• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
Last edited:
I can't imagine those displaying that type of behavior having to go before a University board to defend a thesis. In addition to failure, a quick trip out the door would be the likely result.
Chris B.

We're discussing bigfoot, why bring up academia?
 
Are you a part of a bigfoot organization that does camping trips labeled as "bigfoot expeditions"? If not then perhaps I am mistaken about your monetary gains and have also mistaken you for one of the dupers, instead of one of the duped.

I could be wrong, but I think this is his "group."

http://www.bigfootresearchproject.com/

If you call us. You won't be talking with a Bigfoot "beleiver", you'll be talking with someone like you, a Bigfoot "knower". Chris B.

So he's a "knower."


I also assume the blogtalkradio program is his as well.

ETA: I highly recommend perusing the photos as they certainly relate to the thread topic-- Seeing Cryptids: The Problems.
 
Last edited:
Bigfoots don't scare me. People who post stuff like this beneath overexposed photos of branches scare me:

"This is another crop from the full image. This is right of the center and is "Big Boy" He's sitting down watching "Big Girl" for any reaction to me I think. He's exactly 51 feet away from the camera. The area where his cheek and brow ridge are showing thru the brush is about 6 feet exactly from the ground. So sitting down he's a bit over 6 feet tall. If this is the same one we've seen since, he's somewhere between 10 and 12 feet tall when standing. (Think about that if you decide to carry nothing but bear spray with you in the woods.) Some of these things are truly giants. Standing next to a creature this size, the average height person would be comparable to a 5 year old human child standing next to his adult Mom or Dad. That's why I'm armed when I'm in the woods. I don't think the creatures are normally violent but they're wild animals and I won't gamble my life by relying on the good will of a wild animal. Do as you will when you go into the woods, as for me, I'm packin' large."

Encouraging people to who might be unglued enough to think there's a giant squatch behind every shadow to "pack large" when in the woods is bordering on criminally irresponsible. Chris, aren't you worried that it's only a matter of time before one of your acolytes with an itchy trigger finger takes out a morel hunter, birder, or wildflower aficionado in the Kentucky woods? If some bigfooter puts a bullet in my head when I'm out birding some day I'm gonna really be pissed.
 
Here is a photo of a Cougar about to snap off the deer's hindlegs in a spiral fashion.

http://www.bigfootbuzz.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/chasing-deer.jpg

I would like to add, I do not think this trait where Bigfoot is predating deer, and it ambushes them, and breaks their hind legs in a spiral fashion, would be very selectable, evolution-wise.

I mean, here I am, a primitive Bigfoot predator, in the woods, with no medical equipment, or facilities, and instead of busting the Deer's neck and incapacitating it immediately, I'm twisting it's hind legs, breaking them, while the still dangerous head with antlers is flailing about trying to get away. No, I think this is too dangerous of a tactic. We already know that Bigfoot can punch a wild hog and crack it's ribs loud enough for a hunter in a tree to hear each rib crunch with each blow from the Apeman's fists, why not just KARATE Chop to the back of the neck, or Jimmy Super Fly Snuka the thing with your elbow to it's neck?

I think Chris is having subconscious recall of William Conrad's Wild Wild World of Animals, where the cheetah is chasing the Impala and reaching out with it's front paw, tripping up the prey, before going in for the neck bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlKaG24CPU
Does that theme song jar any memories?
 
Last edited:
Chris, are you aware that Bigfoot has a cloaca and have you read any sighting reports describing Bigfoot having a cloaca?

I have no intention of a discussion of Bigfoot. I was discussing a possible explanation for a deer kill other than Bigfoot.


Are you a part of a bigfoot organization that does camping trips labeled as "bigfoot expeditions"? If not then perhaps I am mistaken about your monetary gains and have also mistaken you for one of the dupers, instead of one of the duped.

We do not have camping trips and yes, you are mistaken about any monetary gains. I do what I do based on my own research and findings, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

We're discussing bigfoot, why bring up academia?

Actually, as above, we were discussing possible explanations of a deer kill other than Bigfoot.

I could be wrong, but I think this is his "group."

http://www.bigfootresearchproject.com/



So he's a "knower."


I also assume the blogtalkradio program is his as well.

ETA: I highly recommend perusing the photos as they certainly relate to the thread topic-- Seeing Cryptids: The Problems.

You are correct about the website. However Squatchdetective Radio is owned by Steve Kulls. I have cohosted the show in the past and will likely be there during the restart.

Of course you are welcome to view the site, it's free of course.

But, if you expect to drag me into a Bigfoot discussion here, you're wasting your time. In order to discuss the topic of Bigfoot we'd need to have similar interests and research to compare to have any sort of meaningful conversation.

What you are likely hoping for is a "pile on" with tons of ridicule and I don't have the time to waste for that. If you need to feel good about not having a Bigfoot sighting of your own, that's great, more power to you. I'm not interested in sharing mine with you. Chris B.
 
Bigfoots don't scare me. People who post stuff like this beneath overexposed photos of branches scare me:

"This is another crop from the full image. This is right of the center and is "Big Boy" He's sitting down watching "Big Girl" for any reaction to me I think. He's exactly 51 feet away from the camera. The area where his cheek and brow ridge are showing thru the brush is about 6 feet exactly from the ground. So sitting down he's a bit over 6 feet tall. If this is the same one we've seen since, he's somewhere between 10 and 12 feet tall when standing. (Think about that if you decide to carry nothing but bear spray with you in the woods.) Some of these things are truly giants. Standing next to a creature this size, the average height person would be comparable to a 5 year old human child standing next to his adult Mom or Dad. That's why I'm armed when I'm in the woods. I don't think the creatures are normally violent but they're wild animals and I won't gamble my life by relying on the good will of a wild animal. Do as you will when you go into the woods, as for me, I'm packin' large."

Encouraging people to who might be unglued enough to think there's a giant squatch behind every shadow to "pack large" when in the woods is bordering on criminally irresponsible. Chris, aren't you worried that it's only a matter of time before one of your acolytes with an itchy trigger finger takes out a morel hunter, birder, or wildflower aficionado in the Kentucky woods? If some bigfooter puts a bullet in my head when I'm out birding some day I'm gonna really be pissed.

Yes, I encourage people to carry a side arm anytime they're going into a wooded area that may have large predators. If you are out birding in KY, I'd suggest you leave the Bigfoot suit at home. Not everyone here is as respectful of life as I am. As I said above, if you need to feel good about not having a sighting of your own, more power to you, I have no intention of sharing mine here. Chris B.
 
But judging from the photos you post Chris, I needn't be in a bigfoot suit to be in danger. I need only be elsewhere in the woods with some branches between us.
 
In order to discuss the topic of Bigfoot we'd need to have similar interests and research to compare to have any sort of meaningful conversation.
I think you and I have very different understandings of the words research, and meaningful.

What you are likely hoping for is a "pile on" with tons of ridicule and I don't have the time to waste for that.
We have threads on psychic abilities too.

If you need to feel good about not having a Bigfoot sighting of your own, that's great, more power to you. I'm not interested in sharing mine with you. Chris B.

When I was around 9 or 10 I had a ghost sighting. I was skeptical about it but it seemed very real at the time. Then I learned about a phenomenon called hypnagogia which explained things to a T. I then learned about the frailty of human perception: paradolia, pattern recognition, memory biases and cognitive biases. I'm sorry more folks don't avail themselves of the myriad resources available when doing "research" regarding witnessed events.
 
But judging from the photos you post Chris, I needn't be in a bigfoot suit to be in danger. I need only be elsewhere in the woods with some branches between us.

Now that's funny.

I think you and I have very different understandings of the words research, and meaningful.

I agree.

We have threads on psychic abilities too.

Based on your previous actions and methods of "discussion", how do you think I'd do?


When I was around 9 or 10 I had a ghost sighting. I was skeptical about it but it seemed very real at the time. Then I learned about a phenomenon called hypnagogia which explained things to a T. I then learned about the frailty of human perception: paradolia, pattern recognition, memory biases and cognitive biases. I'm sorry more folks don't avail themselves of the myriad resources available when doing "research" regarding witnessed events.

I'm glad you were able to work things out to your approval and understanding.
Chris B.
 
Last edited:
Based on your previous actions and methods of "discussion", how do you think I'd do?
You attributed my post to The Shrike.


I'm glad you were able to work things out to your approval and understanding.
Chris B.

It had nothing to do with approval and everything to do with the method.
 
But judging from the photos you post Chris, I needn't be in a bigfoot suit to be in danger. I need only be elsewhere in the woods with some branches between us.

Better not look like a clump of leaves or a knot in tree trunk either.

Or a shadow. Shadow people would be right ********** in that neck of the woods.
 
And speaks at "conferences," and sells T-shirts, hoodies, hats, bumper stickers, coffee cups...

Exactly carlitos. The thing that gets to me about the whole bigfoot issue is not the fact that people want to role play in the woods or pretend about mythological creatures. The thing that bothers me is, they do not present it as a mythological creature, or role play. They present it as a "real creature" to the point of fanaticism. To the point people are in the woods currently with large caliber weapons looking for this thing. Even if you forget the whole idea of "for profit"....

I don't think many footers really get how dangerous that is. Looking for an upright walking ape/human like creature to shoot. But if it ever happens, and lets hope it never will... I suspect the footers will be trying with all their might to toss blame on those dirty skeptics demanding proof. (instead of on their own foolishness, and failed beliefs) It is not something to joke about. Someone may die one day due to this foolishness.
 
Last edited:
Here is a photo of a Cougar about to snap off the deer's hindlegs in a spiral fashion.

http://www.bigfootbuzz.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/chasing-deer.jpg

I would like to add, I do not think this trait where Bigfoot is predating deer, and it ambushes them, and breaks their hind legs in a spiral fashion, would be very selectable, evolution-wise.

I mean, here I am, a primitive Bigfoot predator, in the woods, with no medical equipment, or facilities, and instead of busting the Deer's neck and incapacitating it immediately, I'm twisting it's hind legs, breaking them, while the still dangerous head with antlers is flailing about trying to get away. No, I think this is too dangerous of a tactic. We already know that Bigfoot can punch a wild hog and crack it's ribs loud enough for a hunter in a tree to hear each rib crunch with each blow from the Apeman's fists, why not just KARATE Chop to the back of the neck, or Jimmy Super Fly Snuka the thing with your elbow to it's neck?

I think Chris is having subconscious recall of William Conrad's Wild Wild World of Animals, where the cheetah is chasing the Impala and reaching out with it's front paw, tripping up the prey, before going in for the neck bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlKaG24CPU
Does that theme song jar any memories?

Yes, I do remember that theme song. :D

The clip that keeps going thru my mind is from Mutual of Omaha (I think).
I linked to an episode about lions (African).
I remember that reach out with a paw, and the animal lost its footing,
then he jumped up to get to the neck.
I admit, I do not watch the kill if I can avoid it.:boxedin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVtaa9zWa0k
 
You attributed my post to The Shrike.

You are correct. My multiquote had quotes inside of quotes for some reason. Likely my misuse of the multiquote feature. I'm sorry I missed the proper delete on that one. You said:

"We have threads on psychic abilities too." should have been under Resume's quote. Due to my mistake in deletion it was still listed under Shrike's quotation. Again I apologize for my mistake. Chris B.
 
No, it's not funny. The point is that you're advocating that people be heavily armed in case they encounter some branches in the woods.

What I said was: "Yes, I encourage people to carry a side arm anytime they're going into a wooded area that may have large predators." Chris B.
 
And speaks at "conferences," and sells T-shirts, hoodies, hats, bumper stickers, coffee cups...

Nope, I don't do any of those things either. Quite an imagination shown in your post. Are there any other fantasies you'd like to wrongly attribute to my character? Seems like this has nothing to do with my posts and everything to do with me personally. Why is that?
Chris B.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom