trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- May 5, 2007
- Messages
- 10,544
I have sharp disagreements with some of Baron's conclusions, but this is a mis-characterization of what he's saying."My friends are terrorists"? What an odd thing to say! I don't think you really mean that. People oppressed by Bibi are automatically terrorists?
What Corbyn is being accused of is not aggressively investing accusations of sexual abuse of children by his local constituents.. I don't know if that's true or not, but if you want to describe those actions as being a "pedophile enabler" (I don't), than yes, he might be one.I have lots of objections to Gorgeous George, but a terrorist?
Maybe he's a pedophile enabler as well.
As far as Galloway is concerned, do I believe he would ignore, or even cover up cases of child abuse, sexual or otherwise, if he felt it served his political agenda? In a freakin heartbeat.