• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Obama has pushed the "white man" too far

At first I was alarmed by the OP, but then I realized that I am sort of a light parchment color, so it has nothing to do with me. My wife is a bit lighter, but not a man, so it has nothing to do with her, either. Our kids do push us too far sometimes, or at least we warn them about it.
 
There is certainly an anti-white feeling about the Democrat party. That is why whites are leaving it and going Republican. Fear not, I checked my white privilege band before putting this up.

What do you consider an "anti-white feeling"? Where has the Democrat party considered or thought of introducing some kind of anti-white legislation? What does that even mean? (Repeal the Civil Rights Act for whites?) What counts as "anti-white" to you? Especially considering the Democrat party is mostly white too.

It seems that what most who complain about "anti-white X" are really complaining about things designed to give disadvantaged groups of Color a helping hand, not things intended to create disadvantage for whites.
 
I don't feel "pushed" by much of anything, but maybe that's because I'm Sicilian and you know what they say about Sicilians.

That we are the strong, silent type that can hold a grudge for the rest of our lives (my Mother is 1st generation Sicilian-American with relatives in Palermo and Calatafimi.)

Michael
 
I think anti-white legislation is that kind of legislation that makes it harder for white people to have power over the rest.
 
I think anti-white legislation is that kind of legislation that makes it harder for white people to have power over the rest.

Plainly, the remedy is to increase the number of white people to regain a clear, overpowering majority. Whitey would do well to accept a few more tans and duns into the fold. For the selected minorities this would be a step up, so it's a win-win overall.

All heed the wisdom of Marplots.
 
Plainly, the remedy is to increase the number of white people to regain a clear, overpowering majority. Whitey would do well to accept a few more tans and duns into the fold. For the selected minorities this would be a step up, so it's a win-win overall.

All heed the wisdom of Marplots.

Well, based on color, the Joos applied for membership. After they cleaned up the asploded heads at White People HQ, they decided that that was taking things just a step too far.
 
Well, based on color, the Joos applied for membership. After they cleaned up the asploded heads at White People HQ, they decided that that was taking things just a step too far.

I have never understood the animus toward the Jewish people. In my view they are excellent white people, even the most excellent of all. I admire them highly.

Perhaps it is simple envy?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom