone that votes for Hillary. They will have to prove they did, say with a photo of their ballot, otherwise people can just say they voted for her even if they didn't.

Anyway, what should I pay per vote? I figure that $100 is pretty good.

Don't forget to announce this on a public forum and leave a clear audit trail at about the level of a Scooby Doo villainous plot, so that at least some of the Trump supporters would have a chance of spotting the wrongdoing.

I don't know what state you live in, but I think it might be a better and more effective idea to just let Trump behave as he is.

I was planning on paying them via personal checks. Do you think I should go to the bank and get a bunch of cash instead?

Why? Do you think that $100/vote is too much? Not enough?

You realise that when Trump loses idiots will point to htis as evidence of a rigged election

BTW, and a serious question - what state are you voting in?
 
You realise that when Trump loses idiots will point to htis as evidence of a rigged election

BTW, and a serious question - what state are you voting in?

They would say the election was rigged anyway so may as well actually rig it.

Arizona.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom