• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
Chris, I think it is safe to say that you are the only here who sees anything ape like.

Likely, but my question is: What is it? Let's assume that everyone here does not see a Bigfoot in the clip. I'm fine with that, but again, what is it? Can you help me debunk the video?
Chris B.
 
Last edited:
The suggestion I made about the "story" was that it should not be dismissed based solely on that the guy would have been poaching.

Solely?! lol.

Have you no scruples? This story was attended with seven out of ten features in an article on lying. But the direct contradictions were things like:

Hunter standing next to deer looking "larger than life" :rolleyes: Silly allegory that contradicts what is in plain view.

Wrong dates.

No blaze orange. Cannot ask questions of this friend who he works with daily on what state it was even in. Sure. :rolleyes:

Remember all the defensiveness about why it should be in a state with what turned out to be a higher population density and fewer bigfoot sightings? He made that up as an after-the-fact excuse that turned out to be flat wrong.

and more - but to have you frame this huge train wreck as having only one problem with it is extremely deceptive.
 
In the Eastern part of KY there are bears. The video was taken from South Central KY were no bears tend to reside.
So these are forests insufficient to support 300-lb bruins, but 12' bigfoots - no problem.

. . . since the creatures are grouped together during what I assume is a resting period, this would seem to suggest they actually live in family groups such as other great apes and are not "loners" as has been suggested.
Great - then you must have abundant evidence of their feeding sign, dung, hairs, and a whole mess of photos that actually show these creatures. When are you going to share that stuff?
 
Likely, but my question is: What is it? Let's assume that everyone here does not see a Bigfoot in the clip. I'm fine with that, but again, what is it? Can you help me debunk the video?
Chris B.

How in the world would anyone do that? It's a blob. Period. It is ambiguous.
 
Solely?! lol.

Have you no scruples? This story was attended with seven out of ten features in an article on lying. But the direct contradictions were things like:

Hunter standing next to deer looking "larger than life" :rolleyes: Silly allegory that contradicts what is in plain view.

Wrong dates.

No blaze orange. Cannot ask questions of this friend who he works with daily on what state it was even in. Sure. :rolleyes:

Remember all the defensiveness about why it should be in a state with what turned out to be a higher population density and fewer bigfoot sightings? He made that up as an after-the-fact excuse that turned out to be flat wrong.

and more - but to have you frame this huge train wreck as having only one problem with it is extremely deceptive.

You said if it happened in Indiana the dates were wrong and it was a long way to deer season, I pointed out if it happened in KY , the dates were within a week or so apart from deer season. Did you forget that part?
The facts of the story being secondhand are still up in the air as far as I know. To get an accurate version we'd need to hear a first hand account.

So these are forests insufficient to support 300-lb bruins, but 12' bigfoots - no problem.


Great - then you must have abundant evidence of their feeding sign, dung, hairs, and a whole mess of photos that actually show these creatures. When are you going to share that stuff?

It's not that the area couldn't support bears or large mammals. The bears have been killed off here and there is no breeding population remaining.
So do you think the video shows bears?

I'll share anything and everything I have Bigfoot related the day I can present a body or body part as evidence. I have no problem with sharing whatsoever. As you see, even to the point of ridicule. Chris B.
 
You said if it happened in Indiana the dates were wrong and it was a long way to deer season, I pointed out if it happened in KY , the dates were within a week or so apart from deer season. Did you forget that part?
The facts of the story being secondhand are still up in the air as far as I know. To get an accurate version we'd need to hear a first hand account.



It's not that the area couldn't support bears or large mammals. The bears have been killed off here and there is no breeding population remaining.
So do you think the video shows bears?

I'll share anything and everything I have Bigfoot related the day I can present a body or body part as evidence. I have no problem with sharing whatsoever. As you see, even to the point of ridicule. Chris B.


= Never.
 
This is a correct answer to "what is that black blobby thing?"

Not much investigation of the clip.

What kind of investigation do you want? I watched it. I think I've seen it before, but it's hard to tell, because blob squatches tend to all look the same.

I see a blob, I see lots of camera motion, I see rapid focus changes, but I used to do photography for a living, and I don't see the object actually moving. When you change things like focus, depth-of-field, and camera position, you can change the relative masses of light and dark, which can create the illusion of motion. If you know what to look for, you can peg a few reference points, and if they repeat, it indicates that there's no motion. I did this, and I think the object doesn't move.

Of course, even if the blob moved, this would prove nothing. It could be any number of things that are far more likely than a mythical creature.
 
Chris, seriously, give it up. You couldn't convince a child with your nonsense. Go find gullible people somewhere else.
 
eerok, I realize it's very poor quality. I've tried to enhance the video to bring out more detail and I've clearly failed as I'm not a video guy. I have the raw footage uploaded as well in hopes someone with a better understanding of video can work with it. But, I agree with you inasmuchas the quality is too poor to ever present as any sort of viable evidence. The footage is simply what I got at that time.

By viewing it on a 32' screen I have been able to single out a few movements that happen behind the "large black thing" and a few that happen on the lower left of the "large black thing" but nothing can be discerned at a glance.

I've asked for help from someone who is very good with video to help debunk it. If he accepts I'm sure he can improve the quality, but again I would not expect the clip to be considered as viable evidence, only a body or part will fill that one. Chris B.
 
