• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that Clinton's team paid for these crimes through normal accounting channels, leaving a clear, fully documented paper trail of the crime with nothing but the word "confidential" keeping everyone out of prison?

Like I said, they're stupid and crazy.

Obviously not all Donald followers are stupid and crazy enough to believe that it is real, but some are.
 
It's obviously a fake; most likely David Brock is the originator.

The only one's passing it around at this forum, are the Crooked Hillary sycophants and her paid shills.

The only ones passing it around on THIS FORUM realize it's a fake and think it's funny (ha ha, we laugh at you) that nutbars think it's real. Give it time and some idiot will cite the document on mainstream media. One assumes that said idiot is an orange-tinted comedian going by the name of Ferret Top.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/20...id-glenn-beck-bill-kristol-to-suppress-votes/

http://halturnershow.com/index.php/...ol-accepted-thousands-from-clinton-foundation

http://powderedwigsociety.com/cf-ap-invoice/#

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...inton-foundation-to-suppress-votes-for-trump/

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2235
 
It's the kind of document the hero finds in the movies when he breaks in to the villains office and opens the secret safe.
 
It's obviously a fake; most likely David Brock is the originator.

The only one's passing it around at this forum, are the Crooked Hillary sycophants and her paid shills.

WAIT A MINUTE! Some lowlifes on these here fora are getting kickbacks for writing drivel? How do I get on the gravy train?
 
WAIT A MINUTE! Some lowlifes on these here fora are getting kickbacks for writing drivel? How do I get on the gravy train?

I'm the forum director for Correct the Record. PM me if you want in. We pay $3 for every pro Hillary post and $2 for every anti Donald post. If a post is both, it is $4.
 
Donald Trump only grabbed a few women's tits and perhaps their privy parts. There is no mention in the debates of the numerous mysterious deaths in the past which have surrounded the Clinton family, or of their drug smuggling activities in the past in Arkansas, or of other bribery and corruption involving the Clintons. Both Trump and Clinton have unquestioning support for Israel and the CIA and Pentagon and NSA bugging activities, and both of them want to attack Iran. Trump just wants to reduce taxes for the extremely rich. They should be furthering the interests of the people instead of just supporting the banks and hedge funds. If I was an American I would now vote for the Green party now that Bernie Sanders has dropped out of the race.
 
Donald Trump only grabbed a few women's tits and perhaps their privy parts. There is no mention in the debates of the numerous mysterious deaths in the past which have surrounded the Clinton family, or of their drug smuggling activities in the past in Arkansas, or of other bribery and corruption involving the Clintons. Both Trump and Clinton have unquestioning support for Israel and the CIA and Pentagon and NSA bugging activities, and both of them want to attack Iran. Trump just wants to reduce taxes for the extremely rich. They should be furthering the interests of the people instead of just supporting the banks and hedge funds. If I was an American I would now vote for the Green party now that Bernie Sanders has dropped out of the race.

LOL

And BTW, guess who Bernie Sanders thinks should be the President of the United States?
 
Last edited:
.......There is no mention in the debates of the numerous mysterious deaths in the past which have surrounded the Clinton family, or of their drug smuggling activities in the past in Arkansas, or of other bribery and corruption involving the Clintons..........

Now, I wonder why that could be?

Because this crap exists only in the febrile imagination of the lunatic fringe.
 
OK, so I have a plan to help Hillary win my state. Well besides me voting as many times as I can and urging friends/family to do the same.

I am going to buy votes for her. Basically, I am going to have people stand by the polling stations and offer to pay everyone that votes for Hillary. They will have to prove they did, say with a photo of their ballot, otherwise people can just say they voted for her even if they didn't.

Anyway, what should I pay per vote? I figure that $100 is pretty good.
 
OK, so I have a plan to help Hillary win my state. Well besides me voting as many times as I can and urging friends/family to do the same.

I am going to buy votes for her. Basically, I am going to have people stand by the polling stations and offer to pay everyone that votes for Hillary. They will have to prove they did, say with a photo of their ballot, otherwise people can just say they voted for her even if they didn't.

Anyway, what should I pay per vote? I figure that $100 is pretty good.

Are you serious about that?
 
OK, so I have a plan to help Hillary win my state. Well besides me voting as many times as I can and urging friends/family to do the same.

I am going to buy votes for her. Basically, I am going to have people stand by the polling stations and offer to pay everyone that votes for Hillary. They will have to prove they did, say with a photo of their ballot, otherwise people can just say they voted for her even if they didn't.

Anyway, what should I pay per vote? I figure that $100 is pretty good.

Don't forget to announce this on a public forum and leave a clear audit trail at about the level of a Scooby Doo villainous plot, so that at least some of the Trump supporters would have a chance of spotting the wrongdoing.

I don't know what state you live in, but I think it might be a better and more effective idea to just let Trump behave as he is.
 
Don't forget to announce this on a public forum and leave a clear audit trail at about the level of a Scooby Doo villainous plot, so that at least some of the Trump supporters would have a chance of spotting the wrongdoing.

I don't know what state you live in, but I think it might be a better and more effective idea to just let Trump behave as he is.

I was planning on paying them via personal checks. Do you think I should go to the bank and get a bunch of cash instead?
 
No. If she had come out against the TPP but she or her people had secretly been talking about how she was really for it, that would be one thing. But as these e-mails show, that's not what happened.

To understand this, you need to put the events in a timeline ...
Good catch!
 
I was planning on paying them via personal checks. Do you think I should go to the bank and get a bunch of cash instead?

You need to issue receipts otherwise how are you going to claim tax relief on the "charitable" donations?
 
Last edited:
No. If she had come out against the TPP but she or her people had secretly been talking about how she was really for it, that would be one thing. But as these e-mails show, that's not what happened..

Huh, where does Hillary saying she wants open borders and a hemispheric common market fit in? She wants good American jobs? South American jobs I presume.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom