• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes::eye-poppi

Wrong again. I can show you countless examples where there is lots of smoke and no fire. Check out some of the longest running threads on ISF; the Amanda Knox wrongful prosecution. The 911 Truthers, the Birthers, the JFK assassination. I could go on and on.

No it shouldn't have been. Just as they shouldn't have discussed whether the moon landings were faked, UFOs at Roswell or that Oswald didn't shoot JFK. Just because some nutjobs have a dumb theory doesn't make it reasonable to be part of a Presidential debate.

Look up Kyoon here - he is a very close follower of the illucid "Matt Marriot" and has a theory that somehow involves the Illuminati, the murder of a fake Joan Rivers for exposing the Transgender Michelle Obama, (somehow a bathroom bomb is related to this) and that Patrick Stewart is the son of Hitler

I am not sure where the Indonesian actor who plays Obama and Osama Bin Laden fits into the theory, but it does.

I am going out on a limb here, and saying that that has no fire, but at least one person promotes that theory.


Ditto for the people who believe Alex Jones' claim that Hilary Clinton literally has a whiff of brimstone, and is actually a demon.
 
Look up Kyoon here - he is a very close follower of the illucid "Matt Marriot" and has a theory that somehow involves the Illuminati, the murder of a fake Joan Rivers for exposing the Transgender Michelle Obama, (somehow a bathroom bomb is related to this) and that Patrick Stewart is the son of Hitler

I am not sure where the Indonesian actor who plays Obama and Osama Bin Laden fits into the theory, but it does.

I am going out on a limb here, and saying that that has no fire, but at least one person promotes that theory.

Ditto for the people who believe Alex Jones' claim that Hilary Clinton literally has a whiff of brimstone, and is actually a demon.

Yes, I'm sure that at least one person promotes that theory. I'd concede that thousands of people strongly believe that theory. The number of Republicans that still believe that Obama wasn't born in America or that he is a Muslim numbers in the millions. I am sick and tired of crazy stupid people's dumb ideas.
 
Donald Trump only grabbed a few women's tits and perhaps their privy parts.

Molesting numerous women is bad enough, but Dump's entire life has been a crime against reason and decency. Obviously, I wouldn't expect that to disturb anti-semetic conspiracy idiots.
 
OK, so I have a plan to help Hillary win my state. Well besides me voting as many times as I can and urging friends/family to do the same.

I am going to buy votes for her. Basically, I am going to have people stand by the polling stations and offer to pay everyone that votes for Hillary. They will have to prove they did, say with a photo of their ballot, otherwise people can just say they voted for her even if they didn't.

Anyway, what should I pay per vote? I figure that $100 is pretty good.

I thought we agreed to keep these activities on the downlow. Thanks, bigmouth.
 
On other "bombshells" from the leaks, we have proof positive that what she says in her stump speeches isn't always what's in her heart, and we have a strong indication that as someone holding public office (Senator, President, Secretary of State, whatever) she might vote for or support policies for reasons of political expediency rather than what she truly believes.

Shocked, I tell you. I am shocked.

I'll even grant that as far as being two-faced and finger in the wind, she's worse than the average politician, in my opinion. Oh, well. That's a negative, but a small one. I'm not worried that such a person might become President, because a whole lot of such people have already been President, and we've done ok despite all of it.

You mean to tell me that successful politicians are two faced?!
 
I have some good news, it looks as though Trump is going to avoid any attempted impeachment.

Through the surefire method of avoiding high office
 
Donald Trump only grabbed a few women's tits and perhaps their privy parts. [snipped utter nonsense]
It's interesting how people ignore all the past negatives about Trump as they dismiss the latest one. Only grabbed a few tits?

And lied about his wealth
Lied about his charitable contributions
Used a charity to hide a bribe given to the FL AG
Trump University scam
Being sued for having sex (and maybe raping) underage girls
Cheating underage models from other countries
Cheating contractors
Failed to build the condos retires made huge payments toward
Used bankruptcies to screw creditors
Took money meant to rebuild NY businesses after 9/11
Uses real estate depreciation loopholes to get out of paying income taxes
Praises Putin and Kim Jong Un
Doesn't care if nuclear weapons proliferate
Is bigoted against Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans
Lies constantly
Has a serious narcissistic personality disorder
Is so self absorbed as to be dangerous
Believes in multiple CTs

and so on.
 
Yes, as I said before, Clinton is making Vladimir Putin's dog, her bitch.

I suspect that we will see Putin begin to dial down his support for Trump. He is evil,but not stupid, and has to know he has backed a loser,and had best start to build bridges with Hilary.
 
It's interesting how people ignore all the past negatives about Trump as they dismiss the latest one. Only grabbed a few tits?

And lied about his wealth
Lied about his charitable contributions
Used a charity to hide a bribe given to the FL AG
Trump University scam
Being sued for having sex (and maybe raping) underage girls
Cheating underage models from other countries
Cheating contractors
Failed to build the condos retires made huge payments toward
Used bankruptcies to screw creditors
Took money meant to rebuild NY businesses after 9/11
Uses real estate depreciation loopholes to get out of paying income taxes
Praises Putin and Kim Jong Un
Doesn't care if nuclear weapons proliferate
Is bigoted against Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans
Lies constantly
Has a serious narcissistic personality disorder
Is so self absorbed as to be dangerous
Believes in multiple CTs

and so on.

That's the worst Halloween poem I've ever read...
 
Last edited:
That is what you thought yesterday too.
Attached are the flags from HRC’s paid speeches we have from HWA. I put some highlights below.
HWA had gone through the speeches and discussions and flagged these potential attack points. It's a form of opposition research.

At first I thought they'd provided a precis of what the Washington Examiner had made of the speeches, but in fact that was just about the speech contract. What followed was from HWA.

As I've said, this email is not designed to be easily interpreted by outsiders. We can only see it because criminals hacked it and released it via an organisation known for its anti-US and anti-Clinton attitude and activities.

There is a lot of policy positions that we should give an extra scrub with Policy.
This is why you do opposition research : get your terms matched up to remove snags.

A professional campaign works this way. It's an actual job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom