• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Jeremy Corbyn might actually win?

"My friends are terrorists"? What an odd thing to say! I don't think you really mean that. People oppressed by Bibi are automatically terrorists?
I have sharp disagreements with some of Baron's conclusions, but this is a mis-characterization of what he's saying.

I have lots of objections to Gorgeous George, but a terrorist?
Maybe he's a pedophile enabler as well.
What Corbyn is being accused of is not aggressively investing accusations of sexual abuse of children by his local constituents.. I don't know if that's true or not, but if you want to describe those actions as being a "pedophile enabler" (I don't), than yes, he might be one.

As far as Galloway is concerned, do I believe he would ignore, or even cover up cases of child abuse, sexual or otherwise, if he felt it served his political agenda? In a freakin heartbeat.
 
As far as Galloway is concerned, do I believe he would ignore, or even cover up cases of child abuse, sexual or otherwise, if he felt it served his political agenda? In a freakin heartbeat.
You've obviously never heard of how relentlessly litigious Gorgeous G is, or you wouldn't write anything so utterly ridiculous.
 
Wouldn't that be more of a job for the police?

C'mon man. Politicians frequently conduct their own investigations, and follow up on important accusations presented to them in a variety of ways. I have no idea if he avoided dealing with the material presented to him in the name of political expediency, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did, and it's certainly a legitimate question.
 
You've obviously never heard of how relentlessly litigious Gorgeous G is, or you wouldn't write anything so utterly ridiculous.

I don't feel what I wrote is ridiculous at all. I don't think Galloway has an ethical bone in his entire body.
 
Why should I provide a "Cite?" for something I've not claimed? :confused:

You said that (when discussing Corbyn's reaction to Bin Laden's death):
"He has the same views as expressed by the likes of Obama and Bush......"


So... can you cite either Bush or Obama calling Bin Laden's death a tragedy?
 
I don't feel what I wrote is ridiculous at all. I don't think Galloway has an ethical bone in his entire body.
I have often stated in this forum that I believe him to be a charlatan. I've no time for him at all. But that doesn't mean that I'd accuse him of something for which there is absolutely no evidence. There's plenty of evidence of various other things, so we don't need to invent or speculate about Galloway. Why do it, then?
 
You said that (when discussing Corbyn's reaction to Bin Laden's death):
"He has the same views as expressed by the likes of Obama and Bush......"


So... can you cite either Bush or Obama calling Bin Laden's death a tragedy?

As I see deliberately misunderstanding my post to make a puerile comment, feel free to continue on without me.
 
I have often stated in this forum that I believe him to be a charlatan. I've no time for him at all. But that doesn't mean that I'd accuse him of something for which there is absolutely no evidence. There's plenty of evidence of various other things, so we don't need to invent or speculate about Galloway. Why do it, then?

I didn't accuse him of anything, I speculated on a hypothetical. And accurately so, in my view.
 
Is the excitement mounting? Can we start the complaints of vote rigging yet?^^
 
Is the excitement mounting? Can we start the complaints of vote rigging yet?^^

I imagine he'll win on the first round, so if it's really close there might be complaints about how some couldn't register. In my case it was easy enough even though I'm an expat, just one hiccup where I had to confirm my old address and constituency.

It'll be interesting to see whether they release the vote preferences to calculate how it might have gone on the 2nd/3rd rounds.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom