Howie Felterbush
Bow Tie Daddy
http://www.startribune.com/local/92907104.html
I don't know any Native Americans. Is this really the kind of thing they get spun out about, or is it just a case of someone in government thinking that they should be upset about it? I, for one, would love it if some town named a sports team after me. I can see it now...the Janesville Fighting Howie Felterbushes. Awesome. I have some logo designs in the works...
You don't name your football team the Skirt-Wearin' Pansies or the Golden Douchebags; you name it after something kick-ass, like Tigers or Devil Rays or some other fear-inducing animal. Seems like a compliment to me.
Thoughts?
I don't know any Native Americans. Is this really the kind of thing they get spun out about, or is it just a case of someone in government thinking that they should be upset about it? I, for one, would love it if some town named a sports team after me. I can see it now...the Janesville Fighting Howie Felterbushes. Awesome. I have some logo designs in the works...
You don't name your football team the Skirt-Wearin' Pansies or the Golden Douchebags; you name it after something kick-ass, like Tigers or Devil Rays or some other fear-inducing animal. Seems like a compliment to me.
Thoughts?