Chris, seriously, give it up. You couldn't convince a child with your nonsense. Go find gullible people somewhere else.

Thanks, I enjoy the conversation here so I'll stay. I'm not trying to convince you of anything am I?
Chris B.
 
A 32 foot screen? :) Seriously, go find some rubes. You're in the wrong place. Maybe you can find some Kentuckians to buy your BS.
 
Alright I like to pile on once in a while too. Cause I gotta admit it's pretty funny watching a rocket surgeon¹ like ChrisBFRPKY attempt to convince "normal" people that video of a vague, distant, inanimate object like a tree stump is Bigfoot. "But it could be Bigfoot." No, no it couldn't be Bigfoot doctor. Now the obviousness of it being a stump (or something similar) becoming immediately clear here, the doctor's quickly jumped-the-shark punk'd-the-tale into a no-surrender "But it moves" mode. Really? A tree stump not only moves, but moves exactly like Bigfoot moves? HA! Bigfoot doesn't move like that! Only when you watch dubious video of it 10 times real fast on (even more) Peyote.

Doctor?


¹ I don't actually know what his real profession is, but he appears to me to be a "rocket surgeon".
 
Chris, I once filmed a bigfoot porno. I never told anyone or showed anyone until 30 years later, because it was terrmatic. Here is a short clip that I saved on my USB, err I mean I scanned from film I took that day from area xxx. There are two male bigfoot present in this clip.

dr.gif
 
The shin is cut off and left behind by most hunters. An axe is pretty standard equipment in any hunters field dressing kit. This seems like the most likely explanation.

NL, Did you find any other bones or were the rest packed out and processed at the hunters house?

Also could you respond to my question about trauma to the joints resulting from the twisting of the legs

It's the lazy man's field dressing short cut.

You need a hatchet or saw to field dress. This guy had a hatchet. You whack the blunt end of the hatchet right there to break the bone and then use a knife to skin from there on up. (To take he hams). You can whack the bone with the skin still on, or off - either way.

You skip skinning the very ends of the feet and dealing with the hocks that way. I've never done it but hunted where the limit was five deer, so some of the guys I hunted with did it that way.

I ground the hocks. You have to. A lot of tendons and not much meat.

The other thing you need the hatchet for is to break through the pelvic bone. You'll see that too in this bone pile. You have to pull the lower intestine out without getting poop all over your meat. It goes through the pelvic bone. You have to smash the pelvic bone in order to skin that lower intestine out.

There's two cuts. One at the anus. One at the esophagus. To the entire digestive tract. You reach up through the chest cavity to cut the top end. You smash the pelvic bone (or cut it) to pull out the bottom end. Then you have all the guts in one single pile. Heart, liver, kidneys, intestines - the works.

Go ahead and smash bone with the blunt end of a hatchet. These are the breaks you'll get.

That's two votes for human hunters. Cast by hunters.
Anyone want to make it three? NorthernLights?
 
A 32 foot screen? :) Seriously, go find some rubes. You're in the wrong place. Maybe you can find some Kentuckians to buy your BS.

Do you have anything to add to any discussion other than pot shots at me personally? Is that the limit of your intelligence? Disappointing.....

Alright I like to pile on once in a while too. Cause I gotta admit it's pretty funny watching a rocket surgeon¹ like ChrisBFRPKY attempt to convince "normal" people that video of a vague, distant, inanimate object like a tree stump is Bigfoot. "But it could be Bigfoot." No, no it couldn't be Bigfoot doctor. Now the obviousness of it being a stump (or something similar) becoming immediately clear here, the doctor's quickly jumped-the-shark punk'd-the-tale into a no-surrender "But it moves" mode. Really? A tree stump not only moves, but moves exactly like Bigfoot moves? HA! Bigfoot doesn't move like that! Only when you watch dubious video of it 10 times real fast on (even more) Peyote.

Doctor?


¹ I don't actually know what his real profession is, but he appears to me to be a "rocket surgeon".

I've not asked you to accept my opinion. I simply asked. What is it?
I'm open to any reasonable explanation. A simple "It's nothing" is not reasonable as there is obviously something in the video, but again, what is it?
Chris B.
 
The bears were hunted out, but the good peope of south-central KY decided to let the bigfoots stay. Makes sense to me, Chris!

Now how many kg of Bigfoot dung have you collected from the family recreation area?
 
Chris, I once filmed a bigfoot porno. I never told anyone or showed anyone until 30 years later, because it was terrmatic. Here is a short clip that I saved on my USB, err I mean I scanned from film I took that day from area xxx. There are two male bigfoot present in this clip.

[qimg]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/iammenotu/dr.gif[/qimg]

Sorry River, but after reviewing your tendencies to stretch the truth and make things up as you go on this forum and others, I must conclude anything you put forth to be a creation of the mind rather than anything real. Now, how about that... :jaw-dropp Chris B.
 
The bears were hunted out, but the good peope of south-central KY decided to let the bigfoots stay. Makes sense to me, Chris!

Now how many kg of Bigfoot dung have you collected from the family recreation area?

I don't know that the good people of KY have any choice about Bigfoot creatures? But yes, bears were hunted out of existence here in this part of KY.

About the dung, well you could argue the video was the only dung I was able to come away with from that one. But no, there were no dung specimens available,
Bigfoot or bear. Chris B.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom