No problems, but that means pretty much nothing. Of the 3 machines I regularly use (XP, 7 and 10), I still prefer the XP. I was expecting this to be an exciting release, but I somehow knew that Microsoft would AGAIN shoot themselves on the foot. And so they did, with not really unifying the Operating Systems of smartphones and desktops.
Anyway, that's besides the point. I was prepared for the usual UAC stupidity, the reservation of a recovery partition without even asking me whether or where I want it, and the stealthy downloads for updates. Once I sorted these out everything was more or less as I expected. It's still mildly exciting that I can have a full Windows system on a 20cm tablet, but I would be really excited if I could have on a 13cm phone as well. Why does MS have to decide for me that 5" is too small for Windows 10 ? Why won't they let ME decide this ?
Anyway, I guess they are saving this feature for the next big release of Windows.