• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

What will happen at the Democratic Convention?

  • Hillary Clinton will be the nominee.

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bernie Sanders will be the nominee.

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Vermin Supreme will be the nominee.

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Someone else will be the nominee.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planet X will unleash their secret weapon - a 35 year old clone of Justin Trudeau who was born in Wa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
By the way my decade long crush on Sara Silverman is now renewed. She definitely needed to say that to put the BernieOrBust idiots in their place.
 
You proved nothing, other than pictures exist on the internet!
If I post them again, you will be able to prove they came from somewhere else? (Say using reverse image search)

Hint: I know for a fact that you wouldn't be able to since I took the photo and screenshot myself.
 
If I post them again, you will be able to prove they came from somewhere else? (Say using reverse image search)

Hint: I know for a fact that you wouldn't be able to since I took the photo and screenshot myself.
This earned three! As we say in darts. Nice grouping!
:dl::dl::dl:
 
If I post them again, you will be able to prove they came from somewhere else? (Say using reverse image search)

Hint: I know for a fact that you wouldn't be able to since I took the photo and screenshot myself.

There is no need to prove to them that you aren't telling a lie. Don't fall for the juvenile game of theirs. It's a Trump strategy they are using, just ignore it.
 
So you haven't read anything about the fact that everything she said about her cowboy server was a lie.

Well, we've read your fantasy interpretations. We've seen the legal work of the noted constitutional scholar, Sunmaster of the Interwebs.

We've also seen, heard and read the words of the head of the FBI, both in his release of the findings and in the sideshow in Congress. And we've got the DoJ's take on it, which to paraphrase, reads "Continue soiling yourselves if you wish, but this is over."

Move on. You're never going to win back her affection. She's moved on. It's time that you did. She's going to the prom with the smart kid from Arkansas. You'll have to go with your cousin.


I can't get any rest
People say I'm obsessed
Everything you say is lies
But to me that's no surprise
What I had for you was true
Things go wrong, they always do

She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy and I can't help myself

I won't make it on my own
No one likes to be a lone

She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself

She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself

She drives me crazy like no one else
She drive me crazy, and I can't help myself
 
Bernie supporters are still making their voices heard during the speeches.
 
Wow, Elizabeth Warren's speech is lame. It is bad in so many ways, it's hard to describe all of them. First, there is the cognitive dissonance. She's reinforcing Trump's claim that the system is rigged, a system that Hillary has been benefiting from and perpetuating for over 25 years. Second, she can't make the case for Hillary because she can't argue (and certainly doesn't believe) that Hillary will be more effective than Obama has been. Third, it is just a bad, boring, low energy speech. She sounds like a psychotherapist.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom