• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a good case to be made to go full collision with everyone in the GOP not expressedly supporting him: he will truly be the outsider, running against Washington Establishment in both parties.
 
Rinse, lather, repeat. He got away with "We won in all the polls" after the first debates for long enough to get his toadies like Hannity on board, so he tried it again after Sunday's debate, to a resounding chorus of "You on crack, bro?" responses. Not even his pet Pepe the Frog trolls are coming out to defend him. He'll probably give up tweeting because the whole world (which is bwahaha against you, you orange crud) is waiting for him to hit those buttons now.

:D:D
The responses on his twitter feed are pretty hilarious, but there's absolutely no chance he's going to stop saying lots of things in his best words.
 
You can spin the wheels any way you want but fact of the matter is you want a sexual assault bragger to be barred from the White house but a sneaking, charming, perv and cheater was perfectly acceptable 17 years ago his second term and beyond.

What the hell does one have to do with the other? One is a criminal act and the other is not! Is the fact that both are sexual in nature somehow the only important thing, here?
 
clearly moral standards are highly selective.
Yep, indeed, I am very selective. I consider consensual sex out of marriage significantly less bad than sexual assault. I am such horrible moral monster.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't claim them to be the same thing. They're both different types of despicable.
For last dozen of post you behaved like it was same thing. If you admit it is not same thing, then your justification for calling it "double standard" is lost.

End comment: it seems repubs still can't fit in their microbrains that Bill is not running for POTUS anyway.
 
On this note: In the past, how accurate have polls been in regards to third-party candidates? Do they pan out come election day?

Historically, third party voters diminish by the election. They'll end up voting for a major party candidate at roughly proportional rates. Supposedly Clinton has more potential support than Trump does in third party voters, so if the the same thing happens this election, Clinton will get a net gain in the shift.
 
There is every indication that Trump does no self-reflection. He hears a snippet of information, forms an opinion based on the limited data he has, and never doubts that he could be wrong.

I think there is a fairly simple explanation, Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Mayo Clinic

You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry.

Psychology Today

Are highly reactive to criticism. Or anything they assume or interpret as negatively evaluating their personality or performance. This is why if they’re asked a question that might oblige them to admit some vulnerability, deficiency, or culpability, they’re apt to falsify the evidence (i.e., lie—yet without really acknowledging such prevarication to themselves), hastily change the subject, or respond as though they’d been asked something entirely different.

I don't think you have to go beyond this to analyze Trump's behavior. He is the poster child for someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
 
What the hell does one have to do with the other? One is a criminal act and the other is not! Is the fact that both are sexual in nature somehow the only important thing, here?

Bantering with Billy Bush in an obviously theatrical way is a criminal act?
 
I've never had sex with Donald Trump. I don't mind if some women wish to exploit him that way though. They can do what they like.

Either Trump is lying/exaggerating to impress young Billy, in which case there's not much to complain about - or - Trump is telling the truth and women really do throw themselves (or used to) at his fame and money, in which case there's nothing to complain about. Pick your poison.

As far as actual sexual assault goes, I encourage any woman assaulted by Trump to bring charges against him. That's how it's generally done.

Look, I know that piss-poor devil's advocacy is your schtick, but this is really pathetic.

Trump says that he can grab women's genitalia and get away with it. Combine that with stories about sexual assault made prior to this tape's release (I'm thinking of Harsh here), and it is clear that consent has ****-all to do with it. Considering the negative consequences of public accusation is not bloody consent.

Please, have some basic decency and recognize when a position is indefensible. You don't have to take the most asinine position in every thread.
 
Lol

That is hilarious. She's probably saying, I forgive you again Bill. What a team!

Gotta love how right-wing people despise anything that has to do with sex, to the point where Hillary's unsuitable for president because her husband got a blowjob in the oval office.

But somehow that doesn't apply to Trump because he's a real man's man. In fact, I suspect that the fact that he brags about doing things non-consentually actually helps him: that's how a real man acts. He takes what he wants. Getting it consensually is against god because it sounds like she's enjoying it, and we wouldn't want our baby factories having that.

We were talking about a conversation on a bus. No one was assaulted or raped.

I think you're getting caught up in your pretend position, here.
 
Re Locker Room Talk: Everyone, especially CNN, seems to be misunderstanding this. Trump isn't talking about high school locker rooms. He's talking about the locker rooms he frequents, at exclusive golf clubs, and full of old, rich, white guys like him.
 
Bantering with Billy Bush in an obviously theatrical way is a criminal act?

I'm not sure if I should correct you or simply assume that you know exactly what I'm talking about and are simply using that post to avoid having to address it.

I'm going to go with the latter. You know what I'm talking about. Stop stalling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom