• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate II

Obama is too old (We want a 30 year old Mexican American bleeding heart liberal lesbian.Someone who can spend 60 years on the bench) And he can do a lot more good by creating a charity. I'm thinking something called the Obama Foundation....Bill can help out....I hear he has experience with that kind of thing.

Let's try not to dishonor Tesla here. He was smart and fun!!!!!
 
All crap that won't happen though.

Just saying whatever flys into his head off the cuff

Still think the dudes sniffing is a slow release of some drug

I'm not so sure. He has an inflated view of himself and his own power. It's possible he has a distorted view of Trump as POTUS.


The sniffing is bizarre given I've never seen him sniffing like that at his rallies.
 
What I can't understand is why so many commentators seemed to focus on Clinton not landing a knockout blow. We have a video tape of Trump confessing to sexual assault, if that wasn't enough to knock him out what was Clinton possibly going to say in the debate that would have done the trick?????
The line about Trump not being in charge of the US legal system - and the response it brought out - might turn out to be a quiet killer.
 
The sniffing is bizarre given I've never seen him sniffing like that at his rallies.

Is he putting a corset on to pull in his gut because he can't control the camera angles at the debates? That would mess with his breathing.
 
Does anyone know what that thing is he took a whiff of at one point? I just caught a glimpse but it looked like he used an inhaler.

Of course, I may be mistaken. He could have been popping a Tic-Tac.
 
Does anyone know what that thing is he took a whiff of at one point? I just caught a glimpse but it looked like he used an inhaler.

Of course, I may be mistaken. He could have been popping a Tic-Tac.

Amyl Nitrate?
 
But I can't fault the victim for not thinking that these esoteric considerations should matter to her. And I'd bet Trump's intended audience does not care for those concerns either.


All the more reason for those who do care and do know to speak up, wouldn't you say? These people may not care, but others may simply be ignorant, and allowing those who don't care to drive the narrative should be unacceptable.

I'm honestly surprised to see someone who tries very hard to be reasonable say something so unreasonable.
 
Last edited:
All the more reason for those who do care and do know to speak up, wouldn't you say? These people may not care, but others may simply be ignorant, and allowing those who don't care to drive the narrative should be unacceptable.

I'm honestly surprised to see someone who tries very hard to be reasonable say something so unreasonable.


Ignorant indeed.

I saw posts last night by the confused saying the 12 year old was raped by Bill.

:rolleyes:
 
The line about Trump not being in charge of the US legal system - and the response it brought out - might turn out to be a quiet killer.
...which would be ironic, because it's the biggest example of Trump saying something innocuous and his opponents going bonko over a pretense that it meant something else completely unrelated. They know perfectly well that telling someone (s)he's committed crimes and should get the normal consequences of those crimes is not the same thing as saying you'll have your opponents arrested just for opposing you as soon as you're elected Dictator, but pretending they're the same thing is just fine with them because it lets them add to their list of anti-Trump slogans (as if the legitimate ones alone just weren't enough).
 
Am I the only one who thought Trump looked genuinely bummed at the beginning of the debate? His voice had barely any energy, and it almost felt like he was keeping from bursting into tears. He was like a shadow of himself. At least at the very beginning when he was asked about his mysoginist comments... then after that, they never touched that subject again and he gradually came back to his usual pumped-up-attack-dog state. But those first 15 minutes were very uncomfortable for me to watch. For the first time, I actually felt sorry for him.
 
Just dotting the i's and crossing the t's. We're talking about a lawsuit. As long as the matter as not been proven in a court of law, it's still "alleged". There are conflicting accounts to what happened, and yes, it's most likely she was raped.

But really, the Daily Fail? I gave already three links to trustworthy sites.


He pled guilty to "fondling of a minor", not to rape.


Clinton didn't rape her, Taylor did (allegedly).
Clinton didn't much up the evidence (the underpants with the hole cut out), the prosecution did.
Clinton didn't press for a plea bargain, her mother did.
And Clinton also didn't joke about getting a felon off.

Clinton did her professional duty as defence lawyer. Holding that against her is disregard for the Sixth Amendment. That holds for herself, that holds for Il Douche's supporters, and that holds especially for Il Douche himself for trying to get her in a special place in the audience last night.

The cognitive dissonance of the Right shows itself quite often. They whine about Obama being a dictator (even though he has done nothing to warrant such an accusation) and then applaud Trump's promises to handle the USA in a dictator-like fashion.
 
Am I the only one who thought Trump looked genuinely bummed at the beginning of the debate? His voice had barely any energy, and it almost felt like he was keeping from bursting into tears. He was like a shadow of himself. At least at the very beginning when he was asked about his mysoginist comments... then after that, they never touched that subject again and he gradually came back to his usual pumped-up-attack-dog state. But those first 15 minutes were very uncomfortable for me to watch. For the first time, I actually felt sorry for him.
Yes, I thought he looked rather dejected at the start of the debate. Didn't feel sad for him though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
I'm sorry, I'm not caught up but has anyone brought up his comment, "I don't know anything about Russia"? That was a startling admission!

It got me thinking - why does Russia want Trump to win? There are probably lots of reasons, but I'm curious about Russia's strategic goals.
 
I'm sorry, I'm not caught up but has anyone brought up his comment, "I don't know anything about Russia"? That was a startling admission!



It got me thinking - why does Russia want Trump to win? There are probably lots of reasons, but I'm curious about Russia's strategic goals.



As Lenin described it, Trump would be the "useful idiot" that would allow Russia to assert itself in the geopolitical realm without pesky US resistance. The moron wasn't even aware that Russia invaded Ukraine.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom