• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate II

No no... let's take him at his word. If there's no hacking that means the emails are all made up fakes!

Donald said so.

But wouldn't internal leaks mean that there was no hacking and the content was true?
 
Missed KellyAnne on Fox, but saw her on MSNBC a bit earlier... the woman is delusional. :rolleyes:

And about that time, Chris Matthews had a chat with Rudy G.. Now he is deranged (Giuliani that is).

Chris has an (IMO) annoying habit of continuing to extend or rephrase the question while the interviewee is answering. I hate that quite a bit.

But... it seems to push Rudy's buttons.
The word apoplectic sprang to mind. :p

Wish Chris had kept it up just a little longer. :D
 
Missed KellyAnne on Fox, but saw her on MSNBC a bit earlier... the woman is delusional. :rolleyes:

And about that time, Chris Matthews had a chat with Rudy G.. Now he is deranged (Giuliani that is).

Chris has an (IMO) annoying habit of continuing to extend or rephrase the question while the interviewee is answering. I hate that quite a bit.

But... it seems to push Rudy's buttons.
The word apoplectic sprang to mind. [emoji14]

Wish Chris had kept it up just a little longer. :D
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.
 
Last edited:
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.

She should get paid tons since she'll never get a real day off.
 
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.

Trump is making a lot of reprehensible people look good. I can still remember supposed moderates cheering for Pence to get the veep slot. Mike Pence is a paleo conservative and dangerous.

Kellyanne is a hired gun, but the people she chooses to work for are alt-right whackjobs. She's mostly paid for by the Mercers, the owners of Breitbart and chief financial backers of the Clinton Derangement Syndrome Industrial Complex. Kellyanne is not the voice of moderation or sanity; she's just the most accomplished liar in the group.
 
I think one of the most ridiculous things was Donald blaming Hillary for the tax code not being changed. She was one of a hundred Senators, and as she pointed out, the entire time she was a Senator, a Republican was President.

It is hard to tell if he had no idea how the government works of if he was purposefully distorting the truth.
 
Last edited:
I think one of the most ridiculous things was Donald blaming Hillary for the tax code not being changed. She was one of a hundred Senators, and as she pointed out, the entire time she was a Senator, a Republican was President.

It is hard to tell if he had no idea how the government works of if he was purposefully distorting the truth.

This Is the absurdity of blaming a single Senator, Congressman or even President for failing to make the necessary changes. It CANNOT be done by anyone alone. In fact, it is much easier for one lawmaker to be an obstacle to change than it is for one to make changes. Even if a President somehow manages to agree with a majority of House members and Senators as well as avoiding a filibuster and together passes a law, the Supreme Court can sometimes reject it. Campaign Finance Reform is an example.

The idea that Trump can change things is even more laughable.
 
Hvp5JrR.jpg


f2HK6yx.jpg
 
It is hard to tell if he had no idea how the government works of if he was purposefully distorting the truth.

I think the answer is "yes".

There are a lot of things that he palpably does not know, but the point is not to be accurate but to lay punches on Clinton. I expect that some of these jibes are effective with some voters ("Oh yeah! Why dint Clinton do nuthin in Congress?")

Also, his style is blatantly one of a South American dictator. He accepted Clinton's remark that he has a too volatile temperament for being president by saying it would land her in jail.

He was obnoxious, clueless and bullying, and therefore probably won the debate.
 
The dude wants more nukes and thinks Assad and Russia are cool.

Forgot to mention women when listing who he can relate to.

And basically slagged of a Muslim woman who asked a question
 
CNN's focus group of undecided Ohio voters hated Donald's response on Pussyghazi. One guy said it wasn't locker room banter, especially at 59 years old. Only a few people raised their hands when asked if he did enough to put it behind him. Only a few people thought it was smart to bring up Bill.
 
I think Kellyanne is very good at her job. Her problem is that she has an absolute trash candidate and there is no good way to defend him. Sometimes I kind of feel sorry for her then I realize that she chose to work for Donald and probably gets paid very well for it.
Watching a replay of Kellyanne with CNN in the spin room. She is really, really good. I don't think it is possible to spin Donald's garbage better than she does.

To be clear, I don't like her. I think she is a shameless liar. But she is a good liar, and comes across as likeable.
 
Last edited:
The biggest thing CNN is talking about is Donald threatening about throwing Hillary in jail and how this isn't something closer to authoritarian regimes than a democracy.
 
No surprise that Donald was lying on taxes. He would cut taxes for those at the top and raise them for many people in the middle or bottom. Hillary would only raise them for people at the top.
 
Last edited:
The biggest thing CNN is talking about is Donald threatening about throwing Hillary in jail and how this isn't something closer to authoritarian regimes than a democracy.
All crap that won't happen though.

Just saying whatever flys into his head off the cuff

Still think the dudes sniffing is a slow release of some drug
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom