• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HWA had gone through the speeches and discussions and flagged these potential attack points. It's a form of opposition research.

At first I thought they'd provided a precis of what the Washington Examiner had made of the speeches, but in fact that was just about the speech contract. What followed was from HWA.

As I've said, this email is not designed to be easily interpreted by outsiders. We can only see it because criminals hacked it and released it via an organisation known for its anti-US and anti-Clinton attitude and activities.


This is why you do opposition research : get your terms matched up to remove snags.

A professional campaign works this way. It's an actual job.

I am impressed with the level of ******** you managed to trowel on there. Yesterday you managed to completely misread the email. Today you come back and With a whole new interpretation that you also made up from whole cloth.

Where to start? Oh I know! HWA. Do you know who HWA is? (Rhetorical, of course you don't)

HWA is Harry Walker Agency, they are the booking agency that handled Hillary's private speeches. You know who else they rep? Karl rove. They gave the transcripts of the speeches to the campaign, that is it.

You also don't have the first clue what opposition research is.
 
It's interesting how people ignore all the past negatives about Trump as they dismiss the latest one. Only grabbed a few tits?

And lied about his wealth
Lied about his charitable contributions
Used a charity to hide a bribe given to the FL AG
Trump University scam
Being sued for having sex (and maybe raping) underage girls
Cheating underage models from other countries
Cheating contractors
Failed to build the condos retires made huge payments toward
Used bankruptcies to screw creditors
Took money meant to rebuild NY businesses after 9/11
Uses real estate depreciation loopholes to get out of paying income taxes
Praises Putin and Kim Jong Un
Doesn't care if nuclear weapons proliferate
Is bigoted against Muslims, Arabs and Mexicans
Lies constantly
Has a serious narcissistic personality disorder
Is so self absorbed as to be dangerous
Believes in multiple CTs

and so on.

Claims that, if he losses this election, it was rigged and violence may be a necessary remedy.
 
The man has the thinnest skin of any political candidate I've ever seen. The man attacks anyone and everyone that might have slighted him. This may be the number one reason not to vote for Trump. He has the temperament of a crazed toddler. Hillary Clinton knew just how to beat her opponent. Just tick him off and sit back and watch him commit political suicide.

Kelly Ann Conway has to think this is the worst gig she's ever had....Her sane approach brought Trump back from the abyss when he was hurtling towards it at light speed when he was attacking a gold star family. She brought discipline to the campaign and helped Trump close to within a couple of points. Only to see her efforts wasted.

I'd like to personally thank every Republican primary voter make this idiot the nominee.
 
I am impressed with the level of ******** you managed to trowel on there. Yesterday you managed to completely misread the email. Today you come back and With a whole new interpretation that you also made up from whole cloth.

Where to start? Oh I know! HWA. Do you know who HWA is? (Rhetorical, of course you don't)

HWA is Harry Walker Agency, they are the booking agency that handled Hillary's private speeches. You know who else they rep? Karl rove. They gave the transcripts of the speeches to the campaign, that is it.

You also don't have the first clue what opposition research is.
In which case they did it in-house. "Clinton Admits She Is Out Of Touch" is pretty oppositional, wouldn't you say?
 
I'm pages behind : has this been demonstrated yet?

It's irrelevant to me. I'm sure she lies quite a bit. More than the average non-politician. It's the "more than the average politician" I'd like to see evidenced. Moreover, I'd like to know how that's relevant. Lying a lot might not be a positive trait, but it doesn't make one a bad president.
 
In which case they did it in-house. "Clinton Admits She Is Out Of Touch" is pretty oppositional, wouldn't you say?

As I already mentioned, you do not know what opposition research is.

If you meant self research, then you might have had a point, but then that is intended to expose Hillary's many, many weaknesses and if that was your point?

You are finally getting it!
 
As I already mentioned, you do not know what opposition research is.

If you meant self research, then you might have had a point, but then that is intended to expose Hillary's many, many weaknesses and if that was your point?

You are finally getting it!

Many, many weaknesses yet she is the huge favorite (up to 98% depending on forecast).

Sucks for Republicans. Maybe if they were smart enough to nominate someone besides Donald Trump it would different. But they're not.
 
There is no smoke without fire. This matter of the Clintons body count - Clinton friends who've ended up dead should have been discussed in the debates:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/

There is a difference between being anti-semitic and criticism of Israel with all those Israeli endless negotiations and endless wars and Israeli expansion. I don't agree with the Israeli Education Minister. I was happier when Rabin was in control. That's why the British Labour Party finds it difficult to be politically correct about this matter. I'm not a Holocaust denier. I think those concentration camps were appalling. I'm glad Hitler didn't win the war but it was a close run thing at times.
:dl:
 
Last edited:
As I already mentioned, you do not know what opposition research is.

If you meant self research, then you might have had a point, but then that is intended to expose Hillary's many, many weaknesses and if that was your point?

You are finally getting it!
What weakness is revealed by her actual words? You've described them as "sneering and hypocritical" but have made no effort to justify the description.
 
Many, many weaknesses yet she is the huge favorite (up to 98% depending on forecast).

Sucks for Republicans. Maybe if they were smart enough to nominate someone besides Donald Trump it would different. But they're not.
If Clinton's "out of touch" Trump is equally so, which cancels that out. She's in touch with reality, of course, giving her a great advantage over Trump, who has gone completely ape-doodle out there.
 
If Clinton's "out of touch" Trump is equally so, which cancels that out. She's in touch with reality, of course, giving her a great advantage over Trump, who has gone completely ape-doodle out there.

And at least Hillary was once a normal person. Donald was born with money.
 
As I already mentioned, you do not know what opposition research is.

If you meant self research, then you might have had a point, but then that is intended to expose Hillary's many, many weaknesses and if that was your point?

You are finally getting it!

I think Hillary is simply being honest about it being difficult to remain "in touch" given the way her life has changed since entering the White House. She has probably had a Secret Service detail for 25 years.
In all seriousness, why would anyone think Trump has "ever been in touch" with everyday people? Not only has he lived an extremely privileged life, he has lived an extremely extravagant lifestyle. He has a history of mocking others. Where is his empathy? I've never seen any from him.

So, why would you think what Hillary said would make someone choose Trump over her?
 
Wait, have you dropped that opposition research nonsense?
Have you got anything to say regarding Clinton's "sneering and hypocrisy"? If you're happier chasing that squirrel than getting down to the job of showing people what a bad person the email shows Clinton to be then I would not be at all surprised.
 
And at least Hillary was once a normal person. Donald was born with money.

I have to call you out on that one. Many people from a wealthy background turn out fine, and many people from modest background develop into first rate Alpha Hotels . Depends on how you are raised.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom