• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can spin the wheels any way you want but fact of the matter is you want a sexual assault bragger to be barred from the White house but a sneaking, charming, perv and cheater was perfectly acceptable 17 years ago his second term and beyond. Bill even kept his career relatively intact and still practices politics in quite a few mediums which is pretty impressive given he's also been accused of rape in the past.

Given the circumstances, if the charming, cheating perv was acceptable almost 2 decades ago I fail to understand how people suddenly see the moral problems on someone else running now, other than the fact that people are simply blind to moral standards when it's their candidate. What Trump said is reprehensible. I just find it ironic that the moral problem here is lop sided.
Waiting for you to demonstrate the hypocrisy.
 
You're worthless fuhret couldn't earn a buck without riding on sex predators coattales.
I suppose there is some validity in your view, if Trump wasn't a self described sexual predator Clinton may not be so close to becoming president.
 
The difference between sexual assault and good clean fun is the critical, "they let you do it." Presumably these are adult women in their right minds. We don't need to make willing participation illegal or immoral, do we? I know this country was founded by puritans, but that was a couple hundred years ago. Sex is out of the closet now.

"She was asking for it." "She invited it by dressing slutty." "If you are the star, they let you do it."

You are dismissed.
 
Sorry to disappoint but I don't claim them to be the same thing. They're both different types of despicable. The problem is you're appealing to moral standards as one of the reasons why this guy shouldn't be in office. That's all fine and acceptable to me if you've studied your options and determined your choices accordingly. However, don't pretend we haven't voted for these sort of people in the past unless you're looking for someone to point out the selective standards on your argument's behalf
Which other Presidential said whilst campaigning (before they were elected) that they committed sexual assaults?
 
It depends entirely on whether he is in a position of power over the women.

Oh look. He was

Just so it's clear then. It wasn't what Trump said, it's what he allegedly did that's important? Because I understand that bit, the idea that we bring our previous estimations of a person's character into what they said to inject more than what's there.

"I'll see you later" means one thing when my mom says it, quite another when Charlie Manson says it to a judge.

If I start out thinking Trump is a disgusting pig, then of course this is just more evidence of what I already know. But claiming it stands alone as something beyond the pale is frank hyperbole. He's stating something which may (for all I know, my days of chasing skirt are over) be the honest truth.
 
Just so it's clear then. It wasn't what Trump said, it's what he allegedly did that's important? Because I understand that bit, the idea that we bring our previous estimations of a person's character into what they said to inject more than what's there.

"I'll see you later" means one thing when my mom says it, quite another when Charlie Manson says it to a judge.

If I start out thinking Trump is a disgusting pig, then of course this is just more evidence of what I already know. But claiming it stands alone as something beyond the pale is frank hyperbole. He's stating something which may (for all I know, my days of chasing skirt are over) be the honest truth.
It's both.
 
"She was asking for it." "She invited it by dressing slutty." "If you are the star, they let you do it."

You are dismissed.

Indeed. It's impossible for a woman to indicate her desire in any of those ways. Plainly, a notarized statement of intent is required, along with permission from both parents. Women are, after all, innocent little lambs made precious and pure by the saving power of Jesus.

Sometimes the rush to protect only ends up stealing agency away.

I'm too liberal for the room. I support sex workers. I believe women own their bodies and can damn well do what they like with them. And if men are willing to pay for those services it's none of my business what they get up to.
 
Last edited:
Indeed. It's impossible for a woman to indicate her desire in any of those ways. Plainly, a notarized statement of intent is required, along with permission from both parents. Women are, after all, innocent little lambs made precious and pure by the saving power of Jesus.

Sometimes the rush to protect only ends up stealing agency away.
So you would do the same?
 
Just so it's clear then. It wasn't what Trump said, it's what he allegedly did that's important? Because I understand that bit, the idea that we bring our previous estimations of a person's character into what they said to inject more than what's there.

"I'll see you later" means one thing when my mom says it, quite another when Charlie Manson says it to a judge.

If I start out thinking Trump is a disgusting pig, then of course this is just more evidence of what I already know. But claiming it stands alone as something beyond the pale is frank hyperbole. He's stating something which may (for all I know, my days of chasing skirt are over) be the honest truth.

It shows that he is delusional and he believes that women do not mind if he gropes them at all since he is "the star."

"Let me examine your vagina" means one thing when a gynecologist says it and quite another when Trump says it. Do you agree, or not?
 
As Trump? No. I've been happily married for decades. But even if I wasn't, I don't get that urge to impress younger men with stories of conquest. It's stupid and shallow.
So you wouldnt talk about how you did the same thing
 
It shows that he is delusional and he believes that women do not mind if he gropes them at all since he is "the star."

"Let me examine your vagina" means one thing when a gynecologist says it and quite another when Trump says it. Do you agree, or not?

Sure I agree. Do you agree that wealth and power give men access to more women and some of those women are willing to do exactly what Trump describes?
 
Sure I agree. Do you agree that wealth and power give men access to more women and some of those women are willing to do exactly what Trump describes?

Yes, some women are attracted to wealth and power. I do not agree that such wealth and power gives Trump free reign to assume all women will let him grab their pussies, which is what you allege.
 
We were talking about a conversation on a bus. No one was assaulted or raped.

It was a conversation about assaulting women. The other examples I gave were excuses many rapists have given when defending their actions. "She was asking for it by dressing sexy."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom