comncents
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 272
...You'd think that these days especially a person who is seriously trying to convince people that a bigfoot exists...
You can't use rational thought to explain what bigfooters do. Remember, BLAARGers aren't really "seriously trying to convince people that a bigfoot exists". They're serious about the game, but they know they are making it up. When a perfect opportunity to PROVE FOOTIE occurs, there's always an excuse for why it didn't happen. Film runs out, batteries die, the wrong button gets pushed.....when all else fails, the BLAARGer's SOP answer is "I'm not trying to convince anyone else, I KNOW they exist. I just want to study them". IOW "I'm not trying to prove Bigfoot to anyone - so I didn't take a good picture."
I believe Chris's "Hillside Video" has been discussed previously. I think the first photo on his site is a clip from it. Chris took a video of what he claims was Footie, but instead of sticking around or getting close enough for a definitive video, he "Backs out of here" in order to "Not disturb" the Footie. NL has the batteries go dead in his infared just as footie is in the crosshairs AND the record button didn't work....
)
Alright Mr. Detective, who couldn't spot those?! I mean seriously, I saw those squatches a mile away. They're probably dangerous and all too, but I'm more concerned about this configuration. Missile silo?