Greetings,
If any of you have had the time to read the links from Old Perugia Shock about The Knife, that I recently posted links to,
you too might wonder why Dr. Stefanoni did not force the machine to take some alleles out at all costs,
like she did with The Knife.
What am I talkin' about?:
Friday, July 3, 2009
A Carabiniere to save Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox
MARSHALL, MY MARSHALL
The mystery of the broken window
<snip>
In addiction to this the consultant remembered that a stain of presumed blood substance with a hair formation was found on the window, trying to suggest that the intruder injured himself against the latch. The chemical analysis didn't sort anything. For some reason Dr Patrizia/Mrs Stefanoni didn't outdo herself this time. Apparently the beautiful biologist this time didn't force the machine to take some alleles out at all costs. Just by coincidence, it was black hair.
Link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20091201...7/carabiniere-to-save-raffaele-sollecito.html
* * *
Hmmmm,
black hair found in blood on Filomena's windowsill,
and Dr. Stefanoni won't turn up the dials,
so to say, to ID it or the blood?
Was it negroid hair,
as I seem to recall reading?
Was this why the cops were soooo interested in a black man.
1 named Patrick Lumumba, Amanda's boss?
And so they arrested him in the early morning hours,
(after interrogating Amanda overnight, before, as they cops knew, her Mother was due to arrive),
and interrogated him without a lawyer present,
hit him and threatened him with 30 years imprisonment.
Why does this passage that I'll quote from B. Nadeau's book,
that we discussed here years ago back in 2010,
just 6 months after Raff+ AK were convicted,
bother me still?
Because Raffaele was confusing the nights of Oct. 31 + Nov 1st?
Or that he notes that Amanda told the cops,
days earlier before The Interrogation,
of Lumumba's text message sayin' not to come to work the night Miss Kercher was murdered?
"I went home on my own. Amanda said she was going to Le Chic because she wanted to see some friends. That's when we said goodbye. I went home, smoked a joint and had dinner, but I can't remember what I ate."
He also couldn't remember
Amanda being around, although she
had told police, days earlier, that when Patrick Lumumba sent her a text message telling her not to come to work, she went straight over to Raffaele's and spent the entire evening there.
* * *
I always found it odd how the cops just substituted 1 black man for another,
while keeping the story basically the same,
it's kind of like they were looking for a black man,
all along,
right?