Armitage72
Philosopher
I don't feel "pushed" by much of anything, but maybe that's because I'm Sicilian and you know what they say about Sicilians.
Never go in against one when death is on the line?
I don't feel "pushed" by much of anything, but maybe that's because I'm Sicilian and you know what they say about Sicilians.
Never go in against one when death is on the line?
I don't know about "they," but I say - whether as a slice or a whole pie - they're delicious!I don't feel "pushed" by much of anything, but maybe that's because I'm Sicilian and you know what they say about Sicilians.
There is certainly an anti-white feeling about the Democrat party. That is why whites are leaving it and going Republican. Fear not, I checked my white privilege band before putting this up.
I don't feel "pushed" by much of anything, but maybe that's because I'm Sicilian and you know what they say about Sicilians.
I don't feel "pushed" by much of anything, but maybe that's because I'm Sicilian and you know what they say about Sicilians.
What do you consider an "anti-white feeling"?
I think anti-white legislation is that kind of legislation that makes it harder for white people to have power over the rest.
I've heard they're tropical burrowing limbless amphibians.
Plainly, the remedy is to increase the number of white people to regain a clear, overpowering majority. Whitey would do well to accept a few more tans and duns into the fold. For the selected minorities this would be a step up, so it's a win-win overall.
All heed the wisdom of Marplots.
Well, based on color, the Joos applied for membership. After they cleaned up the asploded heads at White People HQ, they decided that that was taking things just a step too far.
Well, based on color, the Joos applied for membership. After they cleaned up the asploded heads at White People HQ, they decided that that was taking things just a step too far.
I have never understood the animus toward the Jewish people. In my view they are excellent white people, even the most excellent of all. I admire them highly.
Perhaps it is simple envy?
I've never noticed that "the white man" was quiet or subdued. Anybody else? (I'm white).
It's not like he stayed dead.![]()
We know at least a few people survived crucifixion. This wandering street preacher may have been one of the lucky ones.