ddt
Mafia Penguin
Before going into the foreign policy questions, first quizzing the candidates with a blind map would be a really great idea.I wonder if he knows where Aleppo is.
Before going into the foreign policy questions, first quizzing the candidates with a blind map would be a really great idea.I wonder if he knows where Aleppo is.
I hope he might know how to spell it....He's fixated on Mosel. It sounds like he heard about Mosel during a security briefing and he wants to show off that he knows the word.
He'll release his returns when the audit's done.
Steve S
He's fixated on Mosel. It sounds like he heard about Mosel during a security briefing and he wants to show off that he knows the word.
Why does Donald keep hiding behind his chair when Hillary speaks? Weird.
Why does Donald keep hiding behind his chair when Hillary speaks? Weird.
Just a nitpick: It's "Mosul". Mosel is a river and a wine region in Germany. Now, if Trump were to bomb Mosel, things would get very interesting.
He wants to "give economics to people"![]()